Falling For The Marriage Meme

You guys are actually planning on finding a wife and having kids when you're like 18-30? Why? You guys are just "Find and marry a conservitive girl and pop out white babies" Why would I want to do that?

My parents were married for 25 years, my mom cheated on my dad and now they're getting divorced. They used to be very conservative and evangelical Christians (church every Sunday) my mom was a stay at home mom and home-schooled me and my siblings to instill religous values. My dad worked and gave my mom everything she ever wanted and she left, now he's paying child support for my younger siblings (it's a lot too) and she took half of the money even though she worked for 0 of it. They got married at like age 21.

Now why the fuck would I want to do something like that instead of just fucking random girls? Seriously how deluded are you guys? Have you ever been in a long term relationship? You know that people's feelings change right? I dated a decent looking redpilled conservative girl for like 2 years but I broke up with her so I could go experience life more and fuck more girls, I felt like an old person just hanging with the GF all the time and doing nothing else. I'm not a chad but I'm seeing what I can do again. I could have married her but you realize that you or her will get bored right?

So what are you gonna do? Wife a bitch and get cheated on? Good idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRqjUbFhQqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 33 and I don't want kids or a wife. A traditional wife might be nice, but all of my (male) married friends are slaves to their wives. They're all miserable and pretty much just waiting for the inevitable divorce, when they'll get fucked out of every penny they've ever saved and will never see their kids again.

You could always just marry yourself. Think of the tax breaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRqjUbFhQqM

so don't
fuck off with telling other people what to do

MGTOW is fucking retarded what do you care if people get married? if you are so happy then fuck off and be happy stop bitching on Sup Forums

> just hanging with the GF all the time and doing nothing else

There's your problem.

You have nothing going on in your life because you are a loser, and looking to fill a hole with vice. LMK how that feels in 15 years. You will remember these words and wish you:

A) Did something with your life
B) Realized the warmth and breadth of love family can provide.

I'm sorry your senpai was dysfunctional. It happens. Mine was too. Seek therapy, it helps.

>mirage meme?
the fuck are u talking about nigger

There is no point in getting married in westernised countries desu, all the women are whores.

okay big boy, only people who been with woman gets to say a opinion

My parents have been happily married for over 35 years, I'm about to marry my partner and we're planning on having like five kids.

I'm not stopping you from chasing empty hedonism and being a whore, though.

>Why would I want to do that?
It can be a good life. Doing something meaningful in the long-term with someone you care about.
I'm open to the idea but I don't think it'll happen tbqdesu. For reasons.
I'm losing motivation and getting pretty scared of it anyway. Good job you guys. It's working. Dunno if that actually makes you happy or not.

>MGTOW

It's not MGTOW because I want to fuck girls too. I'm nice to them and buy them things but would not marry one unless I was together with her for like 15 years at least, even then I would just get "pretend married" have a wedding and all that if she wanted to but not legally married

wtf why did my id change??????

Common law will still f*** you

>partner
>kids

Lot of adoption paperwork, faggot

Gays can't even marry in Estonia, retard.

"Modern" mean are all way too feminine and selfish to make a marriage work.

I had her and I lost her. Nobody since has ever come close.

I'm not marrying before 32-33. women are too binding and drag you away from your ideals. the vaginal jew is real

i don't want wife and kids until 30's

why not, what else would i have to do with my time other than love my family? smoke weed and play video games all day? fuck that

Yeah, I don't know about marriage myself. A lot of guys that I know are divorced, and the ones that are """happily married""" are usually beta males that obey their bitchy wive's commands, or are really feminine to the point that appear to be BFFs with their wives. It really is pathetic for a man to sacrifice his pride to please a woman. but marriage is compromise after all.

I would love to be a father, but I don't think I have the patience to do deal with a woman's bullshit 24/7

One you are aware of female nature the idea of getting married is suicidal. There might be some girls out there who are worth marrying, but why take the chance?

Gonna need sauce on this fat bitch

Marriage is a liability and a scam.

Any guy that falls for this trap deserves to have his empire stolen from him.

You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore.
You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Ay, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.
But let there be spaces in your togetherness,
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

Love one another, but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together yet not too near together:
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

Have fun dying alone OP.

