SPENCER GOING TO WAR IN ALABAMA THIS TUESDAY!

OH SHIT

College cancelled his event he paid for in full and he isnt taking it laying down like milo! If any of you fags are down to face down real life antifa. Show up at auburn!

youtu.be/9vuheZSOqlY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8772-richard-spencer-threat-or-menace/
youtube.com/watch?v=fkQ7sDJHHq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's happening folks. #LetSpencerSpeak

>those digits though

>99

KEK WILLS IT!

the numbers dont lie

I live in Birmingham, but have a job. Should I still skip work to help Spencer out?

I'm in Michigan and I want to fight. Spencer says he's setting up safety squads, anyone else interested in going and doing a rideshare or something?

the hero we need

uh do want to enter valhalla or not?

I mean you could.
1. Live life as a wagecuck until you die of old age
2. You can die a hero in the haircut army of alabama

I think its pretty obvious where everyone should be tuesday

Get your asses out there burgers.

Unless you work late at night you should be alright. Any help would be appreciated!

Mike Enoch says it's actually illegal for them to deny him, the school is required to pay for security. Let's hope that judges still see it that way.

I'll be there, tired of only seeing Antifa organized

you can work any day

you only get this one day to be a defender of free speech and nationalism against commies

I hope they beat the shut out of him.

sweden yes

I also know people who still go to school at Auburn. One of my older sisters went to Auburn, and called the alt-right, "neo-nazi's". She probably still has friends in the admin.

I can't help but think that that Vietnamese doctor's go-to-the-mat example is helping stiffen his spine. Good for him - too bad he's a full freakin' day's drive away for me.

You're doing God's work friend.

lol bite the pillow sweden this muslim dick is going in dry

Why does the face of this movement have to be such a fucking retard

He might get killed. I guess he can be useful as a martyr.

if she does tell her that they fucked up bad by messing with the haircut

Any chance you could get in contact with any uncucked folks in Auburn to show up?

We're gonna need at least 5 of pic related to succeed.

>wwwwwwaaaaaaah
>waaaaaaahhhhhhh
>how come spencer is the leader

BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE LEADING YOU DUMMY. GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND LEAD MEN INTO BATTLE IN ALABAMA. MAYBE YOU WOULD BE A BETTER ALT RIGHT LEADER BUT NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW IF YOU STAY INSIDE MAKING HAPPENING THREADS

This guy is such a fucking embarrassment. Who wants to bet that this faggot gets his ass kicked again.

do better or shut up faget

kek agrees

He's an idiot speaker with shit charisma

That's a fucking plant who happens to hate white nationalism.

IDK if she knows Spencer or what she thinks of him. If she does know him, it'll probably be from that silly, "heil trump!" clip. Most people find him somewhat charismatic and charming if he's given a platform, I just don't know if the average, "punch a nazi!" Spencer hater has seen him speak.

One of the guys I know will probably be too busy to do it, but maybe. IDK if I can

>daily reminder summer is coming and this is going to be the first time where you kids will have some internet things to do in real life

>He's an idiot speaker with shit charisma
And I suppose you are much better. Why don't you go out there and make speeches about white nationalism?

>"The national guard protected the constitutional rights of black Americans in Alabama to attend desegrated schools! We are in a similar situation!"

Is this guy retarded? He's advocating for segregation and he wants people to defend his right to advocate it at a private institution even though his invitation to speak on the campus has been rescinded. He's just confirming the idea that the Alt-right is full of ignorant and uneducated fools.

Sven has no I idea how big the United States actually is. Spencer should be calling for all the hillbillies to help.

>mummy will never bully you

when can i RSVP your speech about white identity?

read the filename

Maybe he should reapply, saying he's campaigning for LGBTQ+ rights, why gun grabbing is good, and promoting Tulsi Gabbard 2020. He'll be a shoe-in and talk about the issues that really matter to him.

>Spencer should be calling for all the hillbillies to help.

A lot of hillbillies are totally cucked on the question because of
>muh football
I'm sure there's more than a few students who are going to say something like that to Spencer

I literally own this gear. We're off to a good start.

I don't support the man, I support the ideal. He's not quite /ourguy/ but he fucking hates antifa. He even got arrested again fighting them. He doesn't quit.

As far as I know he wants blacks to have a sepperate country that gouvers itself, not take away their rights

That was spergy af but he isn't wrong.

Best of luck.

That's MAPLE leaf to you, chump.

>The US is big
no shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto

this is exact same situation

Spencer vs Auburn soon, and he can win

>tulsi gabbard

lol "i dont get the jokes spencer makes"

tl;dr?

And what state and where? fucking no info in the OP

Yes you should. I live in Florida. If I lived in Alabama I would be there.

Offer them a lot of money to leave and an apology, the ones who dont get to live in some state, probably ones with the highest amount of nigs in the south

Friendly reminder that Spencer is a huge fag: mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8772-richard-spencer-threat-or-menace/

Guys Im going to be there, im kind of scared. What should I expect? Do I need to bring my war face?

SHOW ME YOUR WAR EAGLE FACE!

