So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums

Did you feel personally victimized by this movie?

Get out.

Yes

nah it was actually a pretty entertaining film, and was more socially subtle than I thought it would be

I don't watch movies

do you feel personally victimized by Scientifical FACTS?

the sage that saved Sup Forums

Is that star wars?

That was fun, thanks!

Don't tell me, it's another cuck film where black boy finds white girl and white boy watches, am i right?

Sup Forums should love this movie since its all about the underlying racism of the democratic party.

BUT MUH NIGGERS

It's about secret societies. Race is a red herring.

>movie that will be forgotten in 5 years
>will never achieve exorcism, omen, original poltergeist, Texas chainsaw massacre level of all white cast excellence

I love when the scraps for a dog is seen as some sort of steak

>being offended by movies
Grow up fags, your acting worse then your enemy.

no it's not

it's about how even white people who try hard not to be racist are racist. the implication is that all white people are racist inherently and all black people are good boys and victims

I like your numbers

here's another one

No. I like it because it teaches niggers to be afraid of whites, as they should be.

Hm... I think it's about how there are different kinds of racism. There's lynching, which died out. There's hatred of blacks, i.e. anti-race mixing types. Then there's coveting blacks for their physical strength, i.e. the value of their life is based on their ability to function as laborers on whose backs society functions.

Could have been better if the ending wasn't so awful

Dems are the real racists. Republican Lincoln freed the slaves

I didn't see it

No its not kek. The girls parents are clearly liberal which is why he says he'd vote for Obama a 3rd time, something no white conservatives do. They even play up the black race as being cool and hip and young and strong, another thing liberals do

I did. I'm an unemployed overweight virgin. If it wasn't for movies like this, I'd have a gf by now.

Didn't watch it but I just wanted to say niggers are shit people with shit colored skin

Fucking based