Rich people's fashion

They want to hide themselves in the mass. They pretend they dress just like the poor and are together with them. So how do you spot a rich person, what makes them different from others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wear real $25k watches

Why do you care? there aren't any in Poland?

>not wearing a Patek Philippe 5711

>appropriating the culture of the poor
Disgusting

Don't know, in my country all the rich people left to Luxembourg, all three of them.

I wore jeans like that when I was a young teenager, I was walking near my house and got gang raped my a group of older kids, they tore my pants off in the street, such was the civilized life in Ireland.

Usually the following:
>Watch
>Shoes
>Belt
>Car

>paying 150+ shekels for jeans with holes

I' ll never get this fad.

>They want to hide themselves in the mass
???? rich people do everything to stand out, that's the whole point of luxury goods

Expensive hairstyle, healthy skin due to good eating, usually fairly physically fit, maybe wearing sunglasses to hide identity. Nice shoes, nice car, watch. Idk what else.

Its something working class labourers etc once wore. Its an attempt to look like hardworking men of the past.

Remember to add this the next time you wanna make this thread
>youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM

By their watch and shoes. Also the car they drive.

>So how do you spot a rich person, what makes them different from others

worked at a bank and regularly met people with millions across their bank accounts.

you have some that are flashy but most of the millionaires dress just like your average joes.

even had one lottery winner who said he enjoyed just walking around in sweats and a t shirt.

>implying everyone dresses like this in the street

*angry autistic mumbling*

pretty cool style desu

easy
they don't unclog their loos themselves, and actually are the ones calling you to do it in their stead

Well this post came outta nowhere.

>how do you spot a rich person pretending to be poor
They don't look like they hate their living situation

>buy cheap blue jeans
>wear em out
>cut holes
>resell as edgy and stylish
>steal jewish shekels

Underrated post

Hot, greentext please

I'm not rich, but I wear expensive clothes, and often get called out for it.

The thing that gives it away, is that desiger clothing hugs the body.

Also, the lighter the clothing, the more expensive it looks.

lol

>clothing hugs the body

You're in a thread that's discussing fashion you monkey.

>fashion

>wanting to be presentable is gay

Everything is in the shoes and watch.

Oh and how the clothes fit.

>presentable
>with hugging clothes

Clothing that hugs the body isn't presentable user. Unless you're a really, really thin guy otherwise you look like a ho ho

Its virtue signaling (pants), wealth signaling (watch), virility signaling (hair) all in one.

There is no innocence or genuineness left in that man.

Culture needs to start over.

Pre-torn jeans. Regular people don't make nearly enough money to buy pre-ruined clothes as a fashion statement.

>not being presentable simply by showering&shaving

>wanting to be presented as gay is gay

fashion is the antithesis of elegance, you fucking brit

why the fuck can't we have intelligent rich people here? why are they all such malleable retards?

Well it looks like those clothes were strategically made to look that way rather than from wear an tear. Also that guy is hot as fuck (no homo) and therefore wealthy as his mom was a trophy wife to some rich guy.

Shoes and watch are a giveaway.
Rich people don't realise that a 300$ pair of shoes is too much.
We have a saying: Cough and money can't be hidden.

Those shoes are like $80
I wear them

>300$ pair of shoes is too much
a fucking greek beggar

Look at the shoes, it works 90% of the time.

If they're dirty, worn or something similar, it means the person is wearing them on an everyday basis or at least quite often, meaning he's a poorfag.

You can also look at the end of the sleeves of one's jacket/shirt/coat or whatever. If the extremities are curved or slightly washed out, you're in the presence of another poor fag.

etc, etc.

Lose weight fatanon

My friends uncle is top defence attorney in my city. He drives a 1998 Buick Regal and outside of work often just wears blue collar work clothes and shit like camo gear (he likes duck hunting) and ratty flannel shirts and 15 year old pairs of jeans and shit.

>trying to impress others with clothing
What is "reaching" Alex?

Meh I have some similar clothes I bought for a party this summer

No, no, wrong terminology, you should use tailored instead.

Your friends uncle is a cheap fuck, that's all.

>I'm a man
>I shave

Pick one.

/thread

He is dressed as we would dress a toddler.
No sense of style.
2/10

>Implying your money can't be hidden in Switzerland

>fashion is the antithesis of elegance, you fucking brit

Sure.

That's not relevant to the discussion, but sure.

We're not discussing 'elegance.' We're discussing what makes clothing look expensive.

My use of the word 'hug' appears to have started a shit storm, but i'm still correct.

Silly cheese.

as a real fashion fan i can assure you there is no such thing as "rich peoples fashion"
there are the following types of people regarding their dressing habits

1) the "idc"
>wears what his mom bought for him
>has no interest in clothing
>rarely buys new clothing

2) the "functional"
>wears what will serve the purpose best for the lowest price
>rarely cares about visual aspect
>usually constantly cries about how people are being discriminated because they cant afford the most expensive brands
>will never understand fashion

3) the "hip" guy
>picks clothing based on what will raise his social status
>often found in middle school
>rarely very expensive clothing, slightly above mall-tier
>visual aspect not very important
>hypebeast-culture
>big logos
>famous brands
>"rich-people brands" that are actually very cheap like boss suits, fossil watches etc.
>usually niggers, fat asians
>basically the scum of fashion

4) the fedora
>wants to look classy
>dresses to get a gf
>insecure, which makes him look very bad
>doesn't know anything about fashion, clothing rarely fits well
>fails to dress appropiate to situation
>feels superior to anyone else
>hates 3 above all else

5) the real fashion fan
>clothing as a hobby
>"gets" fashion
>visible logos are rare
>each piece of clothing can cost more than 1000€ or be very cheap
>cheap clothing is not looked down upon
>dresses for himself, not to get girls or show status (otherwise see 3)
>does not judge people by their clothing, no matter how bad they look, except 3

let me know if i missed one

>This
+ the hair and watch is usally a give away.
RIch people have shitloads of hair products (excluding self made IT weebs) and they don't want remove that 50k clock they wear.