Women will treat a man like shit and cheat if he is a loser that she doesn't respect.

Starting family is the only thing I want. It's literally the only reason I even give a fuck about my career or future. I don't give a fuck if I might get divorce raped or cucked because I'm not coward.

There is absolutely no reason to be alive if you don't have kids. It's the whole point of existence.

Everyone dies alone.

>>
All men who get married are losers.

You do know that Kahlil Gibran was Christian, right?

my parents have been married my entire life and will stay that way 30 years so far

you just had shit parents user

I wish I read this when 18

lucky I have no kids nor ex wives

I swear people like you learned everything you know about women from the internet.

Have fun living alone.

i hate women and i don't want one living in my home

>get married, and have kids, goy, you have a job to do to support them

>ENTIRE POST CENTERED AROUND FEAR OF BEING CHEATED ON
>PARENTS CHEATED ON EACH OTHER

lol perma-angsty 12 year old. best of luck dealing with your complex emotional issues you are too blind to see

Hope you got a pre-nup goy! And you better hope she doesn't say she was (((under duress))) when she signed it otherwise it wont hold up in court ;)

>be married
>have 8 month old son
>have a career
>have a mortgage in a nice white neighborhood
>I somehow "fell for the meme"

I feel sorry for you losers.

fuck man, i am in a rship with a conservative girl for over a year and I have pretty much the same thoughts as you. she repeatedly said she wants to me marry me but well...I might do the same thign u did

>Marriage is a meme

sage

Who could be behind this post?

Why don't you try surrogacy? That way you can't have your kid stolen.

>pick a girl to marry even though she has multiple signs that she'll be unfaithful or shit
>WHY DID SHE CHEAT ON ME?

MGTOW need to pack up their cuck-out bags and go back to /r9k/ where they belong.

who cares burger, I'm not even a muzzie

>Make twinks save buckets of sperm.
> Give them hormones and feminize them to make them perfect redpilled trans wifes.
> Marry them with white males.
> Surrogate white whomen wombs (poor millenial sluts)
> have a lot of children.
> Raise them in a happy redpilled family where the mother is (male).

Problem solved.

Im getting married soon

Sucks to be you

I like just fucking random bitches.

>hurrdurr, don't fall for the finding a woman you love, get married, have children and build a life and family guize
It's soooo degenerate!
>instead sit at home on your computer shitposting on anonymous Laotian Finger Spelling imageboards and wanking to hentai
Because that's not degenerate.

And lets not even start on the
>muh all wimmin are sl00tz but I get to be a wannabe Slayer Chad
maymay.
The fortunate thing is that biology and rational make MGOTW look exactly like what it is - a bunch of bitter whiney manchildren whinging about how life is
>muh sooo unfair!
while doing absolutely fuck all about fixing this perceived imbalance.

Sadly for you guys the 3rd world seems to be much better at fucking and producing babies in quantity.

Im 33 and about to ask my 25 year old gf of four years to marry me. She makes ten cents an hour less than me with a better future. She has never failed any test or had me doubt her. We have never spent a night apart. Shes a great cook. I told her I'm fine with leaving me and being honest but if she ever plays me I'll kill her and our cat. She's wants me marry me

why the fuck would i have kids before 30? that's what poor people do. I'm gonna marry a qt 20 year old when I'm 40, deal with it poorfags

>muh all wimmin are sl00tz but I get to be a wannabe Slayer Chad maymay.

I never said they're all sloots retard

>Degenerate

Never said that either

>a bunch of bitter whiney manchildren whinging about how life is muh sooo unfair!

How am I whining? I am actually happy to give good advice

But your genes quality decreases with age user!

I just want to spread my italians seed in as many foreign qts as possible desu

Hi. First off dont lie on a vietnese fishing forum website. Your not fucking random girls you NEET.
Secondly not everyone on earth is a piece of shit. Listen up beta i got married at 22. My wife is practically a lesbian. She loves woman and has no interests in other men except me because im the alpha. We are very happy and have 0 trust issues. We go to bars and pick up women together to bring home. Its not that hard.
Just because your life is so shitty doesnt mean everyone elses is.

