Are White women worth saving?

They seem to be the biggest sluts who enjoy race mixing the most.

All 3d girls are too much work. 2d all the way.

>collective punishment of white child-making machines

I wonder who is behind this post

t.low test neckbeard

Like a biological virus, they are programmed to race mix.

Sorry cunt, if you dont like it goto Asia, they love Anglo cock.

nope

Actually white women are the ones out of all races and both genders who mix the least. Tests done using dating sites prove it. But keep this subversive shit up, you're proving how tiny your dick is and strengthen our resolve.
t. white girl

no, would swap them for asians in a heartbeat

Not in your country. They're ugly as fuck

asians are disgusting

Don't feel bad white guys love white pussy.

>implying
Latinas are way sluttier, and I know what I'm talking about, check my flag. Also your question is retarded. It could only be a "no" if you hate the white race.

>girls on the internet

RARE
A
R
E

Is this you? Slag.

White men, the most selective

Shouldn't it be male sender?

whos that dude?

asian girls are better

sadly nothing but mexicans here in phoenix

Miranda Kerr

how feminine is your penis?

I think this is bait.

I don't know a single white girl who isn't with a white guy irl, they absolutely hate indians/pakis especially

Asian girls race mix more than anyone else, go head over to /r/masculinity or the discussion board of any Uni's student submission Facebook page

You have all spent too much time online and now are victim to confirmation bias

They're pretty good for a root, but I would never have mongrel children with them.

Is this you? Wait, why am I even asking? Of course it is.

The only reason middle easterns and pacific islander girls score better than white girls with white men is that they are seen as better wife material, sadly. White men still view white women as the most attractive ones. >American education

nigga u gay

White women are fucking horrible cunts. Get a brown latina.

>tfw in a few hundred years we might be russia

t. schlolo

All women are unironically the same, just go for which you find most attractive physically

Only because of leftist brainwashing

Look at Poland, they are much more conservative

have you ever fucking met a beaner? no thanks. i'll take my insufferable cunts over a beaner

>Get a brown latina
>implying they are any better, when in reality they are way sluttier
See my flag, I know what I'm talking about.

The European woman is truly a sight to behold---nothing compares.

>All women are unironically the same

Final redpill, this.

Women didn't evolve to have distinct personalities and interests, they just follow the crowd. They didn't have to be risk takers (to be different).

The only race-mixers I know IRL are Jews, Asians, and fags.

We need to work towards creating a white / Asian master race.

fucking christ she is hot

What is this flag?

RARE

It seems you have never read archive.is/LRe05

Probably not but what other choice do we have?

>desperate neckbeard white guys who have to settle for ugly chinks

Every time. I've never seen an attractive white guy with an Asian girl.

m8, i'm pretty attractive, and i'd fuck the holy living hell out of asian pussy

I have, and almost every time there is at least one angry white woman glaring at them. Pretty funny

>I'm pretty attractive

Did your mum tell you that?

Seriously, the reason why Asian girls are so popular on Sup Forums is because it's full of ugly, desperate neckbeards who can't do any better.

White women race mix less than white men. Asian women racemix the most.

The problem white white women is that there are too many who are fat and/or feminist.

Fatness is more widespread than feminism, but it certainly demographic areas, finding nonfeminist can be difficult.

Correct.

Also Europeans have a whole continent full of diversity to enjoy with their wider blood-kin.

There's so much to know and different people to connect with, befriend and enjoy within your whole green, God-given continent.

Europe for the Europeans.

What are we going to do with the race traitors?

OR could be the reason asians are so popular on Sup Forums is because of the neotonous (youthful) features of asians combined with the selective posting of extra-attractive chinks makes for very good eye candy.

i just came

this.

These threads are made by niggers, jews and cuckolds.

as much as it pains me to say it, white women are beyond saving. unless you get lucky and find a unicorn the best you can hope for is a 2nd gen immigrant that still has some traditional values from the old country.

I have to agree with the anglo

Have you ever been to r9k and seen their obsession with Asian girls?

ducking christ she is a ruined, peverted wreck of a human

americanize loos are worse than white women, total bitches and social justice whiners everyfuckingtime

I mean, I don't like the blond, but the girl in the middle is really cute, no irony

Normie males are not risk takers. No normie is a risk taker. Sorry lad but that's total shite.

i don't hang out on /r9k/ nearly as much as Sup Forums and Sup Forums. afaik, they mainly idolize eliza

No, i want them all hung and to start again with asian women.

>All these betas shilling for racemixing
You make me ashamed of wanting to be white

Is this the yellow fevereds ideal beauty? I don't understand you at all.

Physically yes, mentally no.

There's half a dozen threads about Asians at any one time. In fact any post about girls is usually about Asians.

Women are a direct reflection of the most important man in their life. (Hopefully father, then husband)

White women are what they are because they have bad fathers and husbands.

Being a good father is how you fix white women.

Is this the swede's ideal beauty? I don't understand you at all.

is it just me or do blonde white women seem the most promiscuous and race mixing?

