Im fench AMA

Im french, ask me anything. (i live in new york)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/facebook-suspends-30000-french-accounts-10-days-election-attempt-censor-le-pen-supporters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

La baguette

Tu fous quoi dans ce nid à feuj fdp

Why are you such a faggot?

Social traître tu fais honte à mon pays

>Tu fous quoi dans ce nid à feuj fdp
ceci, tour en hélicoptère gratuit pour tous les globalistes Jew Yorkais.

bonjours cher francais! Les claviers qwerty sont meilleur.

Pendant qu'en france les gauchiasses nous foutent des taxes dans le cul parce qu'il parait qu'on pollue (alors que l'inde, la chine ou les usa se marrent) t'as des connards qui font l'helico à l'aise, posé, à jew york.

kek

Better than France, isn't it?

not really, no. New York is disgusting to my senses. There are even less whites than where I am in Paris (as a % of population)

pourquoi tu te fais du mal ? l'eau propre, la carte vitale et le fromage de brebis te manque pas ?

>1 hour after this post NK nuke yellowstone

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW AMERISHARTS?
>trip make it happen

(OP)

you have to go back

I don't believe you.

What is the fastest you've gotten laid because you're European?

New york is fucking gross, happy to see some one who actually lives here gets that.

Les vignes, les montagnes, le pays basque, le saucisson, le pinot, le cognac, le camembert, le midi, la provence, la gironde et la charente, les escargots farcis, la blanquette de veau, les citadelles de vauban, fort boyard, la poule au pot, les saisons en agriculture, les chateaux, les domaines, hugo, zola et dumas, rodin, notre dame, la joconde, la marseillaise...
Tout ça lentement detruit par les globalistes et les amerifats.

Et t'as des cons qui vont à nouille yorque.

New-York pue vraiment la merde. C'est incroyable que des gens y aillent pour le tourisme.

Perso je suis au Wisconsin, c'est plus jolie et plus tranquille, on dirait la campagne francaise.

Translation for amerifats : your inner cities suck more than Paris which is saying a lot.

Upstate is nice, but we still get the shitty politics from the city.
>Fuck You Andrew Cuomo

Get out of my city toothpaste boy

Salut chef, t'as entendu que faceberg a suspendu 30k comptes pro-Le Pen à peine dix jours avant les élections?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/facebook-suspends-30000-french-accounts-10-days-election-attempt-censor-le-pen-supporters/

Did you learn to tip properly at restaurants yet?

>2 posts by this id

wow

Anyways, I'm moving to southern France from this shithole by the end of the year. What do you think about this decision?

Why are there so many wealthy French kids in nyc? Why is there so many of you? I was raised here and there is always that rich clique of French kids whenever you go to one of the nicer lounges or clubs in Manhattan where the fuck are you coming from and why is there so many of you?

Bad idea, unless you love arabs and overpriced shit.
more seriously, i think you should choose the right city, it's hard to find a decent place that isn't too expensive, if you want to move to a big city you should make at least 2000€ a month. If all you can do is flip burgers you better stay in canada. Also people will make fun of your accent

Good luck.

Don't listen to them , southern france is nice.

Is your name Thomas?

Sincèrement, j'ai visité pas mal d'endroit en Europe, et la seule grosse ville qui ait de l’intérêt, c'est Paris.

T'as du rien visiter alors, c'est vrai que quand on a visité 3 ou 4 villes en europe ca commence a plus avoir d'intérêt parce qu'elles se ressemblent trop mais dire que paris c'est la seule grosse ville en europe qui ait de l'intérêt c'est faux