Why are blacks so difficult to teach?

Any criticism you address they deflect and accuse you of being the reason for that criticism.

For example this video, he's vulgar to the teacher for his shortcomings and threatening to the student. Why can't they own up to their failures? I see this constantly with BLM and the reparations crew. How could anyone wanna be involved with these people?

>twitter.com/WSHHVlDS/status/853025758767394817

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8b3SW5QUs
twitter.com/WSHHVlDS/status/853025758767394817
amazon.com/Battle-Room-314-Despair-School/dp/1455560618
racism.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1470:institutionalized-slavery&catid=137&Itemid=155&showall=1&limitstart=
racism.org
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horrible, uneducated single mothers/lack of positive male role models

get that twatter shit outa here nigger, nobody wants you around

one of my best friends is a teacher.
it redpilled the shit out of him. There are kids like this all day. "durrrh its your fault I can't read". And now nobody can learn because somebody has to flip out about how dumb they are and get aggressive because arguing with words is too hard

They have low iqs and are entirely all ego

Because they're dumb? I mean its not like its undocumented or anything.

Kek why do nogs always pray on the weak? Do they realise how fucking cowardly they look?

Education is perceived as an outcropping of whiteness i.e. an institutional tool meant to oppress them. Ironically they also see their own failure to learn as the intended outcome of such systems while also keeping them away from pursuits that would make them otherwise successful.

Nigs gonna nog.

Something to do with this, I'm sure.

Stop browsing on your phone.

From what i'm getting from the video is this.
>In the first and second quarter he got an A and a B.
In the third quarter he is isn't doing well thus his lashing out.
My theory is that since math is set up in gradation, the first half wasn't as difficult as the second half. He blames the teacher on not teaching but not when he was getting As and Bs so this seems like a failure on the student.

White kid can't even hit him or he gets charged with a hate crime and has no future. Sad!

Nah just because he's American and therefore an emasculated coward.

they're evolved to climb trees and eat bananas and crack your skull open and eat that too, that's about it. oh and straw huts.

>I'll smack the shit out of your dumb ass

threatening to do that is a felony, and this stupid monkey did it on camera

have fun in the state pen :^)

blacks should be working, not learning. they're wasting their time.

>For years, anthropologists have watched wild negros "go ape" and attack each other in coordinated assaults. But until now, scientists were unsure whether interactions with humans had brought on this violent behavior or if it was part of the negros' basic nature.
>"Violence is a natural part of life for Negros," Michael Wilson, the study's lead researcher and an associate professor of anthropology at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, told Live Science in an email. "They don't need to be fed bananas to kill each other."
>In a recent study, negros exhibited 152 killings, including 58 that the scientists observed, 41 that were inferred and 53 suspected killings in 15 communities, the researchers said. The whites in the same study had one suspected killing, the researchers said. The different acts of violence did not depend on western impacts, Wilson said.
>Instead, attacks were more common at sites with many males and high population densities. Also, negros from West Africa killed more frequently than did negros from East Africa, the study found.
>Unsurprisingly, the whites showed little violence. "We didn't find any definite cases of killing by whites, though there was one case of a male white who was severely attacked by members of his own group and never seen again," Wilson said.
Shed any light on the situation?

Fucking this, holy shit.
The sheer impossibility of someone being biologically hardwired to act a way in entirely socially constructed situations (no real or perceived danger present) is utterly absurd. I don't have any problem with black people, at all, but it is just a matter of fact that many of them go without fathers, and for many reasons. It is a compounding cycle.

That nigger needs to be dragged behind a car. Fucking monkey.

>why are 60 IQ savages with the frontal lobes the size of literal chimps so hard to teach

This.
How are you supposed to teach someone who believes science be raycist my people use tree-bark magic to cure leprosy.

I fucking hate all loud faggots who believe that acting like an animal somehow makes you a better person.

I hate that acting like a "so natural and spontaneous" noisy clown gets you the approval of the common rabble.

It's like celebrating everything mankind should not aspire to be.

If you want a better chance at accumulating wealth in America, don't live, work and own a home where black people live is what I get out of this.

I've become convinced that culture can have a link with genetics. In the 'nature vs nurture' debate, nature has a much more profound impact than most would admit. I'm convinced the reason why we don't see a single successful community of Africans anyone on Earth where there's been a diaspora of Africans is because they're living in a cultures for which they're genetically unsuited. Customs, institutions, ways of doing things...they simply are unequipped. We do see successful individuals, but can anyone name a single successful community?

