Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=413_1453670223
youtube.com/watch?v=S-dzYIA3fzo
youtube.com/watch?v=M-re0HMkldY
youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No benefit to being an adult.

videogames are fun

i am 33 years old and own and operate a small business. i play videogames regularly, because non-interactive entertainment does nothing for me.

i bet you drool over nigs playing football you fucking faggot

oh please, if vidya was around when your hard-nosed gramps was growing up he'd be just like us

That's very simple: if you get treated like a stupid little kid, well... then you're gonna behave like a stupid little kid. Typically applies to parent/kids relationship, but also in a government/citizen kind of deal.

you would rather be a virgin working a 9-5 office slave desk job at 29 years old?

Because that's me.

because all the perks of being an 'adult' have been hoarded up by the boomers

this, we are just adapting to our enviroment, evolving you might say

NEET masterrace

Shitty boomer parents

>vydia
That's just the manifestation. The symptom. You guys are barely scratching the surface.

(((angry joe)))

Angry Joe is actually the only real reviewer on youtube who doesn't cuck for EA bucks.

You didn't read my post.

he's running his own business, makes significantly more than the average man, and actually enjoys his job

meanwhile people like you shitpost on Sup Forums about how breaking your back or sitting in a cubicle all day is more "manly"

Did these two ever come out as gay lovers?

Anyone else just come to the realization that video games are boring as fuck and literally do nothing for you?

I don't know what did it, but around my mid 20's I just stopped playing vidya. I felt like I was forcing myself to like them, even when I was high.

Maybe just my crippling depression.

Well the people in your pic earn hundreds of thousands of dollars every year for making a few short videos every week.

"i am working so another man enjoys most of the fruits of my labor"

there is nothing, and i mean nothing, more pathetic than having a "boss" unless you are in the military.

NOTHING

America's demented pop culture has taken hold

Just compare the responsibilities an average 12 year old boy had a 100 years ago to today's 21 year olds...

I did, but misquoted you. My bad.
But I'm not so sure that there arent any advantages to being an "adult". Question is: who's going to be the adult that defines what "adult" behaviour is supposed to be...

>subscribed

his paycheck is tuned arbitrarily by an algorithm, he bitches every 3 months about it rofl.

truth

Nah vidya has just taken a massive, massive step down in terms of quality. Sure the games look nice but they lack depth. The last game I played was witcher 3 about a year ago. Might actually cave and get into the new cod and Star Wars games coming out later this year. Nintendo games seem to be the only consistent "good" games but I need to be playing with others to enjoy those.

100 years ago an average 12 yro could probably beat the shit out of a modern 21 yro

Because a lot of the time you get paid for it.

Fuck no. People were tiny back then.

Same-ish reason you see children's grades steadily drop all over: the system is not convincing your gut.

>Implying Elizabethans didn't do this with Shakespeare plays

Gen Z here (1998), Millenials are a fucking embarrassment and we constantly mock you hedonistic chumps in our own circles.

tiny but deadly, like a crazy midget

Wait, what? You complain about lack of depth, then claim you want to play CoD and Nintendo games?

Children what?

Some older generations people still follow their childhood hobbies and some do make a living out of their hobbies.

What I didn't like bout our current trend is that some vocal milenials don't wanna be accountable and blames the older generation to their situation.

They chose not to look at what their parents went through to raise them and instead blame their parents why they were born.

You're actually right.

I'm an idiot because I didn't even remember I picked up that exact game a month ago to play the new expansion packs since I didn't know about them.

Literally the only game I've played for the past 2 years. It's pretty sad.

They need to learn the benefits of hard work. This should be taught from a young age.

I mean real hard work, none of this "IT" nonsense.

The main thing I liked about videogames was the feeling of being immersed in another world which was interesting and often very comfortable to dwell in, or for the challenge of difficulty and overcoming that challenge.

Modern videogames aren't a challenge, they are bland. And now I'm an adult I don't really have the time to spend replaying games over and over to master them, nor do I want to. And for the immersion aspect? Books work much better

It's a childish hobby. Nothing wrong with it but there are far better ways to blow off steam as an adult. And generally if I have free time and am not tired I will learn something new instead

Safe to say that I won't be getting my kid into videogames

A average 12 of today could beat you up.

Forgot your Steve-O picture.

But you are correct.

That's because 1) most vydia is utter trash, and 2) you consumed all that trash for way too long, and are putting all games under one umbrella: vydia. That's unfortunate.

You don't grow tiered of "vidya" in general. But of crappy shit games. What you can do about it? Well... similar to people that play chess for their whole life (and have fun mastering it - which never really is achieved..) you should go and look for a, one(!), game, that actually is fun to you. Then play that. And stick to it.

Maybe not this extreme, play several games, sometimes a new one.. but it's the massconsumption of cheap shitfests that is draining your soul.

And yes: there are happy little, and long living places in vydia land too. I have mine. :)

Half of you watch fucking chinese girl cartoons anyway, so why are you asking Sup Forums?

Why is Apu the absolute superior pepe?

its worth bitching about if he can improve the situation

the youtube algo fuckery is just mainstream corporate media trying to kill youtube content creators by making it less lucrative for them to make videos. the fact that he's making his money based on youtube views is irrelevant to whether or not he actually deserves it. if people are watching his videos, then youtube has a way to provide advertisements to those people, so he should get paid. what actually sucks is how youtube is throttling subscriptions and notifications to try to kill the people that actually make good youtube videos. nothing but bad faith

Millennials were raised to be children

liveleak.com/view?i=413_1453670223

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=S-dzYIA3fzo

>grandfather used to watch I dream of Jeanie and Bewitched and Urkel (the only nigger he liked)
>hard mothefucker, former army colonel, real man's man, no nonsense

I dunno. What's worse, video games or mindless sitcoms?

