HOW THE SUPER RICH ARE PREPARING FOR DOOMSDAY Billionaire tech tycoons are frantically buying up islands and pimped-out...

HOW THE SUPER RICH ARE PREPARING FOR DOOMSDAY Billionaire tech tycoons are frantically buying up islands and pimped-out bunkers amid fears of nuclear war

After the nukes, and after they get out of their years long sleep/vault stay, they will have plenty of time to use up their drugs to have huge degenerate orgies.

They will keep the strong ones for work/play. They won't care about race. The only government that would last after a total nuclear holocaust would be one of near cultish level.

The rest of us will be dead, or deathly mutated.

Why there isn't riots in the streets right now I will never know.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2702812/billionaire-tech-tycoons-are-frantically-buying-up-properties-on-remote-islands-amid-fears-america-and-europe-will-be-ravaged-by-nuclear-war/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thesun.co.uk/news/2702812/billionaire-tech-tycoons-are-frantically-buying-up-properties-on-remote-islands-amid-fears-america-and-europe-will-be-ravaged-by-nuclear-war/#

How does it feel to be erased from history Sup Forums?

Do you feel like you made your mark?

Do you think the ones you promoted will remember you?

Maybe you should make a little BILLIONAIRE ISLANDS NO THANKS sign and get out in the street, homo

A house someone built for 27 Million.

If they could buy houses like that, they could buy women like that too.

Your probably just as fucked. This relates to you.

I already live on an island, dummy

Japan, next to china. Nuclear fallout. Closer to a large scale nuclear conflict?

You think you won't get hit? You think your special?

Your island already beat lightings odds of getting hit twice.

So they will live on private islands in safety for years until it's safe to go back. While we have to play stalker on the mainland.. damn.

Who cares? It's all a dream. You don't care if you made a mark in your dreams after you wake up, you just continue with whatever.

What?

Dude, the only thing after death is oblivion, not before your skin melts off of your face.

Funny how you all put on a nihilist facade after you meme'd so hard.

Who cares, their pre-war wealth and status will be quickly forgotten when everything else is wiped out. Their paradise will turn into their little private hell.
Their money is useless and their invited "guests" will figure that one out pretty fast. Any hired thugs will turn on their master and just take his shit as soon as they realize they're the ones holding the guns.

If it's some über rich fancy boy hiding out on his own in his mansion he's going to starve to death as soon as the first light bulb needs changing.

fake and gay.

if nuclear war happened that actually threatened life in NA or EU, there would be no avoiding nuclear winter. in fact living on islands would probably be the worst thing to do. the best thing would probably be to live in australia

I don't know why they would want to be part of a post-apocalyptic world.
You get to be king of dust and ash.
Not much of a lifestyle ruling over skeletons.

If we all died tomorrow it would still be a way too long wait desu senpai

This. The super rich depend on our civilization surviving more than any of the rest of us do.

I have a blue water boat and the friends, supplies and skills... -- I know how I'm going to be spending the apocalypse.

Lol, who cares? This planet is dying, industrial civilization has been destroying every ecosystem on Earth since it's inception. We are in the midst of the Sixth Mass Extinction; it's not hyperbole. People have forgotten in this insane pursuit of wealth and greed that the Earth really does belong to everyone. And Western civilization in particular has been doing the killing for two centuries now.

Do you faggots honestly think that this lifestyle (mostly talking about Americans here) doesn't have a price? Sitting in a house that has electricity, internet, refrigeration, heating, cooling, and all the other modern amenities that we have taken for granted?

I'm not saying that I'm not appreciative of my way of life, I am, but I am angry that none of it is going to matter as we continue to destroy all of the natural wealth that has allowed us to prosper in the first place.

Let the rich have this dying world, I don't care. If they think they're going to just shack up in New Zealand or the American Mid West and 'ride it out', they are wrong. Humans have affected this planet so drastically we kickstarted an extinction event that normally takes millions of years to happen. As the oceans continue to acidify, as the topsoil continues to disappear, as the groundwater continues to dry out, we will ask ourselves how things got this way.

The days we are wasting away on a Tibetan Meditation image board are the last 'good days'. Where we have full bellys, more than enough to go around in terms of food and water. Those days are coming to a close, and there is no one to blame but our own ignorant culture and ideology.

Bump cause most people on this board should at least read this.

>deathly mutated
speak for yourself smoothskin

>Buy land and build a house on it
>Rewweeeee not fair not fair!
>Heh doesn't matter because the because mother earth is gonna make us all extinct

This is whats commonly called "crabs in a bucket."