youtube.com/watch?v=n77NxU0CHPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joos

Lyndon B. Johnson.

Exploiting another nation in the name of capitalism
I don't see anything wrong with this

You chose poorly.

Pic somewhat related.

calorific intake. That, and capitalism getting too efficient at hitting the perceived pleasure triggers. Its all a fucking optimized, fuck-em-over, from dawn till death routine now.

The truth is that your picture never existed. That America is a myth invented by advertising executives and politicians. It was never real. It is pretend. It is an idea. It is not true or real in any way.

This is what people need to understand, America was never great. It was never a "home for the white man" or a "light unto the nations" or any of that shit. It is one thing only, a capital-extraction device. It is a machine that transfers money and wealth from the many to the few. It is an energy harvester.

Way way back when we invented the wheel.

Optimized capitalism that hits all the dopamine targets, coupled with low iq.

Using photography instead of drawing cartoons that would instill great nostalgia and not capture any societal ills.

You lost your pride and your culture

Subsidizing farmland to provide raw industrial materials for a fast food economy. Converting WW2 technology to chemical fertilizer and pesticide. And coming up, the yet unknown risks involved in giving GM a free pass and introducing it to the American food supply.

America has a Darwinist approach to public health which incidentially will eliminate the lower and ethnically more mixed portions of society first. It will also cull the white trash.

If you don't want to die, you will need to develop the intelligence to stop stuffing unhealthy fattening food into your face. Easy.

Pope Francis is shit to me. He tells people that Jesus is the literal devil while he bows down to muslims who will not think twice to behead him. He just a cuck like all the others.

>After being classified as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1976, HFCS began to replace sucrose as the main sweetener of soft drinks in the United States. At the same time, rates of obesity rose.

The low iq it's produced by the high dopamine achieved by eating the junk food that it's the staple of american capitalism.

Go live in Pakistan, please, you will love it there. A kid talking shit about his own nation, one of the best in the world, breaks my heart, you don't deserve to live there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

This.

Sugar in early life is linked to higher agression and low brain size and iq.

Why do you think your niggers are so violent? And your neckbeards so fat and stupid.

>le dopamine reward system boogeyman

I guess we should all live like monks and abstain from anything that will le trigger le dopamine release and do nothing at all

-Trade pacts that allow offshoring
-Union busting. Fite me m8 right to work laws are a cancerous tumor on any states law.
-Unhealthy food supply
-Death of value systems that created and maintained the family unit

Or just not eat junk food.

how do you wipe your ass when you're such a fat fuck with such short arms?

>It's a cook book

We """won""" the Second World War

>americans think the rest of the world would never catch up
>americans think its possible to hold a factory job for multiple generations in the 21st century.

Replace the fat some of the white people with
fat spics and niggers and you have an even more realistic picture.

America is actually very dysgenic, where we pay the dumbest to breed the most through pay for leg splay welfare. America prior to the welfare state was darwinist though, and the proportion of blacks was dropping fast. Had welfare never had been given, blacks would be 1-2% of the population.

Can you give me some proof on that?

Isnt a sensible welfare state a good practise?

Embracing Protestantism and letting cunts and shitskins vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=n77NxU0CHPw

>Heh silly goy, your prosperous 90% white country never existed, hehe, it was always a fat mongrelized shithole! We Jews just enriched it culturally.

So glad I never fell for the "sugar is bad for you" meme

when we started caring about the poor and stopped evolving as a result

Death of JFK, although some would say everything post-WW2. I'd say it was obvious by JFK and if you weren't aware something was wrong by Nixon, well, there's just no hope for you, is there?

This is the most succinct answer

Where didn't we go wrong?

Republicans.

fuck off leaf.

McDonalds on every street corner.

>There was a time when Sam Walton prided himself on selling everything made in USA.
feels bad

The south lost the war ;_;

Fuck, can you even imagine living in a white country like this?
I can't

It looks so comfy

>Republicans.

Literally this

We let Jews into power and allowed non-whites to immigrate.

jews

Big sugar too

wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong. So wrong. We subsidize the immoral, the stupid, and the criminal while forcing the sane, healthy, and moral to pay for it all. America in 2017 is dark proof that eugenics works (better than the alternative).

>those comments
D-do the goyim know?

This may be the most wrong post i've seen in a while