youtube.com/watch?v=dhGvDbf6Hvo
youtube.com/user/southernprepper1
youtube.com/user/engineer775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Irish should take pic related too heart

For Californians. But probably too late

Anti Chimp Out Uniform for houses

Pic more related than OPs faggot larp/reddit/paid by yous shit

Any good pack requires several dragon dildos. Place in a cuckzone as bait, stalk them back to their cuckhut, then prepare to cleanse them

What to buy

I'm currently growing potatoes in a backyard, the climate here make them grow it really, really good

How to sleep

My grandpa used to say, "Get under the desk, cover your head with your hands, and kiss your ass goodbye."

Great for you, mexico has a great climate for potatoes. How often per year can you harvest?. Here we have to fight with cold, mold and pests, but it is worth it.

How to defend against Niggers without weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI

Making fire in the ingenious way

How to defend against Niggers with a knife

spotting armed Niggers illegally concealed carrying

bumping

That vid brings back child memeories. You bastard. ;''^)

NEAT

Shotgun Grenade launcher conversion

>How often per year can you harvest?
Like 3-4 times per year dude, even in the winter we don't have many complications in harvest almost any kind of tropical plant. I'm growing them (potatoes) in a cement floor (individual crops per 2 plants) and it works for now. I'm thinking of growing other kind of tuber plant or even growing cucurbitaceae (watermelon, pumpkins, cucumber).

you need certain vareities as well as very loamy loose soil that needs too easily root. otherwise they come out very small. also be careful potato storage can be dangerous, also fear green potatoes

this makes you realize how real the danger was

Most important is to get off the ground.

cant imagine this ever being useful

>Harvest 3-4 time a year
Nice, that explains why mexicans are so lazy, no need to hurry, in 3 months the next harvest is ready. But really if you have the possibilities grow your own food or even sell it, food is about to get precious.
Should be added, you are right.
>this makes you realize how real the danger was
It was always real, sometimes humans just like to forget about it and go back to be mexicans and have multiple harvests per year.

Finally How to be a Nigger.

I just shot you and took all your cool stuff.

Should've had a gun, Amigo.

All I need is my rifle. I'm going To take your stuff.

>prostitute is 8th most valuable profession in a post-apocalyptic world
I'd love to know the logic behind this one when there are no rape laws

You sure?

>no gun (or any weapon)

niggered

Food and water m8, i'm happy now that i live in a small town arounded by vegetation, rivers and crop fields. I don't have to ask for more, also it's pretty comfy here. What about you? are you fugged if shtf? cityfag or ruralfag?

Just some random image for starting the thread :^)

jesus christ

former rural fag going to the shity. The anonymity is great, being mostly depended upon unreliable sources isn't. But managed to have a small balcony where I grow some herbs and a Bucket of potatoes, and indoor chillis and paprica.

>Prostitute, not Toolmaker

Great thread you guys.

Oh and make sure to read this: primalsurvivor.net/shtf-survival-tips-and-stories-from-bosnian-war-survivors/

mostly reposting /k/ suff.
Also no one go to their board, they are all gay faggots with a food fetish.

Are you fugged
Yes and no. Will not get bombed as no important structure around. Would maybe survive a 15Kton nuke if the Russians hit what they planned on hitting when they were Sovjets and in case of Chimp Outs, even if genetically about 89% what I call white, the roaches and Balkan peoplein my district would mistake me for one of them and if not, I have an arms room.

Well, grow the more you can lad, and also start occupying with the water situation (if you haven't already did it yet). It's going to be a hell.

Great documetary by the way, if any of you have lands then start doing something

youtube.com/watch?v=dhGvDbf6Hvo

Also.. youtube.com/user/southernprepper1
youtube.com/user/engineer775
Youtube channels of the men of third family

A food fetish or a foot fetish?

either the blast will shatter my windows at worst or i'll be dead depending on exactly where they drop the nuke, i don't really care either way desu.

why not both?

Pic related is my kit.

My Glock easily gets me the kits of people like

Obviously that's a thing, what was I thinking

Both are important, you're making a lot of assumptions if you plan to survive the Happening by just shooting people and taking their shit.

Or you can fight for your country instead of being a fucking pussy.

There is nothing left to fight for. We can only hope for the collapse so we can build a better world.