Is it finally going to happen Sup Forums?

Is it finally going to happen Sup Forums?

The mother of all happenings?

WILL NUCLEAR WAR HAPPEN?!

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/86626d21ea2b45c79457a873a747c452/Trump-strategy-on-NKorea:-'Maximum-pressure-and-engagement?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

no

These digits confirm it

Hail kek

a man can dream

No. Conventional war? Yes.

maybe

It's past 8:30am in Norkland, my guess is that Kim backed down.

Hopefully

Kek is still figuring out the long term and short term consequences to know which one will cause more chaos

I won't know if it does because I live like a mile from Norad and will die immediately, so I have no fear of nuclear weapons. Sort of like people who live under a dam don't worry about when it will fail.

Yes i want war. We need war so badly. And we need the draft... Millennials will stop being pussys insya tly No i wont be fighting thankyou. I have crippling depression and im a sociopath.

That looks pretty tasty

Checked. Now these digits predict nuclear Armageddon

>posting from the US
>scared about a nuke reaching US soil

I swear. More than half the posters here are 12 year olds or legitimate backwater hicks that are "educated" on things.

NoKo has been BEGGING for someone to hit them for more than 60 years. Its about time someone stood up to the haircut. Dennis Rodman diplomacy has failed. Time to drop the nukes.

War will come.
White male patriots will fight and die.
Only the shitskins will remain.
Good goyims.

>Is it finally going to happen Sup Forums?
No.
>The mother of all happenings?
No.
>WILL NUCLEAR WAR HAPPEN?!
No.

>only being a sociopath
It's fiiiiiiiine laddie there will be plenty of blood to spill, plenty of land to ravage, many innocent souls to corrupt. As soon as your primal instinct of destruction and death takes over the crippling depression dissappears

no

apnews.com/86626d21ea2b45c79457a873a747c452/Trump-strategy-on-NKorea:-'Maximum-pressure-and-engagement?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics

>But a U.S. military official, who requested anonymity to discuss planning, said the U.S. doesn't intend to use military force against North Korea in response to either a nuclear test or a missile launch. The official said plans could change in the unlikely event a North Korean missile targets South Korea, Japan or U.S. territory.

Imminent, look what's breaking right now

>Kim hasn't evacuated Dennis Rodman to safety yet
not happenning

this is an old screengrab, nice try tho

NO NOW STOP SPAMMING SHIT THREAD YOU FAGGOT

I don't know but I'll probably dream again tonight.
Let's see if I'll awaken in an alternate reality where WWIII and nukes falling happened only in my dreams and not IRL again.
I'm tired of dying but only to wake up later as if it didn't happen over and over again on different dates "just before" something apocalyptic might happen such as 2012 etc.
No more, time to stop running. I'm tired of hauling everyone's ass to a new dimension just because I'm probably subconsciously afraid to die or something or admit something, idk.
All I know is that it's time to stop running and face destruction.

CHECKED!

First conventional war in 80-70 years, sounds pretty fucking groovy.

Nope.

Within 48hours

All hell breaks losse today

I agree since DPRK don't have enough resources to start a nuke war. (unless other countries will back them up)

They didn't even set off a bomb. They got pressured by China and pussed out. It should have gone off 26 or 56 min ago. It isn't happening. Sorry boys.

anything coming from South Korea I would take with a grain of salt.

I hope it goes nuclear, but I doubt it will.

Also, is anyone else having problems with captcha?