Trump expands weapon sales to saudi arabia

I made this thread yesterday, but im making it again today because honestly this slimy hypocrisy disgusts me.

Saudi Arabia is murdering civilians in Yemen and caused a famine in that country, and not only that the US doesn't help yemen, they actually arm the Saudis

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/15/saudi-led-coalition-admits-to-bombing-yemen-funeral
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/saudi-court-sentences-poet-to-death-for-renouncing-islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Saudi Arabia is remove sandniggers in Yemen
ftfy. you do your part too or we'll give it all to the Saudis

> not only that the US doesn't help yemen, they actually arm the Saudis
Still Yemens are winning

this

>murdering civilians is okay as long as they are not the civilians of MY country :^)

You are a despicable piece of shit

based saudis
glad our god emperor blocked the families of 9/11 victims lawsuits against our saudi bros too. too many libshits and shills think saudi bros aren't our greatest allies (after Israel)

>baiting this hard with a Jew flag
Lonely on a Friday night?

>Saudi Arabia is murdering civilians in Yemen
Oh cause if anyone can get on their high horse about murdering civilians its you kikes fucking gas yourself hypocrite

Being against murdering civilians is a "bait" in your opinion?

The saudis kill civilians with US made weapons, this needs to stop. children are dying in yemen by the masses

I'm not a representative of my country you idiot.
My geographical location doesn't mean i support everything israel has done

Draw the line at Yemen? Syria and Palestine are fine to fuck with but Yemen is what makes you upset.

It's all bullshit. Show me the invoices. Jew manipulating politics. Eat dick.

I'm not fine with what happens in palestine or syria.

I will repeat myself: my geographical location doesn't mean i support all the actions my government has done

I hate this guy

/thread

At least Saudies pay for them, unlike the kike bastards.

then why do you still live there

fucking love trump
giving us wepns and nuking nk to stop the iranfags from supplying the yemens with shiity missiles that never hit us

Hey pot meet kettle.

You sound like faggot calling out others when you're neck deep in shit yourself schlomo

>Flag

Because i'm 22 years old and i can't fund moving to a country that is better than israel

we dont kill the children
stop sucking the medias dick

>Saudi Arabia becomes greatest ally in wiping out ISIS
>Help keep yet more nations from turning into another Syria
>We're supposed to be upset about that

Just how many places must be turned to fucking rubble before you DON'T burst into autistic screeching, then?
All of them?

Even your own country admits they bomb civilians, they aren't really hiding it.

i'm not blaming you on the actions your country btw.
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/15/saudi-led-coalition-admits-to-bombing-yemen-funeral

>Saudi Arabia is murdering civilians
Kinda like Israel?
Israel is the only country more evil than Saudi Arabia. Nuke both.
Nothing against you OP, as long as you don't condone the Israeli government's faggotry.

>Saudi Arabia is an ally against isis
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Friend, Saudi-Arabia are basically the Isis that actually succeeded in becoming a country. they behead atheists, they kill people for witchcraft and apostasy. women are second class citizens

>Trump goes full neocon in 100 days in office
I feel really retarded for shilling for this guy as much as I did

what u should be crying and talking about is why is the iranfags supplying the yemens "houthis" with missiles and guns and teaching them how to use them ?
our war isnt with the yemens if it was we can wipe them in fucking seconds but we wont kill a precious ally cuz of some iran-jew interference.

Yeah stop selling them stuff America. Give us a larger share of this lucrative market.

Clinton shill here. Glad to see you all are starting to come to our side. Trump isn't so bad after all!

"A Saudi Arabian-led coalition has admitted it bombed a funeral in Yemen last weekend, killing at least 140 people and wounded about 600, and said “wrong information” was to blame."
??
we got the wrong info BUT OH wait its a fucking lie isnt it ?

