The Spirit of Scotia reigns fearless and free edition

China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment'
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39600426

Boris Johnson: 'No impunity' for those responsible for Syria chemical attack
news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-no-impunity-for-those-responsible-for-syria-chemical-attack-10837820

Jerusalem stabbing: Hannah Bladon named as victim
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39601337

Driving test shake-up introduces sat nav into exam
news.sky.com/story/driving-test-shake-up-introduces-sat-nav-into-exam-10837914

Military veterans protest against Troubles legal 'witch hunt'
news.sky.com/story/military-veterans-protest-against-troubles-legal-witch-hunt-10836562

Berkhamsted woman, 89, delighted with new bicycle after theft
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-39600252

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mSplvMdvNvM
youtu.be/ohAXo2UGYks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

Night laddies, this Neil drought will end eventually...

What a fucked up man.

Daily reminder Roman Catholicism has more adherents than Protestantism.

Lads, I'm getting bit worried now.
I've always had time for the real left, with legitimate social or economic analysis, but more and more I tend to eventually find out whatever left-thinker has caught my fancy later went on to kill themselves.

I'm starting to wonder if THINGS are actually worse than they seem (and they seem pretty fucking horrible) and that the realisation will eventually drive anyone who digs too far into things to suicide. (Of particular note are Guy Debord, "killed by the spectacle he sought to expose", and now I've just read Mark Fisher, the guy who wrote "Capitalist Realism" also killed himself in January. I'm still going through a backlog of his blog-posts. Then you've got the likes of Dominique Venner on the right doing the same thing. It's very disturbing.)

It wouldn't seem too outlandish a hypothesis to me to say that anyone who comes to realize the true depth of our social and political mire would be overcome by it.

And then you realize most people blot out half their analysis: The left-guys tend to have less focus on migration or demographic concerns (Which isn't to say they necessarily enjoy it, it's just on the periphery of their interest. The same with the right and economic concerns about neoliberalism, which many will support because of the way it dismantles or renders useless the social-democratic welfare state.), while both analyses actually have merit. In other words, knowing 50% of how bad things are could be enough to make you suicidal, god knows where a synthesis leads you.

sobered up boyos. karen a shit. I will prevail

Karen is shit-tier when compared to Rhodes.

>What do you use to hunt?

Catapult mainly because it's /comfy/ as fuck. But sometimes air pistols. I did go full autist once and use a small crossbow but carrying it makes you look a dickhole so don't do that.

Also making traps for rabbits. That's a fuckabout though and gets frustrating.

Watch a few of this chap's videos to get you in the mood getting innawoods for a while. He's like a poor man's Ray Mears.

youtu.be/mSplvMdvNvM

I really want to be good at something you know. Is it ever too late to start?

Never too late

what is this picture

>02:22:22
Cool

FUCK seagulls

(((art)))

>You can't grow shit in Afriā€¦.
The soulless stare of burning rage erupts from Cecil's eyes

>drunk people talk to you
>nod along and say 'yeah'
>no idea what they are saying
I wonder

I went to the UAF rally in Birmingham the other day, here is an interview I did with a communist, these protests seem to attract all sorts.
youtu.be/ohAXo2UGYks

>Art?
Why, that's ridic....

Were you attracted to this homo, and felt safe to speak to this communist? How queerly brave of you to interview such a complete stranger.

There were a few Muslims and other folks but tbqh all of them looked like pussies.

That just made me angry. People like 'him' actually exist though I will say it did show that he actually had a brain in his cucked head. He's just not able to actually use it properly. Decent interview though m9

>Illegal immigrants should be allowed the same rights as Brits and legal immigrants and we should question nothing

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT

>Anti-arab

I hate Muslims, I like Christian Jordanians.

>Solidarity with migrants

The UK takes the 6th most migrants/capita in Europe and we're 3rd or 4th if you count only outside-EU migration. Is that not enough?

>Open borders
WEW
E
W lad

Absolutely fuck all understanding of anything at all

Thanks, the most stand out part of it for me was when he didn't seem to think there being a massive reserve of labour undermining work was in anyway connected to an open borders policy.

It's that insane mentality that needs breaking but I have no fucking idea how. The amount of people at my uni that agreed with that blew my mind. Even when I'd talk them through the very basics of supply and demand and mass migration they just couldn't get it.

Keep doing these, they're good. I like the simple question and answer style. No shouting, no stupid music etc. Just as it should be.

Replying
Bong cunt