Entire countries will get bombed and nuked to ashes now that WW3 is beginning

>entire countries will get bombed and nuked to ashes now that WW3 is beginning
>this backwards shithole of "country" won't get even touched
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't worry you will just simply be conscripted into the army to fight and die in foreign soil, but the country will remain intact

hey, at least when the UK no longer exists you will be able to take the Falklands with ease

Same :(

Kek!

Why we had to be so irrelavant?

>tfw your corpse will never fertilize the pampas

At least muslims are killing us, we have ourselfs for that

There's mudshits in Argentine?

w-what about my shithole, 2 world wars just a few miles away and no one touched this shit.

> Argentina
> implying someone needs to nuke it for it to look like a wasteland

Sorry I mean to say arent killing us .
But yes they are muslims they are a minority and nobody gives a fuck about them

don't worry, I'm sure the british planesstaying in Canoas Air Base are going to give you some fun :^)

planes staying at*

we supported the British before

We are going to watch WW3 till the end.

Chile will annex you and make you part of the post nuclear reich. Stop bitching faggot.

>tfw you will be nuked

>all these self-loathing faggots

I care more about tomorrow Boca jrs game than NK

>tfw ww3 will happen just when we have a kike president

who ready to /fightforisrael/ here?

>nobody gives a fuck about them

thats how it starts

>tfw killed by NYC fallout

Thank you Jesus

>SA will repopulate the earth from the ashes
Oh god, the horror.

>implying we'll still be around by the end of ww3

if there is a war I want to be in. I am finishing my engieneering degree and my gf is pregnant yet I would gladly go, fugg this boring life.

Yeah, they know they cant do anything because people would kill them.
We do not like rapist very much here I mean our feminist are very violent I don't think even arabs are safe

>We will just watch everyone killing each others
feels bad

also most muslims came a long time ago, they are probably completely integrated.
while the utter shit of our country is undeniable, we are the masters of integration, even niggers straight out from Africa manage to integrate. Maybe we are so shit that the bar is too low.

WW3 isn't beginning

>leaving preggo perfect argentine waifu
>unironically leaving for war
You are a special kind of retard whose genes shouldn't be allowed to be passed on in the first place.

Why are you fucks so hyped about participating in a war?
Our country is a joke at this point with all the corruption and the WallNigger looking neighborhoods,also if we ever fight a war again we are going to lose it,our army sucks they don't have enough training for a modern war.
So why is it so bad looking from a far and safe distance as the world burns around us?

>perfect argentina waifu
Yeah no... woman here are as shitty as anywhere else, the only place where perfect waifus exist is in animeland

i think we should make argentina a safe heaven for the intelectuals and once the dust settles we raise as the 4rth Reich and conquer it all...
But that is only my opinion

>Having a GF
>Complaining about it

You guys are a new tier of normie

you'll be looking at the world burn, while you're burning up yourself

I am bored

dood, you are on Sup Forums, no one here has a gf or ever will lmao

>>Be Argentinian military tasked to annex the Falklands
>>Falklands kicks the shit out of them
>>Falkland annexes Argentina
>>Football team now called "Manchester Down Under"

>Maybe we are so shit that the bar is too low

only if they get in the way when we finally go to war with Peru and Bolivia

you are saying like it is somehow difficult, she always sees me browsing Sup Forums on my phone and I tell her it is something from college, lol

>taking it literally in the first place
wew lad

>woman here are as shitty as anywhere else
You're wrong, but maybe stop overgeneralizing for a second and go outside. I'm not saying you don't have some bad apples and that Bs As shouldn't be nuked next by our Supreme Leader. But still, check my fucking flag before you talk shit.