Yeah fuck off, he is doing better work than you kraut faggot

Antifa in Alabama? They'll all get shot while simultaneously getting hit by lifted trucks.

Have a weapon to hand in case shit kicks off / antifa tries to gang up on you

sounds ok, but what if they donĀ“t want to leave?

>MPC

Interesting website, but take a lot of stuff they say with a grain of salt. They are right about some stuff, but dead wrong about a few others

spencer paid for a venue at auburn university in alabama. And antifa called in bomb and chemical weapon threats.

Normally this just results in the speaker walking away. Spencer is still going regardless and is bringing his boys with him

bump

Michifag here, I want to fight. Anyone else considering coming from out of state? Alabamanons anyone coordinating any response? Could I crash somewhere?

Anyone going should have one of these. They're like 40 bucks.

The last time Spencer spoke at college I noticed he had real NatSoc goons with him as security which surprised me because he seems to want to distance himself from such stereotypical organizations like the WWP.

I dont think he will bring stickmen but NatSoc guys who look like they have spent a few years in prison.

A recipe for disaster if you ask me

Also, I guess we need to start calling in fake bomb threats on all liberal college campus speakers.

>tfw i dont live in murica where all this fun shit is going down

i would fucking love to go up against antifa. ive been lifting and training kickboxing for years, id gladly go to jail if i could crush some antifa bones

Sauce? That would give me real hope

Get cheap sunglasses and maybe a baseball cap, it's the easiest disguise (antifa tend to use bandanas). Also if you're /really/ worried about getting doxxed, even by the NSA (good luck with that), turn your phone completely off - otherwise it'll have been in Spencer's vicinity for a couple of hours. Maybe some pepper spray or an air-horn.

Spencer intimated at the DC protest that he'd take care of us legally if we got into a fight, though he discouraged it - don't know if he'll hint the same thing to y'all.

>He's an idiot speaker with shit charisma
Please do not plagiarize me, user.

Nice, you boys better show up

This is the right idea, out of state anons need to come too, big show of force

This was from a few days ago, i guess it's this kind of tier-guys who will show up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkQ7sDJHHq8

Careful - having a weapon shows you intend to fight, which means if you get into a fight, that a self-defense defense is weaker (source - just what I read around the Based Stick Man incident - I am no lawyer).

What's good for the goose lad.

concealed weapons are generally illegal in protests so no. dont do that

>SPENCER GOING TO WAR

That faggot can't even win a slap fight against a SJW. Now he's going to lead a war? Hell no. We need strong and brave men to lead the way.

To me seems like they really care about him personally, maybe the "hardcore natsocs" around him are actually just his close friends

Right after it happens one guy uses himself as a shield and another is saying "where's richard where's richard"

No Nat-Soc goons there - some ex-, and current-military guys though. No-one /dressed/ like Nazis or skinheads anyway. The organized American alt-right discourages that stuff - it turns off normies. We learned that lesson from the failure of White Nationalism 1.0.

got any ideas? i have a pen and paper ready to right down your suggestions

Spencer himself doesn't have to be some big bruiser, as long as he has people around him he is doing well

HEs gonna get fuckin rek't. Props for him still showing up though

Defend Spencer!!

Bump.

Stickman was released with no charges. He is the hero we need.

Thinking like a Jew - I like it!

Spencer needs to be a great speaker. Like GLR or some shit. He's never going to gain support like he is now.

It doesn't promote his agenda to roll around in the muck fighting sucker punching bitches, the optics who kill any chance of attracting normies.

As if there weren't enough reasons already that Alabama > Auburn

ROLL TIDE
FUCK YOUR TREES

bump, this is an important thread

>le confected viral meme picture technique

memechasing is gonna make you guys sick. You need an immunity so to see when you are being manipulated.

I hope he keeps his shit up, doesn't get punched. This place will be on fucking fire because our reddit refugees can't stand the alt-right title and see it as some kind of taint.

Spencer is a coward that runs away from Carl the Cuck. He is a lamb leading an army of lions. Roof koreans would be a better leader than that faggot.

his name is getting around, people including myself are just hearing about him

Because of all the shilling i literally had no idea he was ethnonat

Spencer is more charismatic at speaking than people Sup Forums nuthugs like Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson

Alabama would probably be even more cucked

Are you thinking Texas A&M, where he called that Geology PhD fat? No, he just has muscled fighting volunteers. He wouldn't abide skinheads or people with swastika tattoos or anything, it's absolutely not the image his brand of the alt-right wants to project.

Sure, but until we get someone better no reason not to support the guy

> I noticed he had real NatSoc goons
and 8chnigers bitch about him, that he isn't radical enough

People should bring trumpets and war drums. Just like a battle from times gone by.

Anti-Spencer cucks GTFO

Defend the white race
Defend free speech
Fight Antifa
Fight progressives

Spencer isn't perfect, but he has the balls to get up and say the shit he says. I wanna go to Alabama and fight but I've got my last college exams coming up

The WWP guys dont dress like nazi's neither but some of them do have bald heads if thats what passes for a skin head these days.

>Helping the jewish controlled opposition

Fags.

If he doens't get punched, he will be oficialy /ourguy/ since Trump failed us so fuking badly.