Get Out

I want to go watch it. Is it propaganda?

Of course not....

It kinda is. Mainly the race-mixing but otherwise it's really shitty anyways and would rather watch the scary movie series.

Great movie, great cast, great writer. It'll really make you understand why black people are scared in modern times.

That's one of the worst flowcharts I've ever seen. I don't even know where to begin. Holy fuck, is this really what you idiots believe?

What do I smell here?

Sarcasm or not? I honestly cannot tell.

you could draw parallels between the film and Sup Forums

you're not welcome here, if you want to stay you're going to have to accept some changes..

It's impossible to beat the proclivity to rape and steal out of them, castration and deep reprogramming is a must!

Obviously not. All white parents are evil racists.

>whites are evil
>more jew media nigger x white woman

You tell me.

Oy vey everything is the joos fault.

Spoilers:
Whitey hypnamatyzez proud kangz into acting like civilized humans. Dey racis. Oh yeah An I finna fuck a wite bitch. The end

>no goyim you're an idiot!!!

Meh. Yes and no. It was made by a black man clearly for a black audience. However, it's still a good thriller/sci-fi/comedy (Peele fucking directed it). The yes and no stem from the movie depicting White people and Asians to an extent as crazy (you'll know what I mean if you go see it). The no part is that it ultimately desuades from interracial relationshits. If you're not paying some how, go and see it. Going to the theaters is always fun if you have a comfy cinema

They live like this. The amount of knots you have to tie yourself in it staggering. It's a wonder these people can function at all in reality.

I don't think so the movie in it of itself exposes racism in terms of how we perceive situations. It's not really white hating or white guilt but I understand how sheep think how that way with this movie. I think I saw it with an entirely different perspective it was pretty good.

Oy vey neggro

go watch it, actually good

No goy, go watch it goy, that way we earn money while we're pushing this obvious propaganda.

You don't get it. Even if the movie is not exactly all white guilt and white hate, most of the movies have been. We're fucking sick of it, and even a movie that has one scene of a nigger with a white woman we will shun.

well, wouldn't be best to point out the flaws of the chart instead of going "y ur so dumb, i pity you". This is the kind of behavior that will only push people even farther.

It's a great film.

>Is it propaganda?
Possibly, but will it really have a lasting effect on your brain?

Was Mad Max Fury Road propaganda? Are the Wallenstein games propaganda? Are they still good games/movies nonetheless? Probably.

Yes. You'll be craving BBC in no time.

Go do it you sas!

Don't listen to the naysayers, that movie is a clear demonstration of how women are shit, and the only people you can really trust are your friends. Sure it's got niggers in it, but how else are you gonna sell it to libtards?
Also, people who say it promotes race mixing haven't actually seen the movie.

Lmao those old ass matriarchs got btfo by some malnourished, skinny ass cannon fodder

this is a good movie

Hard to say. It really is a well done thriller, it's just a shame that aspect gets drowned out over the political virtue signalling.

Supposedly it's supposed to be satire about how SJW's are racist because they keep trying to give handouts to black people, but that message doesn't really work because all the white people in the movie are inherently racist. So what's the message then?

Regardless, the only reason the movie got as high praise as it did is because it's about white people being mean to black people. That alone usually gets your movie an 8/10. As long as it's competent after that, it'll easily be a 9+/10

My muslim friend recommended it as the best film he's seen in years. He's one of the cool muslims though

doesn't matter its shit
oh by the way his girlfriend is the villain
spoilers

It isn't. All it did was open my eyes to how vile and evil white people truly are underneath.

It's not the handouts. The whole "sunken place" braintransfer is about how white liberals think blacks just can't reach their full potential without white liberals bringing it out. The people in the movie aren't directly racist. If they were, why would they pick black bodies to transfer to?

Not really.

The "evil cop" in the beginning winds up looking pretty good by the end, and the whole movie is basically making fun of liberal worship of blacks

Watch for the milk and crusader helmet.

"one of the cool muslims"
He still needs to go back.

is it a hollywood film made in the last 15 years?

I'm Jewish and I just wanna say:

>DON'T WATCH IT!

/this is where most of us are atm, do you think (((they))) want us to know now?

Black Cock /Kino/

SPOILER ALERT:

this movie is literally (and figuratively) about white man trying to steal the black man's vision