Imagine what's going on in Dixon's head

Because they are minorities. If you go to norway and act like a dick being minority you would get your ass kick. But if you have 50% or 60% Argentinian population in norway knowing how savage and barbaric we are we could take over.

those faggots should be purged from the face of the earth, but until then i shall ignore them

Good article about Argentine from Amren
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

Wait, you guys actually tried to meet people on those cancer boards? kek I want to hear some stories

Nearly all South America will be like: so what now

No "fun"

>South America has never been relevant in all of history except when Europe was annexing parts of it when they thought it was India
>Africa will be more relevant than South America within 20 years
>through terraforming and biodomes funded by Elon Musk Antarctica will be a more relevant continent within 50 years
Is there a more useless place on earth? Other than the concept of throwing people out of helicopters not one thing of relevance has ever come out of South America.

Yes, those people on that image are all of our military forces
We really need to build weapons factories and go full USA soon

If everyone else dies except south america why we don't destroy each other countries in a pointless war Argentina?You know like old times.

we sud american countries must cooperate and leave our diferences behind in order to ensure a future for our people

yeah but I dont even think muslims are a "minority" they truly integrated in our society.

what if instead we split south america in half, you take the north until you hit USA's border, we'll keep the south

Cheers finnbro checking it out

If we win will you give us more coffee?

We can always start killing eachother again, like the good brothers we all are
Exept Paraguay we should totally genocide them again

Lets fight for Uruguay again, who win annex then.

Fuck you, we are different people go fuck a Bolivian

great article, the eternal shitskin ruined this country, I hope the same doesn't happen to Europe and the US

No deal, we should be allies, preferably superpowers both of us, that will grant more security against the rising Asian powers and whatever remains of europe, war between us is not a good idea, besides as soon as we start killing each other external nations will seek to interfere to weaken us both as much as possible to then invade and annex everything for themselves

We are going to cooperate with you after we annex your shit

fuck off

>Implying that a shithole full of niggers with diseases is better than L.A

Nice one AmeriFat

the Italians, Jews and Spaniards who replaced our traditional elite have a lot to blame too

crying right now, fugg

HEY HEY IF ALL OTHER CONTINENTS EXCEPT US NUKE EACH OTHER, WE WILL RULEEE THE WORLD

LET'S FUCK SPAIN FIRST AFTER THAT. R E V E N G E

>tfw we will get blown to ashes after the bombs fall on USA
feelsgoodman.jpg

If Brazil is an US fanboy then Chile is a Canada wannabe.

I'll have my bags packed for Argentina by the time the Moscow radiation poisoning sets in, hasta la vista nordcucks

We welcome you to nigger land

Isn't Argentina more of a Canada wannabe?

you're more than welcome here , maybe one day we can form an ethno state and remove all the immigrants pieces of shit

A N N E X
N
N
E
X

Well when everyone else has burned to cinders you will finally be the whitest race on earth.

remember you are obligated to impregnate an Argie woman and have at least 5 children

Once niggers and "immigrants" take over the usa I am gonna go to S. America. What is the best place to go to, south american anons?

Muchas gracias

southern Chile, unless you want hospitals and warm weather that is

No, Argentina want to be European.

Uruguay

Uruguay is comfy.
Avoid big argentinian cities.
My sister has tons of money and she loves the center/northern parts of Brazil and says she wants to live there I really dont know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ

>US gets nuked hard
>mexico is next to it

fuck my shit up, lads....although
>either the blast or the radiation will literally kill half of the country, along with haitian niggers and centracas stuck in the northern border
well, it isn't that bad, it'll kill half of narcos

>tfw chilangolandia doesn't go up in flames because of the strikes

almost perfect

Lol

Go to chile. They are the least savage of us. And the least anti Americans.

uruguay or chile, although in the latter's got alot of problems with the earthquakes, but i assume it's something one can easily deal with when compared to niggers and brayans

People here is too marxist. Don't come here 99 per cent are retarded

thanks finn bro
now i want to larp as a member of an organization "piquete-killer" like the kkk

No, yanki must go to Venezuela, they like socialim too .

Why the spaghetti? Are Italian immigrants a big thing there?

What about Paraguay? And based bolivia?

>Implying that's bad

>implying they wont be btfo'd by the penguins

this place is awful, uruguay and argentina are way better