Don't relax in NYC

Don't relax in NYC

Yesterday, a woman had her face slashed and phone stolen.

nypost.com/2017/04/13/real-estate-blog-editor-slashed-in-face-feared-she-would-bleed-to-death/
archive.is/koxbd

Now today, a little 5'4 white girl is groped then thrown onto the tracks by some savage. The attacker is described as a "bald black man. Surprised?

nypost.com/2017/04/14/family-friends-fear-long-recovery-for-actress-after-subway-sex-assault/
archive.is/yTUNd
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-gropes-shoves-22-year-old-woman-nyc-subway-tracks-article-1.3055363
archive.is/MLe0A

Subway crime is on the rise causing the Guardian Angels to return to patrols, something they haven't done in 2 decades. What's causing the spike?

nypost.com/2017/03/20/subway-system-sees-spike-in-violent-crime/
archive.is/IhRTs

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611000900
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000592
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616300666
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886909005169
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001340?via=ihub
narrative-collapse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslim's
Lots of Muslims
Sanctuary city and all that

But i'm a white man and live in a Chinese neighborhood

So I don't care
New York sucks
People dig through the trash on the streets like it's their day job

If white people would just be nicer to blacks, then blacks wouldn't feel the need to slash, grope, and throw little kids on the tracks. Or break in your house and cook fried chicken

IQ, skin color, crime, HIV/AIDS, and income in 50 U.S. states

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611000900

Abstract
>In 50 U.S. states, we found a positive manifold across 11 measures including IQ, skin color, birth rate, infant mortality, life expectancy, HIV/AIDS, violent crime, and state income with the first principal component accounting for 33% of the variance (median factor loading = .34). The correlation with a composite of total violent crime was higher with skin color (r = .55), a more biologically influenced variable than with GDP (r = −.17), a more culturally influenced variable. These results corroborate and extend those found at the international level using INTERPOL crime statistics and at the county, provincial, and state levels within countries using local statistics. We interpret the cross-cultural consistency from an evolutionary life history perspective in which hierarchically organized traits culminate in a single, heritable, super-factor. Traits need to be genetically organized to meet the trials of life—survival, growth, and reproduction. We discuss brain size and the g nexus as central to understand individual and group differences and we highlight melanin and skin color as a potentially important new life history variable.

rape, crime, std and skin color connections

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000592

Abstract
>National differences in murder, rape, and serious assault were examined in 113 countries in relation to national IQ, income, skin color, birth rate, life expectancy, infant mortality, and HIV/AIDS. Data were collated from the 1993–1996 International Crime Statistics published by INTERPOL. Violent crime was found to be lower in countries with higher IQs, higher life expectancies, lighter skin color, and lower rates of HIV/AIDS, although not with higher national incomes or higher rates of infant mortality. A principal components analysis found the first general factor accounted for 52% of the variance. Moreover, the correlations were significantly higher with skin color, a more biologically influenced variable, than with measures of national income, a more culturally influenced variable. When the 19 sub-Saharan African countries were excluded from analysis the crime/IQ relation held but the crime/skin color relation did not.

happiness and iq connection

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616300666

Abstract
>We study the relationship between intelligence (IQ) and happiness inequality, measured by the standard deviation of life satisfaction, in a cross section of 81 countries. We find that higher levels of IQ are significantly correlated with lower levels of happiness inequality. This relationship is highly statistically significant even when we control for the level of economic development and a large set of control variables including economic freedom and social capital. We furthermore find suggestive evidence that economic development has a happiness equalizing effect, but this effect is, at least partially, mediated by the level of intelligence. Nations with higher levels of economic development and low IQ tend to experience less equal distribution of happiness compared to nations with higher levels of economic development and high IQ. The results are robust for a panel of 50 US states from 1972 to 2012 that uses alternative measure of intelligence from the US General Social Survey.

Just leave. It's not worth it.

further research confirms connection between low iq and crimes

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886909005169

>The purpose of the present study was to further explore the relationship between state IQ estimates and various categories of violent and property crimes. State demographic information including the gross state product, pupil/teacher ratio, and percent Black, Asian, and Hispanic were included in the correlational analyses. State IQ was significantly and negatively correlated with the violent crimes of murder, aggravated assault and robbery as well as the property crimes of motor vehicle theft, theft and burglary. Additionally, regression analyses were conducted for each crime significantly related to state IQ, controlling for significant state demographic variables. In general, results suggest that the prevalence of both violent and property crimes is associated with lower state IQs.

A few rapings, slashings, gropings and murders is a small price to pay for all of this vibrant diversity.
I'm a world citizen

the worst thing, is they'll probably blame it on males in general with muh feminism.

The association between county-level IQ and county-level crime rates

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001340?via=ihub
Abstract

>An impressive body of research has revealed that individual-level IQ scores are negatively associated with criminal and delinquent involvement. Recently, this line of research has been extended to show that state-level IQ scores are associated with state-level crime rates. The current study uses this literature as a springboard to examine the potential association between county-level IQ and county-level crime rates. Analysis of data drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health revealed statistically significant and negative associations between county-level IQ and the property crime rate, the burglary rate, the larceny rate, the motor vehicle theft rate, the violent crime rate, the robbery rate, and the aggravated assault rate. Additional analyses revealed that these associations were not confounded by a measure of concentrated disadvantage that captures the effects of race, poverty, and other social disadvantages of the county. We discuss the implications of the results and note the limitations of the study.