Like you, Por Pramuk?

It's what happens when you treat "kids" like young little adults, vs. treating them like stupid kids, while putting them in school until thei're 30 years old..

Today's education, at home and at school, is totally nuts.

grandstrategy is the most redpilled form of entertainment

Mate, I have pubes older than you.

Your grandfather is a definite closet case

does pol consider angryjoe white?

You ain't alone!

:DD

Jokes aside... he might have been tiny back then, but a fight is decided in the (stronkr) mind. So yes. I agree with Costa Ricola.

Amen.

What a horrible life that must be, self employed with a job that's great and making boatloads of cash. What a travesty.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-re0HMkldY

Entertainment is "bluepilled". You should use your downtime to improve yourself. You can't act like a child forever. The world is a harsh place and you millennials will understand this soon.

Wasn't he super fucking butthurt over Trump's election?

I don't know! But he really is, isn't he. :DDD
>It's totally not because his autisms are better showing

Dignity > money every time

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying?

i haven't watched it all but seems like a good video. styxhexenhammer talked about the same thing with demonetization

>le training with weights Dragonball meme

Shut the fuck up, no entertainment is a surefire way to fall into depression. Humans have natural chemical reactions that allow them to not think about shooting themselves every waking second for a reason.

>still falling for the star wars hype meme

FUCK Disney

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Ian and Karl are frankly some of the best content producers on youtube.

There is no potential to fulfill the role of an adult.

>Shut the fuck up, no entertainment is a surefire way to fall into depression.

>muh feelings
Hard work is an excellent cure for "depression"/being a spoiled millennial pussy. Get a job and stop playing childish games, you will be happier.

its already decided for them as the overton window of societal norms has changed.

of course you don't have to join in but peer pressure will make you want to.

The 9nly good Vidya out there right now for me is RUST and Civ.

Everything else I find boring.

That genuinely makes me mad

this is true. it is why responsibility does so much for the bully

This.

The idea of consuming as many video games as possible is ridiculous. Same with movies.

Learn to appreciate good ones. The majority of everything will suck. In anything, books, film, comic books, etc, there's the elite, the mediocre, the shit, and then maybe the few diamonds in the rough, the guilty pleasures, etc. But most will be shit.

The idea that you have to play every single video game or watch every single movie, etc, is ridiculous. My peers laugh when I just say I like a few movies here and there and rewatch those as if I'm supposed to see every single thing Hollywood shits out each week. For what reason?

True art has multiple layers, anyhow.

You're talking out your ass. Pre-industrial men lived more leisurely lives than most modern rich men.

Because they are emotional weaklings who need escapism, for them to stave off the existential doom that is our society.

>Choose
Wrong
We are the sum of our parents and parents parents. The brain is a physical computer and is programmed to behave the way it does

What can stop this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

>if you get treated like a stupid little kid, well... then you're gonna behave like a stupid little kid

lol this is why your generation is so fucked. if you want to stop being treated like a stupid little kid stop acting like a stupid little kid, stupid

jfc, y'all need to just kys now and give Z a chance

this

i agree
the only vidya i still unironically play is PVK2 and touhou stuff
nothing else anymore

A war will stop this. Millennials will quickly understand that their little toys are meaningless in the real world. It might actually make them work hard instead of goofing off and masturbating to cartoons.

The Baby Boomers stole our future to line their own pockets.

There is no future for us so we just try to have fun while we can.

>probably
I kek'd

Why do "adults" stop doing things they enjoy? You do realize that you can do what you like while also supporting yourself, right?

>you daily show watching son of a bitch

lel

No, you faggot, think deeper into this. We've been domesticated via entertainment and it started with the radio, or even with the mass production of trash novels (IE 18th century France).

Entertainment serves to placate men. Always ask yourself: cui bono?

Like it or not, the point is, despite men definitely being more masculine, the primary form of entertainment IS the TV. Now it's shifted to vidya with the younger generations, hence the heavy handed SJW/social engineering agenda into the genre, as well as suspicions of the military being involved with COD, and so on.

because spiritual needs like a family and kids have been replaced by inanimate objects and consumerism.

If you see a 20 year old with a pacifier it's an indication something has gone wrong in their development

Just like when you see a 28 year old man still playing child's video games, something has gone very wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

>plays civ
>can only play as US or england now
>rape germany and give it's cities away to arabia and persia
>nuke mecca every game

There is not a single thing in the world I hate more than bearded nu-male youtubers playing videogames and screaming like little girls.

kek rekt

What is she grabbing?

>video games
>the most complicated art medium created
>inherently for children

no

This. Stop playing games. Get fit and work hard.

dude i am 1997 am i a GenZ?

>"adult"
>plays childish games
>probably still lives in mommy's basement
The time you waste on video games could be used for something more productive, like learning a useful trade to stop you from being a drain on society.

>tfw I will steal a redpilled 19-21 year old gen z qt and their is nothing you can do about it
psssh nothing personal kid
same thing happened to all the good millennial women (what few there were)