>inb4 shill

SAGE

Not from the_dildo but still amusing

sage yourself fucking plebbit fag

The last line especially is what did it for me

>le ebin frog

yeah, that last line is the perfect example of why they are cancer

The last paragraph is something special

post the screencap of them unironically supporting Israel and asking for le upboats for "greatest ally."

We are supposed to be the autists and yet they are the ones that lack self awareness

This thread is so so good.
Seriously, thank you OP. You are not a faggot today. Well, you obviously are, but, not as much.
Also, Sup Forums is and always was a white nationalist board.

Fuck I hate reddit so goddamn much.

They have their moments though.

Most people on Sup Forums are not autistic

Looking at this image is enough to make me sick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep your eyes shut!!

thats the case with all of reddit and 8ch

Honestly, the place is a goldmine of pro-Israeli posts

>fantastic cabinet appointments

alright, thats a troll post if i've ever seen one

im sure this wont end up in a cult of personality

What are they. 15 year olds?

>Yes goy you MUST stand by your greatest ally

Wasn't this when a lot of /r/The_Donald subcribers went to /r/AltRight because of the greatest ally shilling by the admins and the subscribers rebelled against it in the comments so they all got their comments removed?

that oc is very fitting

the idea of someone making that, then typing that post, sent a shiver down my spine

>Israel loves freedom and democracy for all
Holy shit reddit is filled with good goys

I don't know I've only been there once

whats to disagree with, he bombed a whole lotta nothin, and the only things he destroyed were old scrap planes. he then said we weren't invading syria, and bombed isis, which is all he ever guaranteed. anyone who thinks bombing that airfield was anything but a political gesture is foolish.

if he actually says we're putting boots in syria, then sure, i'll join together in saying he's fucking up.

yes

>lets shit up /pol by posting literal reddit posts
Go fuck yourself OP

look at this fag

I just want them out of here

Is this the based Gen Z everybody is talking about?

Drumpf normies are the worst kind of normies

It's solid material to get redditards to fuck off

memes were a mistake

Seems to be right when it was 3 months ago. The admins sticked so much pro israel posts and lots of people in the comments criticzed our greatest ally. People got banned for calling out israeli war crimes and such. The majority of their community is not the problem see:but some admins are legit JIDF.

Its good to laugh at them, shows them they're not welcome
Upset because we posted one of your's?

i used to think the plebbit hatred was manufactured rivalry and a desire to keep muh sekrit club identity strong, but fuck, they are worse than fucking liberals dude. god damn. they are cult of personality worshipping cringy fucking retards trying to co-opt our fucking board with their constant virtue signalling (fuck racists!!!). They all have to go back.

And if they dont? They have to go in the ovens.

This thread has more images of shit like this. It's repulsive what reddit and t_d is
basically

thanks for giving me cancer faggots

>sounds an awful lot like anti-Semitism to my ears

Kek. I'm going to use that here.

no probs

"reasons"

(((reasons))) haha holy shit these guys could fuck off

Jesus Christ
We are doomed.

Balkan shit holes are turning more liberal by the day (we are still 10~20 years behind so we didn't reach your levels of liberty yet). Muslims will crush us.

>this is why trump won
got a sensible chuckle out of this one. you have to be self aware or else you are actually autistic to the point of being beyond saving.

finna kill myslef

wish I could save these images posted by other anons but my google has been acting shit and wont let me.

Just repeating memes. If they enter a real debate i am sure they will claim it's all a joke.

AWOOOO

Saying that only 280.000 people died and that millions of deaths have been added is not memeing anymore.

First post reddit post.

they ruined momiji

Based X .... cant they speak like normal fucking humans?

yes.

That or incredibly autistic people

good one,

This is my biggest fear too. You can see how the youngest generation is becoming very liberal here.

probably both
remember to save images and call them out

Pol has always been contrarian first and foremost, but half of you are shills/lefties, even if you defend it by mocking the statement from the start of the thread.

The censorship of T_D prevented shills from really hitting that place hard, but it's a double edge sword as it prevents corruption from without, but not within. They're unable to hold Trumps feet to the fire and he will only further consolidate neocons (((blessed people))) around himself at this point.

They absolutely deserve all resentment that Sup Forums has for them.

AJOO~

Fuck off faggot redditor

I've never been to reddit /leftypol/

>Read this passage from Trump's ghostwriter

Or maybe people just post bait to troll you?

>t_cuck and pol are like Jesus and Moses
More like Judas and Jesus

To be fair, I think that post was sarcastic. The fact that the flag was UK did it for me (Someone from the UK wouldn't post that "Our [the US's] greatest ally is Israel." If you looked at the comments on that one, pretty much everyone was in on the joke