Can't take it anymore

Being a young white male is hard these days, especially if you can't get pussy. I really get pissed off when I see shitskins in Europe, and European whores opening their legs for them. Multiculturalism is constantly getting shoved down my throat by every cunt--it's truly sickening. Trump is shill who worships Jews and Brexit is a sham that won't answer the Muslim question.

Calm down there user.... no need to 'give up'. For conversation purposes how old is /young male/?

I'm 20.

Focus on yourself. Make yourself better, let the whores whore. You don't want those camel toe hoes anyhow. Get grades, get promoted at work, get to the weight room, get badass hobbies.

Light at the end of the tunnel user. There are quality women out there... probably not in a liberal metropolis however.

Thanks brahs, that's a nice gif.

Being a young white male is easymode, faggot. Try being a manlet, asian, or hapa.

Use the LMS standard, my boy. Looks (least important, within reason). Money (Most important, because while looks may fade wealth and power is what makes men attractive in the long run). Status (A lot of it comes from money).

Moral of the story: Don't be poor or complete lardsack and you'll be fine.

>mfw 24 year old white male
>5'9" (175cm)
>5.5" dong

I'm going to be totally outnigged unless I find a white girl who's a borderline midget.

Go ahead, quit. This process has been going on since the beginning of time. Those of us strong enough will carry the fire.

5.5 is average and 5'9" is only slightly below average...

I'm pretty much the same, just a bit younger.

Move out into the country and focus on yourself. Bitches aint shit but hos and tricks CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME C.R.E.A.M GET DA MONEY DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA'LL

Nah mate didn't you hear? Brexit means they'll kick out every foreigner. Any day now.

Thanks friend. Studying engineering at a top uni--should get a decent job in a couple years. Other aspects of my life make me sad sometimes though.

if it were easy then Sup Forums wouldn't exist, dummy

The dindus will carry the fire

Kill yourself then

I'm glad I'm brown and I'm here at the right time and at the right moment. Fret not, all is well. Rid yourself of hate and anger. You'd be surprised. Pick your poison, m8. Check them..

I'm a non white male with none of the minority privilege, friends or a happy family