Bump for visibility.

she relaxed

Crime stats

thank you for your posts user

bump

>white girl
>jewish

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im from nyc, and youre literally making stuff up. Its all black and hispanic thugs from the ghetto doing the slashings (they arrested a latino suspect a while back, it seems like a copycat situation) Also, there literally are no "sanctuary cities" . Fuck off and stop lying

COLOR = IQ
nature's warning

NYPD (riot division) here, all the humans congregate on STATEN ISLAND. It's our fortress, oh also FUCK DI BLASIO! FUCK THAT NIGGA LOVA!!!

try again

NYC is such a disgusting, disease ridden hellhole overrun by niggers and the worst scum humankind has to offer. Honestly if you're a white person who can't afford personal security guards gtfo of that place

messed up when I downloaded them months ago. The rest are fine.

It's literally the mark of Cain.

Several good posts at Sailer's place right now about how AI researchers mysteriously keep encountering racism in robots.

>be me in a NYC burger king yesterday during lunch time
>is crowded
>find a seat across from a black man
>not next to or near or in the same booth, just adjacent to him
>he gets mad that someone is near him
>grill me for 50 seconds trying to intimidate me to leave
>literally starts barking at me
>I don't move
>he leaves after 5 minutes

The funny part is he wasn't homeless looked like a construction worker or something but was still a fucking savage.

Gotham city at least had a Batman, what's New York's excuse?

Feel good Friday! (Except for her, but she deserved it)

Can we please get them back to africa some how? FFS. they were our ancestors biggest mistake, bringing them here.

The eternal suppression of African-Americans by Caucasians
>insert slavery picture here

don't push your luck user, these savages will follow you and take you by surprise later

>Corcoran moved from San Francisco to New York just weeks after the 9/11 terror attacks
>slashed the editor of real estate blog
>Brooklyn

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD FUCKING GOOD. Bet this cunt was all pro diversity and shit too with her friends in San Fran.

All this says to me is that gun control would be beneficial to Americans. There are lots of crimes perpetuated by whites, but they are never made intro image macros, and rarely sensationalized by the right-wing media.

that wasn't your only opportunity user
pic related

pic related

are you too fucking stupid to even understand color charts?! post related

Cmon fatman nuke this city

actual scientific studies from prestigious universities and organizations
you civic nationalist cuck bitch

It signifies a warm weather evolution which results in a lower IQ because there are less stresses to survival in warmer climates..I.E. morons froze to death in colder climates

meant for you

Stop spamming this you dumb fuck we get it, no one is looking at these anymore

You're an idiot, niggers commit a disproportionate amount of any crime. How about you walk through a nigger neighborhood unarmed you stupid faggot.

So what if they're Black, faggot? 90% of crime is committed by pathetic ass white boys. Why are you focusing on Black Men?

kys

wanting to live in a big city after 30 shows some form of mental illness

They should be.

False, nigger

he thinks nobody lurks or posts the archives later

Not even a nigger believes this.

Even if they do they will skim through 2 or 3 and skip the rest like we are all doing. Spam these on mother Jones or some shit not here.

brutally raped and murdered by the individual to the right

Oooo oooo aaah aaaaah EEEE EEEEEEEEEE

pol links are being posted on twitter and fb daily, this is not the pol of 2016 concern troll

I lived in NYC my while life these people get into situations like this because they come off as weak and victims for the most part. I've dealt with crack heads on the subway telling people they'll spit in their face if they don't give them money. When he got up to me I just stood up and grabbed him by the neck, as soon as the door opened up he ran away.
Also if you live on Staten island this doesn't happen due to being white and republican.

I Agree I lived in a homeless shelter in NYC for some time when I was younger and it actually turned out to be a blessing. They focus more on themselves and other non-whites then most people know. I never got targeted or beat up, one nigger tried asking for my phone cord but I just said no it was a few tense minutes but he eventually fucked off. He ended up stealing some dudes phone cord and got the shit beat out of him. Blacks ironically don't like thieves. LOL

This is all well and good but blacks aren't the problem.

Rattlesnakes exist they are deadly but no one cares. If some person started bring rattlesnakes into your house you could kill the snakes, blame the snake for biting your kid and killing him but if don't deal with the person who keeps bringing them into your life you will get nowhere.

Gas the kikes

how do you propose we go about "gassing said kikes"?

(You)

fucking KYS
first I've seen of these
saving them all

well, a human being made that image and there's a 99% chance it was a kike. Start there

Holy fuck do I hate niggers

Thank you based user. NEVER STOP getting these out there. Seeing reality is the only thing that can potentially wake people up one by one.

>blacks aren't the problem

pieces of shit like you are, than them

That's great no one is going to click all those images you dumb fuck.

Fuck, that's where I'm going tonight until midweek. Do you think I'll get left alone if I look like an autistic school shooter type?

narrative-collapse.com

Perfectly describes living in NYC.