youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&ab_channel=ProudToBeCanadian
youtube.com/watch?v=bKK7nBShqoo&ab_channel=RobertBryant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&ab_channel=Sillberdachs
youtube.com/watch?v=BMPPGlOpUiM&ab_channel=ThinkFY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Oxley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has literally nothing to do with my thread

>sets up housing bubble that will eventually destroy boomer retirement plans and Millennials future.
>deregulates banking sector which eventually leads to the financial collapse
>pushes globalism further than any previous president
>philandering degenerate who might be a pedohpile(lolita express)

Bill Clinton was shit tier like Kennedy. He just lucked out and was president during the boom of the 90's

I did use to think that he was the least shittiest president of my lifetime, but that lolita express really made me cringe.

Dumb slide thread gets something actually useful posted in it - oy vey!

Not even close.

oh shit here come my based bills

no

you know youre a bad president when mussies have a fucking statue of you and a street named after you

Top 5 shittiest presidents:
FDR
Lincoln
LBJ
Clinton
Obama

Not his fault
not his fault
conspiracy theory
conspiracy heory

lol

Economy skyrockets under Democrats, crashes under Republicans. Wow really makes me think.

Fuck him he didn't inhale.

Top 5 greatest presidents

1. Obama
2. Clinton
3. FDR
4. JFK
5. Carter

fuck me sideways...what a shitty jew, leave us alone

Shutup you faggot.

It will forever be Ben Franklin

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST >>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST >>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST >>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

the sage that saved Sup Forums

>not his fault
Really? So who's the one that helped sign those laws?

Based Bill got a blowjob in the Oval Office like a fucking boss and right wing retard SJWs are still triggered about it 20 years later

OP is a tard as well as a massive faggot.

Republicans

Also this

Economic policies usually take a decade or two to take effect. So this chart means fuck all.

If your answer isnt Andrew Jackson you are wrong.

Wasn't all Ayn Rand's book-club buddy
>Mr. Alan Greenspan?

Essentially Bill was
>Told
He had no money and
>Had to
Implement these policies.

I think they either lied or blackmailed him with something.

Even Obama has that
>Oh shit, if you guys knew, I can;t tell you how fucked up this all is.
Look on his face.

>Also Bill got a Blowjob in the Whitehouse from an intern. BASED.

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

Fucking right wing retards.

No matter how good of an economy Democrats hand you retards, you fuck it all up and have a dindu nuffin chimpout. Every fucking time. George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

The best president will be a fascist dictator who purges all the undesirables DEUS VAULT

>h-haha so it's just a coincidence

Poor kid. Must be rough knowing you'll spend the rest of your life flipping burgers at best.

FDR is the only one out of these that actually accomplished anything significant

Obama
>didnt' accomplish anything meaningful. although I blame republican dickishness for this

Clinton
>lucked out and was president during an economic boom and therefore people think he was great when in reality he was shit and helped pass laws that would lead to the 08 housing bubble crash

JFK
>corrupt potato nigger spawn who only won his elections because his bootlegging dad paid off voters and stuffed ballot boxes. Also he was assasinated which causes people to suddenly see you as a martyr

Carter
>shit president. pretty good ex-president

lol u right wing retards are a fucking joke

R A P I S T
A
P
I
S
T

Republicans passed them but bill supported them and signed them into law.

FDR ended the 1st Great Republican Depression. Obama averted a 2nd Great Republican Depression. Based Bill Clinton gave us the best economy ever that u right wing retards fucked up because you Republicans are incompetent morons.

>Also Bill got a Blowjob in the Whitehouse from an intern. BASED.

Is it. When your President and the most powerful man in the world is getting a blowjob from a fugly jewess 21 year old really an accomplishment.

His retarded 3 Strikes Law made Africans into niggers.

The housing bubble was right wing retard hero Dubya Bush's signature policy u fucking moron.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

Putin.

Please try harder next time.

I never said Bush wasn't shit-tier.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

It's enough to still trigger u right wing retard SJWs 20 years later

JFK was based

>You are an idiot mongol subhuman shill.

What exactly is this proving?

Al Gore.

Best Miss Helsinki of all time

Based Bill handed your right wing retard hero the best economy ever. You almost couldn't fuck it up, it was so good. But u retards will always find a way.

>says that he saged
>posts picture

Hitler and Tojo ended the great depression. I will grant that obama did avert a second depression.

Bill didn't give us shit. He deregulated shit and caused a bubble to form.

Because it's degenerate.

JFK was a pretty boy who had no actual skills or knowledge.

>JFK
>a pretty boy
Dear Kek no!

Read the screenshot u retard. It was Based Bill's economic plan.

Nobody here likes you leafuck.
OUT

Excuse me, Clinton raped Social Security with zero intention of replacing the money.

This. He deregulated Wall Street and let the banks cuck the people. Bill was kinda shitty in that he was a moderate Democrat

First depression was caused by the Federal Reserve tampering with interest rates, Federal Reserve was enacted under Woodrow Wilson. Roosevelt didn't end the Great Depression, the Great Depression was ended by America winning WWII and an immediate rapid rise in consumerism right after the war. FDR's New Deal policies hardly fixed anything and only served to provide temporary relief and make more and more people dependent on the Federal Government

He shut down the fucking Federal Reserve, and it worked.

getting triggered over a blowjob is degenerate

Based Bill created 23 million jobs, he deserved all the blowjobs he could get. Women should have been lining up to do their service to the country.