>tfw Western society will never go back to the days when people didn't dress like fucking degenerates

sorry leftist canadian cuck, we, men, shave our beard

What if they're in their work clothes? I go around after work all the time to do chores and shit and don't bother changing first cause fuck that. I'm not gunna go home to change just so some stranger may think I'm a poor fag.

Be the change you want to see in this world

I live in a neighborhood full of BMWs, Mercedes and my next door neighbor drives an old Honda. It is his second home and he may own even more homes.

there's absolutely nothing correct with hugging clothes
all they do is make you look like a tasteless fag
and you can look like so for cheap or not

ima wear this

Nah man but he's pretty zen. He doent give a fuck about trying to be fashionable or impressing people. Their whole family is like that. If you think about it, that's pretty redpilled.

you look like a hammered gay shit

>Leftist

I work construction. The only people who shave here are people who are too low test to grow a proper beard.

I mean obviously you can't go around in a suit all the time if your job doesn't call for it (which is most jobs) without looking like a fucking tryhard nowadays, so I'm not gonna do that.

But I've already pretty much given up on hoodies, shirts with brand names, shorts, jeans with holes, etc.

(Also at this point I can't even visualize this kid dressing in a modern way)

>we, men, shave our beard
beardless men are called girls, or asians

Your theory on why rich Americans dress like slobs?

>obviously you can't go around in a suit all the time
>at this point I can't even visualize this kid dressing in a modern way

So he owned the look so hard you see it as natural for him.

Don't get me wrong, I think he dresses like shit and I hate the american baggy suit look. But he loves it apparently. It's clearly his style.

You get away with whatever you commit to.

they have cancer

I think that having a conversation is one of the better ways to gauge wealth.

If they talk about how much of a pain in the ass their boss is and how their ex-wife is a greedy bitch etc. they're probably lower in the totem pole. The way a person speaks and what they are discussing can reveal a lot.

Tricking the general public into thinking that they are "just like them" and/or beyond the concept of hierarchy & social classes.

Go home /fa/g

Lel the nautilus's are fucking trash

Too rich to care, I'd think.

I like this explanation the most

that's keanu reeves

they're slobs.

ok r8 me
> watch
breitling, worth ca. 3.3k€ (by jeweller)
> shoes
usually range 40-80€, leather, if they are slightly worn out I throw them away
> car
no car, do not really need in Berlin. if needed, I would buy a Audi A3 (can pay cash for that).

still looks like hammered gay shit

I don't think they are trying to trick people. Guys like Jobs and Zuckerberg look like they just don't care about fashion.

>muh ebil rich
If you really care its easy to tell. Rich people try to look poor. Poor people don't want to look poor.
A real poor person would never buy jeans with holes in them nor would they walk around with jeans with holes, they'd sew them up.

what i forgot to say is that rich people do not form another one of these groups. they will be part of one group that is not limited to rich people. you can not spot a rich person by their outer appearance including clothing because the really rich don't care if everybody can tell. take trump as an example, his suits are fine but they never fit perfectly.

Are you a woman trying to show off her curves? No? Then don't wear skin tight clothing.

I guess it has something to do with Protestantism and the fact that America is a very young nation. You usually aquire refinement with age.

BRRAAAAAAPPPTTT

rich people ironically dont
-wear watches
-wear jewelry
-have tatoos
-wear designer logos unless they REALLY like the look of the product
-try to look poor
-try to look rich

basically if they do all that and have their shit together and have normal but nice well maintaned things they are rich old money style.

You have a super ocean as well?

what are they doing with that yakuza hide

Basically this.
If you do a blue collar job, you can tell who actually works and who's a lazy PoS by the state of their boots too.

I don't know about Zuckerberg but trust me, Steve Jobs' look was completely calculated.

Why do rich people strive to look like bums?

>breitling
flashy sportswatch

>40-80€ throwaway shoes
rather buy properly made ones for a few hundreds, they'll last a lot with a little care, and will look as well as feel better

>no car
oh boy... that is enough not to even consider you a man
>Audi A3
if first generation S3, OK
else, kys yourself

>r8 me
not even worth it

There's nothing "poor" about his fucking appearance.

wrong
wrong
right
right
right
right
right

no, consider myself a poor fag ;)

depends on how you define "rich", but I could not gather any common factor rather than they do not have the "slave mentality" most of you guys have.

There's ways you can still dress like that and dress it down. Material is always an important part of it. Rougher and more textured fabric is always going to look more relaxed than a smooth finish wool fabric. Fit too. Usually more relaxed can look more casual, or more of a less structured look. Sporty details in jackets can help. Patch pockets are great. If you don't mind being a little more retro you could have belted backs and things like that.