/kg/ Korea General

Air China has suspended all flights to Pyongyang
money.cnn.com/2017/04/14/news/north-korea-air-china-pyongyang/

China has deployed 150,000 troops to the NK Border
huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-increasing-troops-on-north-korean-border_us_58eb9aabe4b0acd784ca5a5b

Vice President Pence heads to Seoul as North Korea tensions flare
reuters.com/article/us-pence-asia-idUSKBN17G08X

CarrierStrikeGroup 1 en route to Korea
twitter.com/PacificCommand/status/852673810339725312

North Korea preparing for 6th Nuclear Test
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/13/north-korea-preparing-for-nuclear-test-satellite-images-suggest

US is ready to strike North Korea if nuclear test happens
nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

China warned North Korea 3 times during past days about "war breaking out any moment"
nytimes.com/2017/04/14/world/asia/north-korea-china-nuclear.html

Japanese fleet joins US strike force heading to North Korea
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/12/japanese-warships-join-us-fleet-north-korea

Radio Pyongyang broadcasting strange numbers
dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/north-korea-broadcasts-mysterious-messages-as-new-nuke-test-looms/

China is ready to cut it's oil supply to North Korea
oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/China-Ready-To-Cut-Oil-Supplies-To-North-Korea.html

Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’ as tensions with US escalate
express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

Other urls found in this thread:

interfax.ru/world/558543
youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo
timeanddate.com/worldclock/north-korea/pyongyang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_military_parade_in_Brest-Litovsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Fake & Gay.

IT'S HAPPENINGS

2nd for fuck canada

dammit

RT is always true tho

drumpf btfo

/comfy/ until 1 am here, if nothing happens I'll throw Kim a strongly worded email.

holy shit jesus christ

wew

Weren't they supposed to have tested the nuke a few hours ago?

Let's be real, North Korea would win.

North Korea would bum rush the south, and there is little the US could do about it. Once they get it, it's guerilla warfare on a mass scale. The US can barely defeat flip flop fighters in the mideast and you expect them to do shit about this? Yeah they can take out NK's airforce and navy, but that's about it. Once the NK troops get into SK it's done. They'll rush in like ants, regardless of if they defect later on or not. Even if they defect, they'll form their own militias to survive in teh storm and cause even more chaos and confusion. YOU ARE FUCKED.

holy shit jesus christ

What's happening at 1am?

holy shit jesus christ you're a fag!

Do you think RedStar OS uses MPOP for email?

holy shit jesus christ, you nigger

Most tests have occurred at around 0900 NK time, About 1 and a half hours yet :)

/ww3g/ is now /kg/ because second korean war =/= world war 3

Do you guys think a nigger can nig it up so much that the other niggers can't even nigger around their fellow niggering nigs?

Daily Reminder that the Korean War would have never happened if Japan would still control it
Daily Reminder that the USA, UK etc. helped the Communists
Daily Reminder that you should have helped the Axis

>pic related

holy shit jesus christ, btw i think the heat has not reached us because internet is faster than light right guys?

0900 NK time, majority of nuclear tests have taken place around then

No. In a couple hours or so. After the parades are finished. Even then, since it's a holiday, the tests may not even be at the normal time. So patience!

Hopefully they get their land back from the US.

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all. And even if I could it'd all be grey.

interfax.ru/world/558543
Trump wont attack.

Jokes on you! I wouldn't mind that

>.ru

except the korean war never ended its only a seizefire

asians have closed borders,for a few decades already, the only place that they could run to south korea, and as far as i know south korea cant even be considered a proper country anymore.

logo on color bars - broadcast starting soon

Washington refused to attack North Korea in the case of new tests
Instead, the Trump administration hopes for the consent of the Russian Federation and the PRC for new sanctions against Pyongyang

Moscow. 14th of April. INTERFAX.RU -Associated Press co - The US military is not currently planning to attack North Korea in case this country conducts a new nuclear test or a missile test, the Associated Press reported on Friday referring to a military source in the United States. At the same time, the interlocutor of the agency stressed that the plans could change if North Korea tries to launch missiles on the territory of South Korea, Japan or the United States.
"Officials (in the US-IF) hope that China and Russia will agree to more stringent UN sanctions against the DPRK if this country conducts another test of nuclear weapons," the agency said.

