What do you think of moderate Muslims?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNm3LefGC-M
Like in the video, the guy seems like an okay bloke, but he also seems to be in complete denial that Islam is a problem, and keep shifting the blame to individual Muslims.

These people need to get a hobby

>moderate Muslims?

No such thing. There are muslims, and there are atheists who call themselves "muslim" but don't follow any of the tenants of the religion.

An eternal fifth column that will betray you given the chance. Kind of irrelevant, though, since almost all of them are nonwhite and have no place in the west anyway.

So there are no christians walking on earth right now.

No such fucking thing ((((man))))
nice try though

The thing is, Islam is only just now going through the same process of reformation which led to Christianity becoming as watered-down and modernised as it is today. If immigration was being sensibly controlled and limited, muslims would arrive in our country, integrate, and over the course of a generation or two their faith would become so watered-down it wouldn't pose a threat to our native culture. They or their descendants could then return to their countries of origin and begin spreading the new, 'tolerant' breed of Islam.

But of course that isn't happening. We're getting huge waves of people who have no want or need to integrate and adopt our ways, so rather than remaining a small minority group, they're out-breeding us and murdering us in the streets.

About the same as moderate Christians, they make up about half of America and they're mostly just annoying

Not that harmful though

I think most Muslims are moderate, and I can't say that those with extremist views don't have completely unfounded opinions. It all started with Iran-Contra, and possibly earlier.

>If immigration was being sensibly controlled and limited, muslims would arrive in our country, integrate, and over the course of a generation or two their faith would become so watered-down it wouldn't pose a threat to our native culture
They still wouldn't be white though.

There are some socially conservative aspects of Islam that I like but the fact is that their art is sterile, so is their music, and it is far less likely that there will be a Quran version of the New Testament.

To be a Christcuck all you have to do is accept Jesus as your Cosmic Power Bottom. Nothing else required at all, which is why so many Christians are such shameless liars and fornicators. But Mohemmed (piss be upon him) took pains to make it extremely clear that those who merely profess islam, but don't devote their lives and their wealth to furthering islam, are not actually muslims at all but are unbelievers and will burn forever.

my parents neighbors are moderate muslims from Jordan, pretty cool, bring us home made bread, help dad with yard work. Couldn't ask for better neighbors.

I don't mean to offend you man, but what art from the West would you consider not to be sterile? And likewise with music? We have a bunch of commercially-poisoned bullshit and drug-induced visions that have been put on paper. AFAIK, Muslim art has history. I can't Western art has retained any of its heritage, at least not America's.

They're either lying or putting off the reformation. Also, Taqiyya.

You think anyone from any culture isn't going to side with those people and their goals deep down despite what they might say to law enforcement or their neighbors?

picture of OP, the "moderate" muslim

Still don't want them in my country they can be moderate muslims in muslim countries

>They still wouldn't be white though.

No, but a 100% pure ethnostate is a pipe dream. So long as minorities remain just that, a genuine minority compared to the natives, I don't have a problem with poaching skilled individuals from other countries even if they aren't white.

I'm not a muslim, also if you look at the channel it has a video called "why the uk needs a trump style travel ban" or something like that.

if they don't support this guy they're not moderate, rule of thumb

The UK is on course to have less than 50 percent white british births within 3 years.

Islam doesn't have a Protestant branch that disavows 90% of God's word. This moderate Islam thing is bullshit. Mock God and get your head cut off.

The only Muslims I can support are those who value their land and understand we have the same (((internationalist))) enemy putting us against each other using radical Muslims as an excuse to weaken and destroy Europe.

>Islam doesn't have a Protestant branch that disavows 90% of God's word.

You have that backwards, Proddies are the ones who autistically insist that the Bible is literally true, it's the Cathcucks who have tossed out 90% of the garbage (aka, "god's word"). And in fact Islam does have analogies to both, the Quarnists are Protestants and the Shias are the Catholics.

>moderate Muslims

Extremist Muslims want to make everyone in the world a Muslim by force.

Moderate Muslims want extremist Muslims to do that.

I like the radicals better.

Don't care what he believes in, still needs to fuck off

they should become moderate christians or fuck off.

This planet needs to get rid of a few things. I will list them in order of its priority.

1. Islam
2. Sandniggers and niggers
3. Jews
4. Ticks

With that said, the guy OP is refering two is on problem 1. and 2. He needs to be killed and then burned.

I agree, you wanna be moderate, stay in your country and help it flourish and prosper.
Ethno-nationalism will fix degenaracy, immigration and will ensure homogeneity.
There are muslims and wannabe-muslims, those SJW watch dogs and inbred extremist should just get gased.

I think I know what you mean, at least they stick to the word of their holy book.

You forgot
0. Sweden

I would happily let all multiculturual lovers of my country to die to. I can put
0. Multicultural loving germanic people

How about
0. Germanic """people"""

You also forgot to add neo-cons, the enemy within.

Apparently he is from some section of Islam that gets shit from others for being moderate.

an "extreme" muslim is like getting shot in the head with a 50 Cal gun, a "moderate" muslim is like getting shot in the head with a 45 Cal gun.

Will produce a radical child or is secretly radical. Especially the Pakis, they're lying sacks of shit.

The order of priority is

1: Jews
2: other shit

We wouldn't have so much problems with sandpeople and niggers and feminism and diversity and LGBT shit, if it wasn't for the Jews pushing it and brainwashing people into thinking it's cool and hip and good.

If Jews never existed, our current problems wouldn't exist. Or some of them maybe would, but they would only be 1/10000th as bad as they are now, in comparison.

I've worked with a ton of different cultures in my life and I can say 2 things in all certainty.
1. Black people (africans etc) have the worst ethic and trult believe everyone is out to persecute them and
2. Muslims, no matter how "moderate" still have the capacity to become radicalized. A bried discussion that sways towards religion or jews will show that underneath the calm they are insane aggressive people.

Lmao. Your definition of the won't stop them from becoming a muslim. To be a muslim, all that is required is believing in Allah and Muhammad. If you don't do the deeds, you're just committing sins, but are still a muslim. You know nothing. Both ends of the white people (supermodern and super rural) despise you.

TOP KEK

Those of us who aren't religious still are capable of recognizing Islam as worse than Christianity and Judaism combined. Doesn't even come close. Islam is cancer and Muslims are ignorant trash. We're not going to pander to your degenerate religion like Europe does, fuckboy. We've got intellectual diversity on our side, something the Muslim world will never see of itself.

How corrupt are the "leaders" of the Muslim communities in the American and European no-go zones? A lot of Arab countries usually have spiritual leaders, law enforcement, etc. who dabble in the drug trade, prostitution market, and other organized crime and intimidation. Afghanistan, Iraq

Come on Ahmed
This guy is an insult to human dignity

(((moderate muslims)))

on the Tree of Islam, fruit grows...

and all of the fruits are poisonous - and some of it will kill you...

and all the fruits look the same so you can't telll which will kill you and which will only give you stomach pains.

the only solution is to cut down the tree -- not to try to find a fruit that's not poisonous, because that's not gonna work, and if you try you will eventually be killed while trying.

Great image, I feel sorry for the person who had to clean it up.

.t (((moderate))) ISIS Al Qaeda supporting Sunnigoatfucker

A picture is worth a thousand words

Story behind pic?