Agreed.
I work with many Jamaican J-1 students (blacker then the night) and they are all great. But the moment I encounter an African American peer, I can instantly tell who had a father, and who did not. It's pretty sad.

nigger spotted

I teach black kids. I will not be teaching them next year. Don't ever let your kids go to a 'black' school. More blacks=more bad news, doesn't matter their income level. It's not all of them, just about half of them. I've sworn myself not to talk about it for at least a year.

im dreaming of a whiote america. fucking shitskins need to be shot or deported back to afreeka

Link?

So why bother to put the effort? Wouldn't they as well as the giver of knowledge both benefit from their ignorance of higher thought?

Do tell your stories, it's something that has gripped me. Asians did decent with our information but blacks have completely dismissed it.

>Nigger spotted
>To much of a nigger to read the picture

How's welfare, user?

> He didn't do nuthin wrong. He be a good boy

It's always both nature and nurture, user.

Look up the prevalence of the 2-repeat allele of MAOA among convicted violent offenders and then look at its prevalence across race. It's dispropotionately high among Africans and low among Europeans and East Asians.

That being said, the nurture aspects of nigger culture select for violence, but there absolutely is a nature side to it

Black male student need a lot more discipline they'll ever get in public schools nowadays. White cat ladies can't teach boys for shit, especially black ones. Education is setting up boys to fail.

If you want to see results, you'd need segregated schools, lots of PE before class and a male teacher male students can relate with, one of their own ethnicity.

Check out what Umar Johnson has to say about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8b3SW5QUs

But for what reason must one devote more resources to a demographic to not get the same result as another demographic. Isn't it just a waste of
supplies, money, staff, and other assets? What's the solution to that?

How much have we given to blacks yet they still fail comparative to Whites for example

heh no. he has the intelligence to avoid the situation of behaving like a nigger himself.

I changed a study on chimpanzee behavior to say Negro where chimp was and white where bonobo was mentioned sorry. Does not exist.

>USA
>first World country
do you really think your Country is the best, with a ton of niggers and gangs

stupid nig nog come in my face like that and call me a white boy ill smack the black off him

Really this. Someone in my family used to teach for public schools in the inner-city. He's a really great teacher, so it's fortunate he was able to get out of that situation. He be putting all his energy into teaching mathematics to those that actually wanted to learn, while useless niggers like this would be standing up, interrupting the class, saying 'Ayo my nigga. AYO MY NIGGA! MY NIGGA!'. He's /fit/, fairly built, and has a bit of a temper when you piss him off so he explained to me that he'd often have to spend extra time stopping fights and yelling at 'students'.

This.
It isnt moralfagging, its just simply not worth it. If you fuck up one you get sucker punched by another.

who the fuck is that buff eminem

*He would be

>twitter.com/WSHHVlDS/status/853025758767394817

His performance is reminiscent of season 4 of the Wire, when they get the dysfunctional/disruptive kids into a classroom together for the first time.

Thank you!

I always remain quiet under stressful situations and that's because I carry 147 gr +P on my person, at all times.

Loud mouths are insignificant cunts.

Niggers are all about the spectacle of fights and nogging like apes. Look at the viewership of world star hip hop. Are you going to change their nature by punching them?

Is it worth having to speak with the principle of school? potentially, getting thrown out yourself for the actions of an ape?

>be me
>be pre 13 year old, was super skinny short white guy, always pick on by negro skins, walking home walk to store walking anywhere at events everywhere some guy always had something smart 2 say

>get mad

>discover zyzz acquire jeff seid mode

>now niggers look away from, always want 2 b my friend, always act like thy want 2 suc my dic eventhough i just met them

Srsly every guy should work out this guys cant even look at u for more thn .003 secs no matter how thug thy look

>fuck education
>fuck you white boy, you got something to say i'll slap you around.
few years later
>we be suffering in da hood, i'm poor it's the white mans fault.. fuck these racists black power, they be keeping the black man down not letting us become edumucated.
Many such cases it would seem.

failure to follow basic rules and laws lead to them being profiled lead to them refusing to follow basic rules and lows

and thus, the cycle continues

amazon.com/Battle-Room-314-Despair-School/dp/1455560618

gay white liberal blue piller teaches at an all nig school and becomes red pilled.

writes a book.

Many sources to this idiocy...