You're all gonna be bummed when it's just an underground nuke test and nobody does anything but write angry letters.

ho lee shiet g sauce krais

Could the US really be planning to hit the North Korean Leadership in one go?

(its just a thought, but they tried something similer in Iraq 2003)

>one piece of paper defines reality

Keep your waifu safe. It's fappening tonight.

hoping Kimmie boy nukes Vancouver, Fuck you Willie fuck you nucks owner or nuke TO.

bigger pic

I hope the gooks kill Pence and vp Bannon replaces him.

>implying best korea will be able to cross the border

Theyll maybe Nuke Japan and a few shitty US held islands and bomb Seoul with artillery at worst

1 hour later and entire end of the peninsula will be turned into rubble

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo

fuck you

COME ON YOU APES DO YOU WANNA AWOO FOREVER

Cloudy skies means it's time to make more tea and get comfy for Kim's nukes.

now is the time to do that since fat kim will be at the parade.

>hurr durr north korea and south korea have been at peace since 1953

timeanddate.com/worldclock/north-korea/pyongyang

1hr

Holy tactical brilliance

Woah

FUCK! HEADPHONES WARNING!

>underground nuke test
Are you a special kind of retarded?

>brows Sup Forums
>Not happening
>Go to sleep
>Wake after 8 hours
>Take the phone to see whats happening
>CNN: "...so far we can't know for sure the exact number if casualties or where the radiation is spreading, but reports keep coming that city centers Los Angeles, San Fransisco and Seattle have been evaporated, the White House..."

What's your first reaction?

I'm Stan , goys.

FUCK! FAGGOT WARNING!

The source of that claim came literally from one (((journalist))) on twitter.
Sure they will test a Nuke, but the "Saturday morning" claim came from that (((journalist)))

So is anybody actually concerned about any of this?

I strongly doubt NK has the capability to do anything other than level Seoul with artillery.

NK to be liberated. what a time to be alive

you dumbass

not at peace, but not at war either

and theres a problem with this?

>Buy liberty bonds goy
>Oy Vey The Huns!

>California decimated
Buy champagne

holy shit jesus christ

Retarded for knowing that spy sats have caught the activity at their underground nuke testing site?

why amerifats hate caliphornia?

fuck you
holy shit jesus christ

I never said that. I just don't buy the nuclear panic. I don't see how the Nork's would deliver it.

holy shit jesus christ

because california=soviet union+china

>RT

Ain't even reading that

I'll be retarded if that makes me special.

Probably roll over and go back to sleep.
I've slept 18 hours this week. I'm beat.

holy shit jesus christ look at my 5

Start learning Korean and hail our new great leader.

Have you ever had a conversation with a Californian? They are the most self centered, entitled, unpatriotic and cuckold you would ever meet in the states

This is actually what they do. Maybe try looking into it.

hey

i haven't got the translations yet if you remember ?

do you still know my email?

maybe they tested and it failed, so they didn't talk about it

Kek I'm deleting this, my autistic ass is derailing the thread

Deciding which helmet to wear

It's not real America. It's Sweden dressed up as America.

>what is a seizefire

USa will be liberated.

jealous

Death to western imperialist dogs!

Because Croatbro, California is the embodiment of the obnoxious, left-wing, hypermaterialistic stereotypes of America.

They have to underground because above ground would irradiate half the population.

They fucked up their state and then metastasized and left to do the same thing to other states.

>why you hate Californians
Because I live in Colorado that's why REEEEEE

>North Korea won't nuke Vienna

Feels good to be a European

hahahhahahaha burn burn burn nk missiles cant reach brazil hahahahhahaha

its like when the gov seizes the means of production, but china has no technology whatover soo they seize fire the only technology know to them.

I'll kill you all.

reminder commies were the nazis greatest ally for all of a few months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_military_parade_in_Brest-Litovsk

>California decimated
>States all over the country are opening their arms to welcome tens of thousands of displaced Californian refugees, many of whom may decide to stay an settle down in the new homes
>I think it is a good thing to bring Californian values to our neighbours as a show of thanks for their generosity in this difficult time