LE PEN GENERAL - War Bonds Edition

Le Pen needs YOU! To save Europa.
For if she wins this upcoming election, the EU will certainly fall.

This is why we must enter a state of war memeconomy, we must work around the clock producing memes and support our fellows fighting the good fight in France.

So what must be done to achive victory?

>1. Destroy the character of Emmanuel Macron

We need something that will haunt him for the rest of his campain. In the American election we had names such as "Low energy Jeb" "Lyin Ted" and "Crooked Hillary"
It is esential that we find something simple and negative about Macron, and hammer it in through our memes. And it has to not be something simple, like "cuck".

>2. Highlight how shit rapefuges are, and how france was better in the good old days.

>3. Promote the idea of the EU as a cruel tyrant

>4. Hardestbut most important. Make memes that are funny on a base level, that wont scare the normies. They must be charming, subtle and capable of inducing chuckles while getting a point across.

>Suggested nicknames for Macron

la weaselaux

La Belette

La Belette le Fagguette

la Belette ce n'est pas un Baguette

MACRON LE MOUTON

>"Let them eat diversity" - Macron Antoinette

>TOOLS TO IMPROVE YOUR FRENCH

duolingo.com/
italki.com/home

>INSPIRATION

youtube.com/watch?v=P7wqkAx3t14&ab_channel=NeatoBurritoProductions

youtube.com/watch?v=1zYS6VE6b5c&ab_channel=Laibach

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0&ab_channel=ThorsteinMemeson

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6YFAM0Co84&ab_channel=HugoSln's

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/world-news/europe/french-judges-request-marine-le-pens-immunity-be-lifted-in-eu-funds-probe-35623690.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8
archive.is/o4UjI
archive.is/53iaM
archive.is/ZwP4l
archive.is/mugD
archive.is/o9Dq4
youtu.be/p9dzeLKHC3s
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=72EoWysfaHY
youtu.be/nKDs7TVKCRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for le pen

1. call him a cuck
2. easy, france were comfy in 1940-1944
3. godam kikes

independent.ie/world-news/europe/french-judges-request-marine-le-pens-immunity-be-lifted-in-eu-funds-probe-35623690.html

It's afraid!

youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8

Which one of you did this?

>shilling this hard

latest poll. The pie chart indicates certainty of people's vote.

>Aymeric Chauprade
>FN
You need to build new meme asselicuck

Haha what the fuck

Did a muslim make this? You French need to get your shit together

>Sup Forums, ylilauta mentioned on mainstream news about le pen
are the french this fucking cucked or are they actually brown like this?

No, it was an Asselineau fag. Those guy are so autistic they think that if they convincefar-right the FN into a pro-kike party, the FN voters would flock to their meme candidate.

The fact that Asselineau was outraged by Marine Le Pen not accepting to say "that we were bad goyim in WW2" doesn't seem to challenge their autism.

It's going to be le pen and French Bernie in the finals

>Le Pen's denial this week that the French state bore any responsibility for the mass arrest of Jews in Paris during World War Two may also have dented her ratings.

I thought all the cooperation was Vichy France.

Shit, I just noticed the Louis Aliot Freemanson. You Asselicucks are really the best.

The thing is, after WW2, De Gaulle memed resistance into something more important than it was and claimed that the real France was not in Vichy.

In the 90's, Chirac, being the fucking cuck that he is, stopped this meme and sucked "muh 6 gorillons" cocks.

Sarkozy and Hollande went on with this stance.

2017, some journalist fag ask Marine what she thinks about it. She answers with the De Gaulle version. And then they all went "Hitler is back, annudah Shoah".

But FN 'is' a pro-kike party.

archive.is/o4UjI
archive.is/53iaM
archive.is/ZwP4l
archive.is/mugD
archive.is/o9Dq4
youtu.be/p9dzeLKHC3s
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8

I'm white and former FN supporter. I'm just too autistic to be a delusional faggot.

