Anons beware of the Shia Surprise

Finn anons, stay away from Shia's cabin, it's a trap.

While many of you seem to think of Lord LaBeouf as nothing more than a plaything you're playing right into his hands.

Remember a few years ago when this was released, released, funded by none other than our savior Shia LaBeouf?! The man's scheme has been years in the making as this video, nay, this work of ART is...will be...a documentary. youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

How else do you think he's living in those woods? Where is he getting food. Think about it. I mean come on, do you really think someone like Sir Shia was chosen for all those lead roles and is a Hollywood superstar just based on his good looks and suave style? No, he was chosen for his ingenious mind and innovative creativity.

Don't go looking for Shia, don't be his next meal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PwxUoXmgpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shia really is a masterful artist is this gay choir song has something to do with his Finland cabin art. by the way this video you're watching? THAT was peak shia. no question about it...

You guys need to listen to the Rob Cantor song.

The proof is all right there. Shia's in that cabin, sharpening his axe. Waiting for you...

It's a trap!!!

What is his problem?

gr8 b8 m8

Shia raped me
He Divided my ass cheeks.
hes a monster

>finnbros not getting a group of ex-soliders to go their and stalk the cabin on their way in
bro do you even operate?

can i get a source on that pic? my guess: Rhodesia.

I swear to god, this is building up too much to be like that song
It's creepy

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like shias always on his period

For God's sake learn some Jiu Jitsu, at the very least.

It's from some goofy anarchist cookbook style manual, I think. I've seen a picture of the entire page, but didn't save it.

>tfw HWNDU was all an elaborate ruse to lure Sup Forums nazis in and attack them in the woods

>Tfw we accidentally transform Shia LaBeouf into the Wendigo

If somebody winds up killing him in the woods, memes will have truly taken over reality.

You have to follow it by his rules if you want to live.

>not learning the superior Jew Jitsu

That really would be the most interesting ending to this saga.

>Be manlet
>Lure 6'5" mongolian drunks carrying at least one knife each into the woods
>Get stabbed by drunken maniac shouting variations of "perkele", "vittu" and what seems to be an uninterrupted stream of vowels
>Nobody can get to you because you're in the woods somewhere
>Bleed out on webcam because you thought you were "someone"
Nice plan. He should make sure to remember that he's not in the US anymore.

I'm okay with this

This gave me a lol

people disappear in finn forests all the time.
And not always because of us.

Yeah, it's a lot of woods I mean. He'd be really be all alone, until he wasn't.

Theres a legend called MÖRKÖ in our forests.
This is from our childrens stories:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PwxUoXmgpc

kek'd.

Sweet OC, OP

lost

If anyone attacks it, Shia could make a Documentary that might be interesting. If everyone leaves him alone, he has already lost. It is the most thing ever.

*It is the most boring thing ever.

First version was best desu

To clarify, when you said Cabin, I thought you were talking about Shia's #AloneTogether cabin. Leave that alone, it sucks and is already a failure, Most boring thing ever.
As for Finland, it could be a trap. Find out, reconnaissance drones. Then find a way around it. If it is far out in the woods, disrupting the power or internet link should be easy. Even if he uses a generator and satellite internet link. Even Cell phone/microwave internet can be jammed. EMF pulse could be a last resort that would take out the show.

I always thought it was SHEE ah not shy ah until I saw this video.

I'd love to be eaten by Shia, with that song stuck in my head, thinking "I was warned" and "this is going to make a great happening"