Says the brazilian shack dweller time to get out off the computer your 5 minutes are up.

Lol no he didn't. The Social Security Trust Fund was overfilled when he was president. You right wing retards just make shit up because you're triggered by facts.

why the fuck r u retards bringing up Trump?

Bill Clinton and his "Chechen Freedom Fighters"
Fuck you, Bill Clinton... please, die in nuclear ash.

>amerilard
predictable

How does an article about a bill passing prove that it was a good.

Every Canadian thread is garbage slide thread because Justin Trudeau hired a team of professional shitposters to ruin this board in early 2016.

Remember to sage and report ALL Canadian threads, including those posted via proxy by Obamaleaf.

To end the argument here leftists can never win because right wing dumbasses will just take from word of mouth from some other dumbass and regurgitate it till they believe it. Not a lie, its truff

>amerilard
hahaha i bet you would like some lard you anorexic shit skinned cuck.

He started all this muslim fuckery.

weak.
still, you are as "welcome" here as maldraw.

Bill lucked into the tech bubble fueling growth while at the same time a GOP congress restrained spending. Housing prices also bottomed as we had sane interest rates. He's a worthless pedophile. Oh and he signed the Glass Stegal repeal that setup the Bush bubble.

Lol you can't be serious.

Based Bill Clinton passes his economic plan Right wing retards said it would fail The economy skyrockets You right wing retards really are fucking brain dead morons.

I didn't post this thread and I don't use proxies. Honestly can u right wing retards plz explain why it's so hard for u to understand that I join threads that interest me?

The ironic part of that is that Republicans tried to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and sub-prime mortgages back in 2003. Legislation was blocked by Barney Frank. John McCain tried again in 2006. Every Democrat voted against it. Bill Clinton's National Home Ownership Strategy is what cause the bubble. Even the Case-Schiller home price index labels the beginning of the housing bubble in 1997.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&ab_channel=ProudToBeCanadian

youtube.com/watch?v=bKK7nBShqoo&ab_channel=RobertBryant

one of the bests for sure, but for some reason did not like most of the reasons that made him great.

cigar anybody?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH REPUBLICANS RESTRAINING SPENDING? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BASED BILL CLINTON handed right wing retard hero and leading conservative thinker George Dubya Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 BILLION SURPLUS.

What happened to it?

It was the 1993 tax hikes on the rich that created the budget surplus. When was the last time a Republican president balanced the budget. Please tell me oh filthy right wing retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Is CTR already shitposting for 2020?

And wtf are you doing here, commie? You are supposed to be dropping out of a helicopter.

Based Bill raped multiple women and Based Hillary defended a man that raped a 12 y/o so hard she couldn't have children.

AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH

I LOVE RIGHT WING RETARD FAKE NEWS

THE REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE, SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE IN 2003. Did you not know that?

REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED THE COMMITTEES

Democrats didn't block them. You retards are fucking dindus.

YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE FAKE NEWS DINDU NUFFINS.

Who was the Chairman of the House Finance Committee? Please tell me oh right wing retard. PIC RELATED.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

HEY RIGHT WING RETARD PLEASE SHOW ME THE REPUBLICAN BILL THAT DEMOCRATS SOMEHOW BLOCKED IN THE !!!HOUSE!!! EVEN THOUGH THE GOP HAD A MAJORITY. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T. RIGHT WING RETARD BTFO.

This comment has made me and anyone else that has read it just a tad bit more autistic, are you happy?

He literally destroyed every small to medium town in North America.

Hanging him would never be enough.

Bush and McCain tried to regulate the housing market back in 2001 and 2003 but Democrats blocked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMPPGlOpUiM&ab_channel=ThinkFY

LET'S RECAP.

REPUBLICANS CONTROL THE HOUSE, SENATE AND PRESIDENCY (AND SUPREME COURT) FROM 2001 TO 2007.

WHAT DO WE GET?

THE BIGGEST WE DINDU NUFFIN CHIMPOUT IN HISTORY.

Fucking right wing retards. Biggest chimps on the planet.

Republican national security pic related btw

Clinton got a surplus because of taxes from the bubble he helped inflate.

Right place, right time. He was actually pretty mediocre. Had elite charisma though.

Oh look, it's the King Nigger leaf with the fucked up ego looking for some internet points on a fucking peruvian forum for knitting and fishing.

REPUBLICAN HOUSE, SENATE AND PRESIDENT = WE DINDU NUFFIN

AHAHAHAHAHHAAH

That's funny considering Republicans had a majority in the House. Please show me the final bill that Republicans passed that Democrats somehow blocked. Oh wait you can't because Republicans never passed it. That's what I thought bitch.

You're the biggest dindu nuffin chimp out there.

Who was the Chairman of the House Finance Committee? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Oxley

A REPUBLICAN.

Do u retards even know how committees work?