Why don't men dress like this anymore, Sup Forums?

Why don't men dress like this anymore, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell me how you dress then basement dweller

being a gentleman and a productive member of society isn't held in high regard anymore, it's all about fuck da man and smash le patriarchy

Because women don't look like this any more...

Because the upper class was annoyed that the lower classes looked like them, so they introduced blue jeans, shorts, and graphic tees to make the social hierarchy more clear

Why do you care. toothpaste

Imagine the big bushes

Dresses > any other clothing imaginable

Looks like a clone army of review brahs
They shall prove useful after the upcoming happening and we need someone to review canned foods for king Bogdanoff

too poor

Reviewbrah favors looser cuts tho

>only one guy is wearing a hat
Fucking plebs.

I keep asking myself that same question.

Because suits and ties are fucking retarded.

>why

Hey. Welcome to Sup Forums. The answer is Jews, user. It's always the Jews. (((They))) took over the fashion industry and gave queers our way of dress, while encouraging straight white men to wear pink shirts and sandals, in an attempt to feminize and weaken the strong Aryan man.

Suits are pretty impractical for casual wear, even if they look good.

Because Greeks and Romans prefer to wear dresses and sodomize kids.

This one
This on right here.

Trends change over time.

>implying

Fatness

Sadly its not just the Jews. This World will rot away within 3 generations. Jews will starve, everyone will starve. Cannibalism will be epidemic and will create a new parasite whom eats organs from its host. There will be no survivors. You brought this upon yourselves rather then I killing i will let you all kill yourselves so good can be reborn.

>Sadly its not just the Jews.
>not just the Jews.
>not j̶u̶s̶t̶ the Jews.
>not the Jews.

he is american, also

sweatpants size XXXXL
t-shirt size XXXXL
flipflops upto 500 kg designed
130 kW scooter

Wait, now that I think about it, just last month I saw a passel of nerds in three piece suits standing around outside of MacCool's. Technically they were men, so it counts.

Please fucking coal miners wore suits to mine coal

Meant for

The Negrification of society.

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

>Inconsistent sentimentality, banal pathos, especially in love affairs, put Americans much closer to Negroes than to truly civilized Europeans.
>Emigrating to America, men of the most diverse peoples receive the same imprint; after two generations, except in rare cases, they lose almost all of their original characteristics, reproducing a fairly homogeneous unit in terms of mentality, sensibility, and behavior: the American type.
>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche.
>The Negro component of the American psyche was already noticed, in his time, by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung. A few of his observations are worth quoting
>The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.”

ghey

why men no dress like htis no more?!

LOl i remember when seeing this guy t the zoo when my dad took me. he was all liek WHAAAAAAAAAA

and if that were practical they still would. but instead they wear purpose-made equipment to make their jobs easier. some long dead coal miner from cape breton didn't have a better understanding of practical equipment than we do today

sorry meant for

But I see people on Sup Forums dressed like the person second from the left all the time

Why don't real men dress like this anymore Sup Forums?

Man I bet they had proper chafing problems. Pic related had the right idea, enables removal while keeping your bits lemony fresh

That's not a suit
He's got overalls under the jacket, and what looks like a flannel shirt under that

They're wearing gambeson underneath the mail.

jews

suits were literally invented by gays.

I dress like that every single day Wtf are you talking about

No. They derive from military and hunting dress.
Hell you still have hunting elements on modern day suits like buttonholes and flaps.

The modern suit derived from British dandies.

Still what we wear for stuff like grouse shooting, good tweed suit

Because everything you lads did had to be /fa/.

You don't own a suit?

Don't you march in parades on the day of your constitution wearing a suit?

We wear suits and bunad.

Because no one shames me for wearing jeans and a tank-top. If society began to shame those outside the new norm, then people would conform quickly.

And you know she saw the stinky niggers for what they were.

This ought to be my wife!

I do 5 days a week. It's expensive and uncomfortable

I do. I wear a suit to work. What do you wear to work a McDonald's uniform?

but they still do. What kind of fag central do you live in? LA?

What do you call these suits / jackets with a belt like in OP's pic? Looks pretty neat, but I have a hard time finding anything.
I really need that black suit right there.

>Why don't men dress like this anymore, Sup Forums?

Shit son.saved
Murilards eternally btfo

What's up with his eyes.
But yeah, I agree.

David Bowie had anisocoria, he was married to a somali btw

I've seen them online called 'donegal belted jacket' pic related is Ralph lauren

TOP KEK, you filthy Turk !

It is called "Going out of style" for a reason, user.

Got lamped by a mate when he was a kid, fucked his eye causing anisocoria. The abnormally opened pupil made them look different colors

You do know that Bowie swung both ways, right ? Fucking dumb paki.

My range of style usually falls within this realm.

you made me laugh so hard, I spit on my screen

>2010s
ive never seen any girl wear something like that

i can only see myself wearing the 2 things in the middle, with baggier pants because i spent too long on /fit/

Why don't men dress like this anymore?

Why don't men tuck their shirts in anymore? Shit looks slovenly as hell.

Thank you!

They're called belted backs. Here's one a tailor did for me. These can come in a lot of styles with different yolks and action backs.

If they have a full belt they're called Norfolk jackets.

This is one of my few gripes. This, and wearing a shirt and jacket without a tie.

You look like 20lb of shite in a 10lb bag.

>top middle
Our lass bought me an alpha industries m61 for Xmas online. Yanks must be huge, I'm got a medium and it was like a fkn tent on me - and I'm not small

The good ol' days

>1870s
>Men in colorful suits
WRONG

This. We need to make codpieces /fa/ again

Thanks a lot, user!

No problem, user. If you need more info you can ask, I have knowledge about that time period's clothes.

It can't just be me, I think people looked different in the past. There are a a few like the guy and the woman on the farthest left that would fit in today, but the facial/skeletal structure is totally different on average.

Malnutrition in the early years, it is something that just doesn't happen anymore.

It's strange how things change, pic related. There's diet and makeup etc, but I know what you mean.

my company was bought by a southern company and they literally outlawed wearing ties

post your fits itt

pic related it me

looks like a rapist

Because we got faggotized by (((them))) Fashion designers

Animals required for it are now extinct

Bullets?

Where I'm from in the Pacific Northwest wearing closed toe shoes with your flannel is considered 'dressing up'.

we can't all review food

>not wearing kevlar under that beauty

40s fashion is legit my fave

I'm tall and slender but my legs still wouldn't fit in those kinds of pants.

How do white people have such skinny thighs?

A Kevlar vest is still you know...a vest
I can appreciate a gunfight in full deus vult however

If god is with us. Who can be against us?

Side note
>lolbertarians BTFO

Alderwood manner here, can confirm

Here in America we don't measure power in your commie metric kilowatts.. my scooter is rated in miles per gallon per foot

hhnnnnngggg

/thread

Still dressing