What's your greatest accomplishment pol?

What's your greatest accomplishment pol?

Mine is being 6'6". An easy life of success and pussy come my way just because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reaching my full genetic potential of 5'7 definitely

>Mine is being 6'6". An easy life of success and pussy come my way just because of it.
yet you are posting on Sup Forums.

Being born white. Feels good to not be a shitskin.

that's not an accomplishment. it's a genetic fortune.

>inb4 manlet

I'm 6'1.

>success
>on Sup Forums

choose one

>accomplishemnt
>literally your genetics

Your comprehension of what words actually mean could use some work. An accomplishment is something you do through action, not an attribute you have.

what is this creature

Achieved US citizenship!

Now a citizen of the 2 greatest countries on earth. Feels good bro...

success is subjective. I imagine it must feel good to be a successful shitposter.

Living in a country more than 75 white.

Not so fast Americans!!!!

The alpha-numale

shhh dont tell Sup Forums genetics are not an accomplishment, they might realize that covers race too

is that including your hair?
btw you look like a ginger, no way that you get any pussy

/thread

>dieu et mon droit
>god and my right
why is there french on the gb passport?

to help the french flee to UK

yep. interesting how we can take credit for all "muh glorious white race accomplishments (which are numerous)" but not all the sinfulness and evil that we have propagated.

I have a business empire and make $1488+ per hour.

Jimmy Nu-tron

I'm 6'2" so I'm alright, I'd probably kill myself if I was under 6'

Having a 5.5 inch penis

at that height, you probably die prematurely. nice one, faggot.

>t. Angry 5'6" manlet

I thought Finn's were tall?

Height isn't an accomplishment. It's like saying you're a successful millionaire because you inherited all your wealth from your father after he died. Faggot. I'm 6'4" by the way and my dick is larger than the average penis size of Trinidad and Tobago or the Congo. Go fuck yourself.

Sure is spring break in here.

>thinking that guy is the OP
you must be really new

kill all anglos only sollution

Do you regret rebelling against your parents and not drinking milk and eating vegetables? At that height you will NEVER have success in life.

Escaping the far left and atheism. I was cucked to high hell... now I'm getting a stem degree and I got myself an aryan waifu. Being a right-wing christian feels great.

5'10 is the average. I was predicted to become 6'0 as a baby. Don't know what happenend lol

I beat the shit out of a black man once on in newcastle on a night out.

>6'6 actually being good
9/10 those guys look lanky and awkward as fuck
6'2-6'4 is much better

I don't get it
why would anyone pretend to be a ginger?

Latin mon ami...

190 cm (6'3), white, blue eyes, muh dick, above average adult IQ, I could go on about my accomplishments in life.

being white in a nigger-filled country.

and that im basically rich and most likely going to be richer.

life is awesome, and im 6'2

5'9 manlet here. My greatest accomplishment is that i love math. It' so fucking easy. Brb master degree in nanoengineering

It hasn't really affected my life enough to worry about it. I still get laid and can do everything I want do with my life.

Height is an advantageou quality, sure, but vastly overmemed.

this guy knows what's up

that faggot is very well known. there were even videos of him and he was eventually dropped by the people here, cause he turned out to be far less of a faggot than he looked.

>tfw u are a New World fag and can't differentiate French and Latin

Give me 100$ then im short on rent

Thats the final red pill on height. When you live in the Netherlands you will learn quickly that 6'2 is manlet size for women. I walk past 7' foot freaks daily and it's just stupid. Women sometimes exclusively select on that factor alone. I'm a huge ass guy and even I don't focus that obsessively on it when I pick my girls. Ie: it's a huge ugly bitchy cunt but her ass is bazoongas. Sometimes girls have a height fetish and they do some weird kinky shit with a guy that's a full on skyscraper and return to you as if you somehow won the prize for getting the leftovers.

> tfw 6'2-6'3
> considered manlet in your country
> tall in 3rd world countries

I really hate women, it's impossible to have any warm feelings towards them after a decade of their bullshit. Impossible I tell you.

I'm 6'2", feels good man. Also I was just reminded of some meme some blonde slut I know put up on IG, something about "omg I'm dating this guy, hes 6"7'" then asked "is he cute?" And then says "I haven't even seen his face yet I don't care", all the girls in my town liked and commented on it. Pretty funny

Is that Jimmy Neutron?

RARE

if i ever see him; oh man if i ever see him. i am just saying. subject me to your will; tell me what i would do. but you know... you all know.
>inb4: friendship, broship, sexual

this guy's face is worse then posting gore

stop doing it

I'm 5'9" is that short?

SPBP

It's not tall, but not a true manlet either

>implying the opinions of women matter.
Good one pham

>iraq
>rent

nice try ahmed

I'm also 6'6. Being tall is pretty great but it's a shame I'm a bit of a lanklet too, need to work on thaf.

haha wow man, that's crazy.. ya I'm considered "tall", atleast in my knick of the woods

how can you be dating somebody without looking at them

idk, this is some well known sluts logic lol

You can only be a successful shitposter if you were born in Australia

Meh.

>6ft 6
If you aren't blonde haired and blue eyed, none of that matters darling.

Manlet nigger faggot detected
How did is feel to be an inferior abomination?

he's talking out of his ass. chicks in my entire family aren't taller than 1.70, and 1.69 is the average. Even a 1.8m girl won't think he's a manlet (he's 1.88) and 7 foot freaks are not desirable at all, if that's what he's implying.

>anyone i disagree with is a manlet/nigger/faggot/kike/(insert other buzzword)

This. Being tall is only a benefit if:
>Good cheek bones and jaw line
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

in all honesty a 5'9" blonde haired blue eyed male is more attractive than a 6' dark hair non-blue eyes guy.

this kike is clearly a Talmudic Jew, taking pride in being 6'6"

>My gratest success is down to a factor that i had no determination in.

You are a fucking faggot. Greatest thing I've done thus far is get a job on the other side of the world with a global engineering company. Moved out of house and all by age 20.

Also i'm also 6'6 just for the record.

Hoe Lang is een Chinees

>Latin
That would be "Deus meumque ius".

nice try FBI

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

You got your height ONLY because of your height. I have a nice job aswell and I don't do anything but collect a check while watching manlets work their ass off. Everyone respects me.

>success is subjective.
Funny thing. I've never heard a rich persin say this. Just like: "money can't buy happiness."

being born white and I America. like seriously I feel so lucky not being a shitskin in india or Africa.

Preferably you want to have a combination of features: 6ft, blonde haired and blue eyed with good facial features. That's the true god like phenotype. Of course, not everyone ticks all of the boxes. 90%+ people don't. As long as you fit the bill on most of them and don't have any negative drawbacks such as small height or dark hair or something then you'll be fine.

Somehow, I am still alive.