Other urls found in this thread:

nakkala.com/kampat/nakkala-hukanliesu/
gofinland.fi/en
youtu.be/RcyyFz_mHX0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Finns, get some gassmoney.

Apparently there are some Finn anons ready to go with snowmobiles, but are saying they need gas money to make the trek.

I have no problem going, but we don't know where he is. I need an adress map pin point something

Interesting. Pretty sure that's been found but i didn't save it.

They said they found it but it didn't match the furniture, and I'm pretty sure someone went to see just incase

Im ready even make video about it i have good camera!

Nice we could go togheter but we need his location

The camera in NYC was a fun creative idea, this cabin thing is boring and stupid.

Anyone have the original board number of when they where tracking him down?

Shia has light on his face from both sides, which means artificial lights.

If you guys weren't so busy with killing yourselves it would have been raided by now.
The cabin is already found, but you guys are too busy hanging up nooses to go there and do something.

fake. this is already debunked dude

that turned out to be fake

Gas is about 8 US dollar per gallon in Finland. People in the states would kill every single person in government if we had to pay those prices.

>fake
shia confirmed for hollywood, sipping martinis

What are the odds he has armed guards

FREE TEA!!!

Oh fuck fellow bongs, pack your bags we're going to narnia

Everything has turned out to be fake so far

0%

Was this debunked too, or does it seem possible?

this is the current nakkala.com/kampat/nakkala-hukanliesu/

There are coords

yea that's fake the couch and chairs don't match and someone went to chek just to be sure

ther are no white chairs in that cabin. we saw on his stream that there was an white chair

do we have people in Lappi?

What is the plan when he's found?

Our best chance is using wireshark on kiasma internet

Suck him off furiously until his heart explodes.

Spraypaint Pepes, Spurdo Spardos, and Trump all over his cabin.

shit down his chimney

This must be a Finn planned and executed operation if it were to take place. We have all done our job, it is the Finn time to shine.

my idea im youtuber i want make video about him like he called me fafascistI will ask to apologize. Then I will troll with a T-shirt with an inscription don't let your memes be dreams!

Also it's confirmed shia has internet or at least twitter as he was quoting tweets from some guy

people can go to
gofinland.fi/en
Search lappi

See cabin pictures Chek for white chairs wooden walls. Still trying to find example of what the chair should look like

and see for how long it is booked, should be booked for almost the whole of may atleast

and i want to film this shutdown stuff! But need real evidence that he is in Finland at least

This is the evidence everyone is looking for. I have a feeling he is trying to throw everyone off a trail. He is probably in some sound studio in LA, with a bunch of good scotch and blazing bongs off camera

Summer is early this time apparently

>A young Finn

>What is the plan when he's found?
We kidnap him while wearing frog costumes.

hahha yeah but i was in Kiasma and i ask him to wave but he just ignore my message. So seems like video.

Aren't Finns like snow ninjas or something? Surely they could sneak up on and incapacitate Shia's guards.

OPERATION BLACK SANTA:

Wait for him to light his fireplace, then either shit or dump shit down his chimney. Stinks up the entire cabin

okay chairs should look like this but with 4-5 sticks in the back not 3

holy shit the meme is true

holy shit summer already

I mean it WAS warm on Tuesday but fuck

This.

Why did it have to be such a mongol?

youtu.be/RcyyFz_mHX0

Send him in

what is that means?

Yeah, but while gas is 3 times the price, the fins travel less than 1/3 of Americans; so it impacts their households income much less overall

he looks drunk

you should go back pretend your intressted and try to get som more info.
how far is he away from shop etc

>there are 3000 cabins
>noone called the renters to ask which of those cabins will be available next month

What do you mean? It's perfect

>there are 3000 cabins
??
There are well over half a million cabins in finland.

And he doesn't necessiraly be in an actual cabin, there are plenty of timber houses.

he's probably right there in the museum

people do this sometimes to imply you the person it is directed toward has a smaller than average penis. Since he is using two pinkies, we must assume he is implying either the person has two smaller than average penis, or he and the person it is directed toward has a smaller than average penis and that he would like to join the other person in making their smaller than average penises erect enough to stand parallel to the ground and point them towards one another. Will these smaller than average penises ever touch? We can only hope they do.

3000 cabins in Lapland

what if its private owned cabin

BIG NEWS MIGHT HAVE FOUND IT!
coming soon

The chairs

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0

Dude, if you've done this already I'll be impressed, weaponised autism is a dangerous thing

Please let this happen.

Please to true based Finn

Our Finnish division has already ruled out like 70 % of all rental cottages in Finland in Lapland. It seems they might not have used online rental service.

Top Kek

kys faggot

So This is my theory.
They are 3 people each with their own cabin
These are fairly close to each other and all of them are booked from 14.4-15.5

Chairs don't really match but i figured they might have gotten new ones.
the couch matches with the skin.
What do you people say?
(photos coming under this)

There were Nords out today crossing the border on snowmobiles to check out several areas of interest in Lap. Said they'd be doing it all weekend. They haven't checked in since about 4-5 hours ago

What if hes not where he says he is

he is behind the fake wall

Hmm, I'm not sure but it could be. Your theory holds up, I'll give you that.

Go you crazy Finn bastards, go.

shut the fuck up you found nothing

How far are you from this place? Like, far enough to actually take the ride?

look theyr close to each other there all booked 14.4-15.5 the couch matches it's 3 of them there on the map so it could be correct that the ice is melting.

the couch looks right

I'd say try it

i member...

He is praying for us

Burn down the cabin. Middle of nowhere. Someone just needs to shit down his toilet and when they are done throw a Molotov down. The shit will catch fire and make shia burn while having to smell pee pee poo poo.

The wood behind looks very different

Someone should go check it out anyway. It's fucking Finland so it's not like anyone has a gun or a weapon or anything.

Hell, if he's renting the cabin instead he can't even press charges if you show up unannounced, as it's technically speaking not trespassing on HIS property.

If private guard or so see you the only thing they can say is for you to fuck off, and then you'll just claim you're lost and he won't have a thing to hold up.

>t. lawfag with degree in Europoor law

It's a 6 hour ride. Might do it

I jizzed in his milk

Godspeed, user.

You know what he'd say: youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

thanks based finn

Shadilay finn autist

Why do the have to be all booked together they could be miles apart

You can do it,Finn bros we believe in you

>It's fucking Finland so it's not like anyone has a gun or a weapon or anything.

finland has 6th most guns in the world per capita