1) Absentee fathers fathering children by multiple women (aka, "breeding").
2) Desperate black women who will fuck any black guy because black guys ultimately want to get w/white women.
3) A subculture (music & moofies) that glorifies mysogyny and irresponsibility.
4) Welfare.
5) Ragining chlamydia rates in the black community.

That's not what a first would country refers to. Neither OP nor most here imply that it is the best country in the world.

Despite the negroes, it's still a first world country based on economic development, high standard of living, and so on. Although, it would be a much better first world country without them. The problem then is not that the US is not a first world country, but rather that it has too many niggers.

>Welfare.

That should have been number 1. It's the fact they're being paid to not work that's the issue. The job market is competing with a federal institution that pays them more to leech then they can make working legitimately.
If got rid of welfare 90% of the shit would stop.
Of course there's going to be an initial chimp-out but once reality sets in most would stop acting like fools and get their shit together.

I went to a predominantly black high school in the southeast. This man hit the nail right on the head. Going to that school was the first redpill. Before that I went to a predominantly white middle school and was still taking the liberal mindset to heart. Then when I actually saw them behave I knew I was sold a bill of goods on liberalism/equality/etc.

you cant educate someone who is not willing.

>all the Sup Forums fags commenting off their twitter

OP, if you're stil here, please be aware that your post is illegtimate. We have rules and board culture here. We are not an inferior version of Facebook. I realize you have probably seen a lot of writing prompt spam without realizing that it comes from a paid trolling organization and it is a project from the outside to both take over the board and disrupt substabtive discussion. Don't do it again. You're not our superior, you don't prompt us to write your thread for you, you don't limit possible content to ordained and programmatic astroturf "ain't it funny" items from Facebook and Twitter.

The welfare never ends though. Even middle class niggers need white guilt to not get fired. And middle class niggers always do half the work, yet claim they're doing twice as much. And god middle class niggers are assholes to any white colleague.

That was a good article. its true as well. I worked for the Public Defenders Office until I couldnt take it anymore. The difference it turned me much more moderate.

Even now, I do complex business litigation... we recently completed a trial where our client gave a substantial amount of money to a group of con artists who signed a contract to deliver goods that they just straight up never gave us. One of the guys in this con artist company was a black guy. We sued him individually bc he no longer worked for the company, he never answered the Complaint so he defaulted, but we still took a videotaped deposition of him and showed it to the Judge (it was a bench trial). This black guy went into the depo blind, no lawyer, no prep. He was constantly rolling his eyes on camera and making these loud exaggerated sighs, he would refuse to answer questions that, had he hired counsel to help him, would never object to. He even said "I object to the question" a few times, looking like a complete jack ass. I mean, the worst demeanor imaginable. on par with that fat bitch Jenteel in the Trayvon trial.

And this black guy was "educated." at least, he claimed to have a bachelors.

This thread basically sums up my high school

i'm black but my parents raid to not be a dindu, but where i lived was in the same district as this urban sack of shit school. My English teacher was this sweet white woman but every day she was barraged with bs and it pissed me off so bad because English was one of favorite subjects and no one derserves to be disrespected the way she did. I would stay after school so i could actually learn the shit and i would hear her almost break down from the chaos of the day. We would talk about writers and books we're reading. I'm pretty good friends with her now but man, I don't feel bad at all saying this but the less blacks in schools, the better

quads so you're good

nice dream Frenchie. but in the real world you can't teach these fucking retard monkeys. the only real solution is sending them back to africa.

>2) Desperate black women who will fuck any black guy because black guys ultimately want to get w/white women.

Wrong. Only Tyrone gets pussy. There are places where a couple men are resposible for hundreds of births each. Its the 1%. According to Sup Forums it shoul be eugenics in action.

>lots of PE before class

this actually makes sense. get the restlessness and aggressiveness out of them by running them and having them play some basketball first thing in the morning.

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this...

Disgusting vile niglet

They mature differently. They should be taught as 12 year olds. You can't teach little kids like you teach high schoolers. Communism style education helps nobody.

would say very sad, but in this case "very predictable"

another nigger

Their iqs are literally lowest on earth according to 2017 stats. In haiti the iq is 67. They arent quite humans more like advanced apes.