It's true israel killed civilians, but have you seen what is happening in Yemen right now? their country is literally suffering from a famine because of the saudis. that's much worse than anything israel has done

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/saudi-court-sentences-poet-to-death-for-renouncing-islam

Will you condemn the fact your country kills people for leaving islam? that's a thoughtcrime with death punishment

Israel please.....
Don't get butthurt.
Yeah they are selling saudis wepouns BUT
That is just a fucking buisness, and nothing more......
You should more thrn i understand how things are goving.....

holy shit you really dont know shit about how things go in ksa dont you ?
in saudi if someone says he is an athiest IN PUBLIC LIKE A RETARD he will be jailed and executed ....
BUTTTT
before he is beheaded they talk and try to make him come back more than once if he is not retarded he can lie and say " just kidding goys"and then
he gets some jail time and other shit and BOMB he is free we DONT behead people that easy the king most sign the paper and some judges"specific judges" look into the case and see if its really worth getting him beheaded
in most cases they dont get executed

>Saudi Arabia is remove sandniggers
Are they removing themselves?

You miss the point.

If someone chooses to be an atheist it's his choice. you can't jail people for having a different opinion than you

wtf i love saudi arabia now

oh you can have a "different opinion" and am not really against it
but you see in here if u wanna have "different opinion" don"t say it in public just keep it to yourself
like me.

And this is exactly the problem with saudi arabia.
A ban on freedom of speech and freedom of expression is not very different from a ban on the freedom of thought, because speech is the only way you can tell what people are thinking

When will you westernise?

soon aussi soon
things have changed alot in this 20 years
give it 5 more years and we will be better than this.

You guys have a lot of a fucking potential, if you guys become like 1950's Iran i would have an orgasm.

yeah will time will fix that
30-50 years from now smoking gets you in jail in some areas
10-5 religion people were stronger than the fucking gov now they dont have the power to brainwash people anymore and thats a really big step forward

Damn you're stupid.

>come on, we have an actual process of deciding who get's behead or not

top fucking kek, you're literally ISIS

are you fucking deluded?

You think they're going to go from not letting women drive, beheading people for not believing in Islam, stoning for adultery, executed for homosexuality

to 1950's Iran? Turkey was literally 1950's iran up until about 10 years ago. It wasn't that great, just degenerate Muslims.

that gay flag reminds me when we executed 3 of you for killing a man and raping his wife then killing her
ohhhh i wish i can find a vid of it

>kike puppet expands weapon sales to kike puppet state saudi arabi
FTFY

Are you doing anything to change the situation?
Sounds like you're just railing against USA for doing exactly the same things you would do and benefit from.

Of course you're buttmad about that though, you're the Jew.

Guys how do we spin this to look good for Trump? I'm completely stumped on this one.

>oy veyy, stop these muslims from murdering our goys
nah

Gotta prop up those defense contractors

>Saudi Arabia is murdering civilians in Yemen
Probably the only thing the Saudis have done that I approve of.

The sauds had our back in nicaragua when Israel did not. This is why you're not getting greater Israel.

Yeah but they also do as we say

kek israel, this joke rite?

It must suck to live around so many Jews

Why the fuck do you want others to Westernize? Westernization has destroyed countless cultures in such a short span of time. Everyone acts the same now, there is not much diversity in the world.

Diversity in the world is good, diversity within a country: not necessarily. Pushing for westernization everywhere is a globalist' wetdream.

Also, I'm not saying Western life is inherently bad. Any culture that happened to be attached to military and economic might will have the influence to replace others, also there are groups pushing for such replacement.

If 10 years from now, most of the economic powers were tumblr: the country, than SJW would be rampant everywhere. This would have nothing to do about SJWism being the one true mentality, rather just correlation with influence that is provided by might. There's also the influence that's provided by will to impose it on others, which can't be ignored.

Yemen is another proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Saudi Arabia, as you know, is aligned with Israel geopolitically. Iran stands against that dynamic, hence why the Neocohens hate them so much.

To support Assad in Syria, the Houthis in Yemen, and Iranian sovereignty is to oppose global Zionism and Wahhabism.

>Sandniggers kill sandniggers with our weapons
>they pay us a shitton of money to for our weapons