What happens when she betrays France?

>former FN supporter
not gonna lie...

>What happens when she betrays France?
If she does then the road is open to a much more redpilled movement.

Seriously though, we can't let her get the nuclear codes.

bump

fuck off kike shills.

we dont know if she'll betray France until we elect her. Whats the alternative? Sitting around fapping and yelling at jews all day?

I know one alternative but he was humiliated by the medias. :/

I agree that she's the best chance. She's probably the only chance.

Hopefully she's got more balls than Trump.

>gets to pick member from his movement to be behind him in the debate
>pick a black woman and an arab
He's a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

we shouldnt bother with too extreme candidates yet, the normies arn't ready.

Remember that even if she fails all her promises, its still a masive cultural and meta political victory.

Just like Trump.

Macron the Moron

hi europeans

is the immigration issue really that bad? it seems terrible but theres still plenty of people who maintain its not bad, but the videos ive seen are absolutely shocking, i dont know what to make of it sense i havent experienced it here in merica

But he's not extreme. His first argument against Le Pen (who is the candidate he attacks the most) is to call her a racist. The guy worked with the cuckservatives until he went full retard on the anti-EU thing.

Marine is the most extreme of our (((allowed))) candidates, which is sad but you're right about the political victory thing.

>is the immigration issue really that bad
Yes. At least in France it is.
>it seems terrible but theres still plenty of people who maintain its not bad
Of course there is, just like there's people saying things like #NotAllMuslims, drumpf's litteraly Hitler and stupid shit like that.

LET'S GO LE PEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macron is not a big threat anymore, Mélenchon is. He's rapidly gaining supporters and he's shilling pretty hard, for example the whole hologram stuff he did. I doubt Macron will be in the second turn if Mélenchon keeps gaining popularity, and he's shilling really hard for himself and try to be the "cool" candidate for the young voters by promising shit like universal salary, legal weed etc.
From what I've seen on jewbook everyone hates Macron but love Mélenchon because "dude weed lmao" "i dn't want to work xd"

A second turn Le Pen VS Mélenchon would be funny though.

Mélenchon going to the second turn is actually the best opportunity for Le Pen to be elected.

Also Melenchon is'nt that bad at least on international politics(NATO, Europe, Euro, Russia) he is way better than Macron.

Paris is a third-world country.

He'd be a Tsipras 2.0.

AWOOOOOOO~

youtube.com/watch?v=72EoWysfaHY
Molymeme is talking about us

MAKE

>taking in non white immigrants when your population looks like this

(same in the US btw, i am just making a point)

FRANCE

THIS IS A FILLON THREAD NOW

LE PEN SHILLS LEAVE

No

If he goes ahead with the sixth republic meme then the country would be unruly. Giving more power to the parliement when there is no majority at all is extremely retarded
We're going back to the old days where governments could last a few hours before the mps changed their minds

youtu.be/nKDs7TVKCRI

sors

>implying Mélenchon will abandon power willingly, ever
There's a reason he's acting like a nice grandpa, saying "attention les amis" and shit like that.

No

>cette vidéo n'est pas disponible dans votre pays
Nice work correcting my record here

Fillon is a MAN with beautiful, bushy EYEBROWS to boast

Le Pen is a WOMAN who is masculine only in sa voix because she choked on cigarettes most her life. A filthy DIVORCEE.

>implying cigarettes is the worst part about Marine
Don't you want your Brexit to be secured Anglobro?

Melenchon is overrated in surveys.

He's climbing due to the horde of retards flooding his name on social networks. But I'm pretty sure that it is innefective.

He spent the last election shitting on Le Pen and endorsed Hollande at the end. Many people know he's a fucking fraud.

Hence why his voters certainty is even lower than in Macron voters But the MSM like their twist to pretend this campaign is not boring af.

german

>tfw your soon to be wife told you just today that shes going to vote Le Pen on both rounds
Feels good man