Do you care about aids?

It would be great to travel around the world impregnating as much women as possible, but i'm concerned about aids and about women finding where i live ans ask for child support.

You are the beneficiary of your predecessors unselfishness
So, man up and pay it forward

Hi. First off dont lie on a vietnese fishing forum website. Your not married you fucking you NEET

is true roastie

>I am actually happy to give good advice
Here's some from a guy married for 20 yrs with a couple of kids

>stop making posts on 4chinz about how fucked the world is because of [anecdote]
>get off your computer. Go out to a place you enjoy going to, meet people, talk to them
>don't try to tell others online how to live their lives - you'r not Yahoo answers m8.

Here's some advice from my grandad - he raised 3 kids and was married for 56 yrs.
>If you want a pig, go to the pig farmer NOT the stall at the market.

By that - if you go to pubs & clubs to meet drink promiscuous grillz, that's all you'll ever get to know (let alone fuck) - is drunk promiscuous grillz.

I may have been generalising about the type of thread but srsly - don't try to get on your high horse here m8. You've made a post on 4chinz bitching about how "we" shouldn't get married cause some bad shit happened to you.

Ha! Have her sign a pre-nupital you drama bomb. Then she can blow you before you try out that back door.

Oh ok let me go take a pic of my marriage cert and post it on the interwebs for edgelords to see.

only advice you need

Those are discarded by courts.

im not going to marry a white girl so no problems here

My wife is the bread winner. I win if there's a divorce. Marry up desu

>a vietnese fishing forum website
That's a keeper. Were you the same user from last night with the Cambodian ver.?

>Although I do not believe in God,
Stopped reading right there. Stop contributing to the decay of western morality and fucking die already.

This is the true marriage redpill. Marry rich. If shit goes south you make out alright.

Marry up financially. Marry down on looks

Just keep it low and don't tell any personal info, even make a "persona" if you need to, unless you tell them your real name or adress It's unlikely that they find out where you live, especially if you're a foreigner.

AIDS and shit like that shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't go with literal hookers off the streets or druggies, It's not common outside of that places.

Prenups don't do shit. All she has to do is tell the judge she didn't know what she was signing.

>I could have married her but you realize that you or her will get bored right?
what you're planning will eventually get old too

This is why I'm saving up money for genetically engineered babies.

It's even worse, whatever girl you are dating also has like 5-10 guys on dial for either a quick fuck or sex chat/flirtation through messages. Mass messaging her ass pics to every guy on her list she finds remotely interesting. Then you have the sexual kinks women have ie: old men, niggers, criminals and freak of nature men. None of which you hopefully are but regardless, she will fuck them at random times because it makes her "oh such a slut' and that turns her on.

So at the end of the day any girl that could be your girlfriend is at odds with fate because she could already be ruined, she will cheat before, during and before the end of the relationship. It's unavoidable and it's all because of that damn mobile phone, that fucking soul container and this fucked up western culture that enables her.

And I date lots of girls annually and I shit you not, every single one of them showed serious red flags if not down right being obvious about it. I've come to the point where I know two things. 1. I can't even have any sort of emotional connection or positive thoughts about women except for general shit like 'I kinda like you right now this hour' and 'the laugh im having at your expensive is entertaining for now'. Anything beyond this will just get me burned. And 2. Whatever the kind of kinky sex i'm getting from a girl, you can bet your life savings she's done something more dirty and convoluted with another guy you will never hear about. I've even dated two virgins who clearly never had sex before but every night they'd go on some sexchat site or skype and horn with random men if I weren't available.

It doesnt matter how good you are there will always be some guy better at some thing if not simply plainly different and that will be enough. She'd even cheat on an ugly dadbod faggot because the implication or because he reminds her of something that triggers her cunt.

I'm simply done with women on an emotional and investment level.

Can still have kid stolen.
Can still be thrown in jail for false allegations.

Its better but not by much.

Because if you do it right, you have a partner for life. Grandparents are still together after 50+ years, and IF I find a good enough gal, I'll put a ring on her and hope to beat the records they've set for the family.