You white boys can keep your blonde whores, I'll go for the white brunettes - my type

I've never had much interest in White women, most don't seem very charming or even all that nice. Before there was really a concise phrase for it I was disgusted by basic bitches. Black girls all the way

Who this?

hi

This. You might as well date an Ashkenazi Jewess at that point.

I guarantee that you are ugly

I garantee youre worse faggot

I like that song named after your flag

You mean Russia? I think you're talking about Russia.

I know I'm Whiter and have been on this site longer than you, my native friend

Honestly I slept with my first black woman the other night and while their skin has this natural glistening that is attractive and my cum looks amazing on her ass, there was a lot about the experience I wasn't really into. She was clean and groomed and whatever so it wasn't anything like that. She wasn't fat though she had tits and ass, so it wasn't that.

But I don't know. It seemed "off." More off than when I fucked a landwhale out of desperation, or the time I fucked a Jewess with a surprisingly pretty face but a weird lumpy body she knew how to hide with her clothing style.

I've also never felt that way with Latinas or Asians. I have yet to sleep with a South Asian or Arab so maybe I'd have the same thought, but regardless the whole thing felt like I was in the wrong house but making myself feel at home.

Your mileage may vary, but it just felt like I was fucking an "other." Like, as if I were to be a homo one night and fuck a trap, it would probably feel like this except obviously gay and gross.

Women do not care about tribal identity, only men do

>all race posts against miscegenation are made by MEN
>all posts decrying degeneracy and the violence of the savage races are made by MEN
>all posts wanting stable economy and racial unity, made by MEN

Women are niggers, savages who love to breed in violent degenerates. Its not just the race of white women who're not worth saving its all of them.

>I pray every night the Japanese brotherhood succeeds in the artificial women and women

Honestly no. The future of the white nan is genetic engineering and artificial wombs

>have Korean gf
>watching documentary on North Korea with my mum and dad
>camera pans to North Korean kids
>mum randomly says that's what your kids will look like
>they both start laughing

That makes sense, I think. Blacks are probably the race most isolated from others, even in cities, so what could be exotic can become awkward in an intimate situation. I think that principle has worked in my favor. Black women probably aren't better than White women around Black men but might try harder to impress a White man. Meanwhile, I don't have the social baggage with them that I do with White women because I haven't spent my entire life surrounded by Blacks. That's how I think of it: Black women actually try to be likeable around White men and when I'm talking to Black women I'm not starting a countdown in my head for when she's going to get bored or bitchy or trashy. That's what I think it comes down to in a lot of things, people don't get along on first meetings because no one tries to be pleasant.

I'm almost certain that someone with autism made this chart.

It's not about saving the banshee-tier liberal white women and elderly cat ladies that currently exist. It's about preserving the race's existence, and facilitating an environment in which the next generation of white women will be capable of realizing their true potential.

>she was clean and groomed
that still wouldn't take care of the natural nigger smell.

>responding to fat women ever

It's because you had sex with a monkey, senpai.

Now take away their plastic surgery and make up.

AY PAPI
Y

P
A
P
I

Stop blaming white women, white men race mix the most and have been for a long time.

> Are White women worth saving?
>They seem to be the biggest sluts who enjoy race mixing the most.

Statistics tell us the exact opposite you mong.

Quit being a bitter faggot and projecting your personal problems onto the people that you happen to see around you.

Get them off the pill. Sorted.

Let me correct you, most PRETTY (above 8/10) latinas are sluts, which doesn't mean is the majority of latin women.
I do not know about Chilean girls, but do not go generalizing all of Latin America as if it were one nation. Unlike white girls from 1st countries, latinas are very polarized when it comes to sexual behavior. There are many sluts, but also many pure wife material. It just depends on which demograph are you looking at.
If you're talking about low class people, 90% of girls will be sluts, regardless of beauty. In middle class you can find both sluts and wife material, but good luck finding a wife material from middle class who is pretty. Most pretty middle class girls receive too much male attention. The more they become aware of their power over men, the more sluts they become.
In high middle class to wealthy class, which is very few people in Brazil, most girls will be conservative, specialy if they're pretty and from christian households. Brazilian high class girls who are sluts it is because either:
- Are ugly. Because most high class girls in Brazil are pretty, ugly high class girls become sluts after making plastic surgery and turning themselves in dumb narcisists.
- Are leftist. Most people don't know, but most high class families in Brazil are conservative. The leftists on the high class demograph are limited to artists and politicians. They're all a bunch of degenerates.

That's all you need to know about slutness in brazilian girls.

nah, you're just exposed to white women the most often. critical failure in logic.

Fuck off fag

RARE
AA
R R
E E

At least in the states, white women date and marry the least interracially. Statistics bear this out. Considering the 100 million white women in America, even a small percentage of that seems a lot.

Indeed, perhaps a time will come when women are rendered obsolete. As there only purpose in society is to be attractive, get fucked and have children, they will no longer be needed once sex bots and artificial wombs come to fruition.