Let the revolution begin. Make Love Not War

I'm sick of all the war mongering on this board. We create our reality by our intentions, and I for one want world peace. I want an open discussion about how world peace is or is not a better option to being a society driven by war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bj-lOyW_0U
youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8
erowid.org/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck having a "peaceful revolution" as long as spics, niggers, and muzzies fill up the west.

WW3 or bust, pussy.

Huffington post installs root kits onto your computer then downloads cp
DONT EVER Go there

The problem is the MIC. They can't justify the US Defense budget without the endless War on """""Terror""""" and destabilized third world and a change in President does nothing to curb the ever inflating military. We can't have world peace so long as the US government is infested with military contractors and weapons dealer and their interests

Don't like Huffington Post huh?

Peace is abnormal. Its possible yes, but sometimes the gears of history need to be greased with bloodshed for civilization to move forward.

You can't have world peace until a fundamental change in the human condition evolves. If it wasn't the American MIC, it would be someone else. And relative to availiable resources there are to many fucking people on this rock.

I agree. I don't have the answers to how to bring an end to war. I'm open to suggestions. I know most of you prob like space related/ science related topics as I do. Wouldn't it be better if we were more focused on space exploration and scientific breakthroughs, instead of watching Trump and Kim comparing cocks?

Peaceful bump

The best option is probably economic infighting. Conflict will always exist.

What? Do you suggest every single person on Earth drop acid and then have a giant hedonistic orgy?

Sounds like a good idea.

>le epic science meme
Look. Sure we can all sit around and fantasize what some sort of ideal world might look like. But thats not the real world. The only reason we even have the cabaility of exploring space is because our ancestors toiled through centuries of blood, sweat and tears. Civilization has to be built from scratch then continuously refreshed and maintained. And as soon as you have built something, youre going to have to be willing to put your life on the line to defend it or you will lose it to someone stronger. Humanity is still tethered to the brutality of the natural world. When society fails to maintain civilization, we revert to our ape-like state. Scaled up to a global scale, this means that diplomacy can only go so far. We can create complex systems if trade and treaties and such, but at the end of the day humanitys inherant imperfection means we can only create inherantly imperfect peace. Something must give eventually. Sometimes we can narrowly dodge a catastrophe, sometimes we can't. History rolls on either way.

Point being, war is as natural to civilization as killing an antelope is natural to a lion. Sometimes certain factions become so entrenched and fundementally opposed to eachother that only bloodshed can refresh the wheels of time. This current Korea crisis isn't just a mere dick measuring contest. Its a geopolitical showdown thats been brewing for decades. Id suggest getting the popcorn because wishing that we would all hold hands and sing is a pipedream

"All's fair in Love and War" really means just the opposite.

Those are actually the two places where unfairness is maximized.

Maybe not to that extreme lol I prefer LSA over LSD but a tripping worldwide meditation would do wonders for our society. Prove me wrong.

Oh great, hippies are back. Its still legal to beat up hippies just because they're hippies, right?

HIPPIE

>prefers lsa to lsd
What are you? 13?

LSD is fucking amazing.

Peace bro
lmao we never left. I'm not on the left nor right. Both side seem foolish to me. I'm convinced there is a much better way. I'm just trying to do my part to help raise awareness in that, even if it only reaches one person.

I want to grab you by the dreads and beat your stupid face in you goddamn hippie.

Didn't say LSD wasn't lol but LSA from either Hawaiian Baby Woodrose or Morning Glory seeds, seemed to the best to me. It is a very euphoric and very visual trip. I was what the Aztecs used for there spiritual journeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bj-lOyW_0U

The reason why hippies are "stupid" is because LSD makes you feel like you've accomplished everything in 12 hours and it's really fun as fuck so you wanna to talk about it for weeks afterwards.

Hahaha I have no dreads, and you would not win. I am not a pacifist, and will protect myself if need be. Would your mom let you travel to do that?

every human can compare cocks, only genius can do scientific breakthroughs.

Thread Theme
youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8
Come on lads get in here. Don't be frightened by these egotistical maniacs that rule this board. I know there is more than me.

maybe you and your hippie buddies should infiltrate the cia and use their knowledge to make a peaceful society.

>let's just sit and shuffle our monopoly money around as we slowly stagnate and die out, it's like more inclusive and stuff

125ug 4 hrs ago

The chemical jew is really making me think goys

>.

You ever try LSA bro?

Speaks volumes.

no trust

Check out erowid.org/.
The. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is supposed to be the best. You can find all the information you need there. It's inexpensive and legal. It only becomes illegal if you extract the LSA. At least that's the law in the US.