Plus if you get a good prenup, the likelyhood of her cheating on you is nill to zip. They wouldn't risk their future like that, women are too self centered

They don't all cheat but they may cheat as much as men because women are constantly being offered cock.

I am turning 28 and never had a gf. By an act of god I met a really cute conservative girl, 24, no kids, no student loads, minimal sexual partners. Really ambitious and focused on her future. Would probably never cheat and risk divorce due to the setback to her financial future.

Obviously I'm a virgin and I'd like to fuck a few girls beforehand, but I'm never going to find a girl better than this and she is practically a unicorn, so I am going to wife her up as soon as possible.

Having a stable partner that you can trust to stand by you for the rest of your life and raise your children properly takes priority over having fun, as much as I'd like to do what you're doing OP. It's easy to have a one night stand, get a prostitute, ect. Finding a good life partner is the hardest thing on earth and you need to start early, because most of them get wifed up in High School and there is only less and less as you get older.

Hi. First off dont lie on a vietnese fishing forum website. Your not going to post a picture of your marriage certificate with a timestamp you fucking you NEET. Printing out a marriage certificate or using your parents doesnt prove anything.

>he's putting a big black dildo in a sexdoll's mouth?

>And I date lots of girls annually and I shit you not, every single one of them showed serious red flags if not down right being obvious about it.
If you see nothing wrong with that statement then clearly you aren't realising that they see redflags when they meet you too. Don't bitch and moan about it - accept that you're only there to fuck and stop looking in the wrong places for a woman who wants to be your partner.

How do you know grandma never took bbc back before you were born? A moment of weakness

> cheat as much as men

To cheat as a guy you need to be on your top game at all times, even then it takes serious energy to get a girl. At all times your gf could bust you or get suspicious.

For a girl all it takes is some rando grabbing her cunt or a guy from the past texting her "wanna fuck?" and all she has to say is yes. You won't even notice it. Just try making a Tinder/Online Profile as PJ5 girl and you will be shocked at the offers you get.

It's simply no contest, women will cheat and men will have to become emotionless psychopaths to deal with the trauma of every girlfriend turning out to be a cheap slut.

22 expecting my first press f

>have a mortgage
sorry

What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Be a sad fucker that sits alone at home and occasionally finds some used up whore to stick my dick into?

doesn't mean you have to live alone

>Be a sad fucker that sits alone at home and occasionally finds some used up whore to stick my dick into?

That's what I do but i'm not sad or depressed. I am usually more depressed when I have girlfriends because I see a hotter girl than the one i'm dating and can't approach her or try to fuck because I'm not going to cheat

Marriage isn't the problem now, the culture is. Women shouldn't be allowed to just divorce rape men, nor should society treat roasties/sluts with any respect whatsoever.

Do that and the problem would sort itself. out.

What are you guys thinking? People are having a lot of children here. I don't want to live in a world without a white race.Stop with the delusions. If you're sick of this shit, probably some other female is too. Just state what you want at front if you're too fed up with every other experience.

>I dated a decent looking redpilled conservative girl for like 2 years
oh there's the bait, i was wondering when I'd get there.

nice black pill

> it takes serious energy to get a girl
haha it takes one good in person interaction and a txt message telling her you want to rape her and for her to grt her ass here sometime on the weekeend

This is not about feelings you retard, this is about commitment. Get the fuck out of here fucking cockroach.

this

if you have no desire to grow and flourish, what makes you think you'd be happy anywhere?

think of your long-term friends: you're happy hanging out with them all the time, yes?

Yeah I'm not getting married till I've gotten all the promiscuous sex out of my system

>just fucking random girls
Yeah, you're still getting all of the risk of STDs and child support, but missing out on any tax benefits. 3D women are whores who will fuck you over as much as possible whenever possible. 3DPD, 2D is only way.

She could also pull out a fucking knife and cut off his balls, there's risk in everything and if you don't wanna take that risk that's fine, but don't act like it happens in all or even most situations

Cause they got married at 20 in a small town in northern MN, of which, had no niggles until 2 years ago. Also, both sets of grandparents admit it only was until their 30s where they met their first non-whites.

I have to say, I'm jelous of em

I'm engaged to a former prostitute.