defconwarningsystem.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/2017/04/07/syria-event/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEFCON
wikihow.com/Understand-the-Defcon-Scale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasted digits.
That site is weaker than faggot pushups.

Last week they were at defcon 5...

>Defcon 4

So basically, no happening planned in the near future.

>defconwarningsystem.com/
>defcon
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

when will Sup Forums realise that this is just a tin foil hat website where they talk about how much they hate war but then cum in their pants when something happens?

Have been for days now.

see defconwarningsystem.com/2017/04/07/syria-event/

They actually went down 1 step after realizing that Russia stayed calm.

You faggots do realize that DEFCON isn't real, it was made up in the movie wargames....

DEFCON operates in reverse you chode, lower numbers are worse.

Call me when it reaches DEFCON 2

and it's BLUE!
wake me and your dad when we hit 3.

it's been like a year since I've seen it posted, fucking glp retards have returned evidently

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEFCON

Jesus Christ Sup Forumstards really are fucking stupid.

>glp retards
I like you

official defcon status isn't public you retarded faggots this is just a faggot website kys for even posting this

>wikipedia

Jesus, believing a encyclopedia that can be edited by anybody and controlled by jews....about right for a fucking poltard

shut the cuck up, [pol]tards

I heard the real defcon is classified and these sites are just larps.

COCKED GUN

last week it was on 5

its seriously happening lmao

this. you newfags are fucking cancer.

Speaking of, does Sup Forums DEFCON, the game. We need to fire up a server. Fucking love that game

The real defcon is private government info. That's fake.

KYS, attention whore

Can definitely say that Sup Forums is much more tin foil than DWS

>defconwarningsystem.com/
Let us know when they're at defcon 2 or 1.

With Trump at the helm I feel nice and comfy.

We won't need DEFCON to know that we're at 1.

That's probably a more effective strategy for hitting Europe than anything else in the game desu

bullshit
Note that different branches of the military can be issued different DEFCON levels. For instance, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, which is generally considered one of the tensest moments in American military history, the Strategic Air Command went on DEFCON 2, while the rest of the military went on DEFCON 3.

fun read:

Be aware of other US alert scales. The DEFCON scale is not the only measure that the US government and military use to rate their readiness against external and internal dangers. These include LERTCON (used by the US and NATO allies), REDCON (used by individual US military units), and more.[8][9] However, the most important alert scale besides DEFCON is likely the EMERGCON scale. These conditions (which have never been issued before) are thought to be issued in the event of nuclear war and include civilian directives as well as military ones. EMERGCON has two levels, which are:

Defense Emergency: Made in the event of major hostile attacks against U.S. or allied forces overseas. Issued by unified commander or higher authority.[10]
Air Defense Emergency: Made in the event of attacks against the US, Canada, or military installations in Greenland. Issued by the Commander in Chief of the North American Aerospace Defense Command.[11]
Note that, by definition, all military forces go to DEFCON 1 in the event of an EMERGCON being issued.

wikihow.com/Understand-the-Defcon-Scale

FUCKING REEEEEEE IS ANYTHING GOING TO HAPPEN FO RFUCKS SAKEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I HAVE STOPPED BROWSING POL BUT NOW WITH ALL THE HAPPENIGN THREADS IVE SPENT THE LAST 3 DAYS ON HERE FOLLOWING THE HYPE

WHO IS GOINNG TO DELIVER