>MUH GRADES IS DROPPIN NIGGA
I wonder whose fault this is

There is a short documentary on Youtube
Empire of Dust i believe
about chinese businessmen investing into the african infrastructure
in return for mining rights, etc.
Literally the whole documentary is this poor asian man watching his business and materials collapse around him as niggers destroy his business and he just rants in disbelief of their stupidity
He is amazed at how previous Dutch investments such as a rail line were utterly left to rot as the people dont seem to understand the value of saving today for tomorrow's benefit.
The movie does a good job of showing the mindset between africans and asians/westerners (not that they are the same)
its just no wonder they are in the shitholes they live in today as american niggers act almost identical, looking for the short buck in exchange of destroying ones city/life/country/people

I teach. This happens all the time.

I think the worst part is the teacher will get yelled at by the school administrators because he failed to control the class.

THIS

If a white kid went on a rant like this and called some random nigger a nigger he'd be fucking lynched by the media and expelled from school.

But it's okay when a nigger does it, he'll get a detention and some STR33T CR3D and be on his jolly way to his ivy-league basketball scholarship.

cuz it is like talking to a bunch of chimps

I tried to reason with the savage.

The black community has been opressed since landing in america. They came as slaves and stripped of their heritage. then given white names. then when they were free they weren't treated like humans. THATS WHY they act up. They are still feeling the effects from slavery. talk to any black person over the age of 60 and they will tell you about how they had to sit in the back of the bus and went to segregated schools.

THATS WHY THEY ACT UP.
THEy are the most oppressed people on the fucking earth..

now we have shitty white teachers failing to teach the students.

They don't give a fuck about us - 2pac

>They arent quite humans more like advanced apes.

They aren't interested in education. Like children, they are interested in instant gratification and that's not how education works. Furthermore, their culture looks down at education and promoted violence, crime, and materialism.

They're literally unteachable.

they didn't evolve to be taught like white children

it's like trying to teach a cat to act like a dog

>THEy are the most oppressed people on the fucking earth..
this bit kills the whole troll really. Not even the most retarde SJW can say this in a world were people are still being sold into slavery.

>muh oppression

They've been given free handouts for several generations. Maybe once these animals have to actually work for a living like EVERYONE ELSE IN AMERCA, they'll stop acting like the shit-flinging savages that they are.

If you expect human behavior from subhuman mammals you'll be continually disappointed.
They're not oppressed, subjugated or victimized. They're just not intellectually competitive to human beings.
Expecting these things to perform alongside humans at the same levels of success is just not possible.

you do know the system victimizes blacks. look into mass incarceration
the sytem targets black areas and lock up blacks fro minor drug offenses. they when thy get out they can't get a job or welfare. so they gonna take what they need. this creates a cycle of mass incarnation.
racism.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1470:institutionalized-slavery&catid=137&Itemid=155&showall=1&limitstart=

b

It's quite literally impossible to teach ghetto children. They talk (loudly) to each other when they shouldn't, yell vulgar things, and disrespect the teacher profusely. When inevitably they receive an F in the class, they get jumpy and place the blame on the teacher; upon second chance with extra work, they'll once again not do it, and verbally say "fuck this class" and perform an act that people will remember (think a finale at a fireworks show). This can be yelling, flipping a desk, punching the teacher, ect.

If anyone has any questions fire away.

t. graduated from a 10% white school

>so they gonna take what they need
too bad they don't seem to 'need' an education i guess

When niggers get mad, why do they always clap their hands?

>racism.org

sounds legit

I hate niggers, they are subhuman.

>the sytem targets black areas and lock up blacks fro minor drug offenses.

they get sent to prison for minor drug offenses bc they are often on probation or parole and even something like small time possession is a violation of your probation so you end up serving time for your original offense, which was probably violent. Otherwise, blacks are terrible at committing crimes. Why do they deal on the street? that's where the fucking beat cops are. there are more cops in these inner city neighborhoods bc there is more violent crime. We wouldn't the police target those two or three Chicago neighborhoods where 80% of the 750+ murders happened in 2016?

This idiot is shitting up this thread to

They aren't very smart and they are pompus faggots.

They should still be living in tribes. They aren't ready for civilization yet.

Wayne, pls kill this nigger and you will have my vote in 2020.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

pretty obvious what the answer is.

they have mud IQ and will NEVER be anything other than mud people. period.

Yep. Deep down we all know it.
I really wonder what will happen when our generation starts getting into power. We actually went to school with other races, we understand how they really are. Our boomer parents went to 90% white fairytale land schools, they have their heads way up their ass when it comes to the race question.

yup