What classifies racemixing?

Before we start:

1) Yes, white x black is unacceptable
2) Yes, white x asian is unacceptable
3) Yes, white x white is unacceptable
4) No, we are not debating number 1-3 ITT
5) #3 is joke if you didn't get that

ITT I want to talk about if there are certain types of white people that other whites should stay away from breeding-wise.

I think we can all agree for the most part that people of Western European heritage (i.e. U.K., Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, and Norway) are more pure than Eastern Europeans and a few select Western Europeans. I'm currently dating 4 girls; one from Naples, Italy, one from Madrid, Spain, one from Bogotá, Colombia, one from Odessa, Ukraine. All of them are immigrants (lucky me) and I love all of them dearly. They all look very white, even the Colombian. I want to know which one most likely has the purest white genes, because ultimately that will be the one I marry and breed with. My concerns are as follows;

Although no shitskins have occupied Southern Italy (correct me if I'm wrong), Italians tend to be of a darker skin, and that very may well be because they live in a warmer climate, but I've seen native Sicilians and those bastards are far from white. I don't know how much Sicilian blood she may have in her.

As for Spain, I know it was occupied by shitskins for nearly 800 years give or take, and although she looks very white, I'm not sure how much Moorish blood she has or how much her ancestors have.

The Colombian has the same skin tone as pic related, but I know in the history of South American, the Spanish didn't always refrain from fucking the native women, so although she appears white, looks can be deceiving.

As for the Ukrainian girl, she's just the same as the others, looks white. But I know, and forgive me for bringing up history from so long ago, the Mongols came and had a rape fest in Eastern Europe. I don't know how much chink blood is left in her.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overall, I know there are very few pure white bloodlines. I just need help picking what would seem to be the closest to pure.

Before we end;

1) No, I'm not a faggot nigger letting neckbeards on the internet make life choices for me
2) My personal beliefs may override any decision made here
3) All I want is advice

Its okay to race mix dude, chill out, if the girl is hot, fuck her and marry her

>posting that disgusting slut

This.

Currently betraying my race with this latina. If this is wrong who cares? We are all going to die. Im off to the interacial breeding grounds see you lads on the other side.

Latinas and whites are my favorite desu

>Although no shitskins have occupied Southern Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

>bragging about banging fat girls

We've all fucked fatties but don't brag about it. I hope you are only fucking and do go out in public with that thing.

When you mate with someone out of your haplogroup.

Also, how are you with 4 girls at once. Do they know?

>I think we can all agree for the most part that people of Western European heritage (i.e. U.K., Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, and Norway) are more pure than Eastern Europeans
YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SILLY AMERICAN REEEEEEEE REEE

It's not ok, only autistic neets are unable to find quality white women.

Shes not fat but if Trudeau was my leader id be pissed too bro.

>american with european ancestry

despicable

I meant the boot where my qt is from

Of course, let me revise.
>(i.e. U.K., Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, and possibly but not probably Lithuania)

+1

Please keep that to yourself

If a latina looks white, is she ok to breed with?

Pic related, actual race mixing would be much narrower - if you wanted to keep it as unreduced as possible, it would mean : only aurignacoids with aurignacoids, cromagnoids with cromagnoids etc.

aurignacoids with aurignacoids are by far the best looking
pic related is northindide + nordid with alpinid/indobrachid influences

Something really strange about the way she looks - skin looks white, but body looks a bit off, like a shitskin or something.

moar

not fat at all my dude

pic related is the difference between aurignacoid vs cromagnoid

>he thinks race exists

pic related is the phylogenetic tree of all the living subraces

Thank you Burger, Eesti CAN into master race too now

You're such a funny guy OP

Yes, good. Just act on impulse goy, who cares about the future of your bloodline.

basically, as long as its in the same progression circle , mixing doesn't matter

pic related

Portion control can really assist with losing those fat disgusting saddle bags.

>dating 4 girls

Degenerate, you are no better than a transexual jew

No, all 5 of us live in different cities so the chances of them coming in contact with one another is very low.

>he thinks it doesn't

I see nothing wrong with weighing your options and ultimately going with the one that works the best.

eastern europeans are already reduced cromagnoids, somebody from northern europe has nothing to gain and only to lose by mixing with somebody from there

most bloodlines are largely fucked anyway, just going by genetics the "best" europeans have something like 55-60% in their male ancestry and god knows where the rest comes from

maybe if you are talking about the fact that it takes 10000s of years do develop certain traits and they can be kept and passed on that's a different story

but i got bad news for you if you are "slavic"

Ahmed, you're so lame

Anyone who doesn't have brown eyes is fine.

the most stupid are always the most vocal...

So, my Swiss friend, where can I find the purest possible wife? Are any of my 4 picks suitable enough or are there women out there who are more pure.

pic related, i don't think so

Its perfectly fine to racemix, as long as their and your dna isn't bastardized. If your 100% and shes 100% your fine. Otherwise your kid turns into a colombian. Racemixing gets bad when someone is IE: 30/30% irish italian, 20% russian, 10% croat and 5% spic. At this point your kid will no longer have white skin, and you cant recognize their nationality at all. (Source: i knew a girl who was this, her skin never turned pale white even in the winter, it was always a dark tone, like borderline white.)
Plz stop listening to these stormfag faggots who don't know shit about genetics. They don't even know where aryans come from.
Also races to avoid:
>latin americans, if you like them find a spanish girl instead. Latins have higher divorce rates, and age like milk. South of Brasil is fine.
>Irish, they are known nigger lovers.
>Swedes and Germans, literally bring cuckold genes.
>Albanians, descended from the caucus mountains. These women aren't hot, and dealing with their family will be annoying, like a lot of arm wrestling annoying.
>Russians. These women marry you then poison you when you get older and take your land. This was back when there still was a soviet union, idk how it is now.
>Polish, she might be hot but shes dumb as bricks. Marry at your own risk.
>Finns, unless ur a ghengis khan fan stay away.
Also slav grills, greek grills, italian grills, spanish grills are loyal, northern yurope will cuck you.
t. 75% pureblood Greek 25% fuking frog (french) 0% anatolian. Anatolians aren't true greeks, their blood is too bastardized.

You literally can't prove it exists.

Southern Italy was occupied by the Moslems during the great expansions of the Caliphate, as was Sicily.

Spain is Moor rapebabies interbred with the progeny of Conquistador x Ameri-Indian relations.

Colombian is likely to be mostly Ameri-Indian.

Ukrainian has tinges of Mongol, Tatar, and Turkish. Of these the whitest is likely to be the Ukrainian if she is from the Galician (Western) part of the Ukraine as that territory was formerly Polish. Poland has always kept itself pretty white.

The Colombian is probably your best bet. Italian likely has Turk, same with the Spaniard. Though, the amount is probably no more than 2-8% if her parents and grandparents procreated with only Europeans.
South American whites are higher caste and higher class, mixing outside these groups is uncommon.

I'm 70% English and 30% Danish, what you're saying is I can fuck whoever I want? Say I mix with a nigger, will our kids not be dark?

>virginposting

>good goy, dont believe in comittments, just enjoy all the whores, and dont even think on forming a family!

well what do you mean with purity? Genetically pure? nowhere. Everybody is really fucking mixed except maybe high caste Indians and nobles/aristocracy in general, and even they are at most 80-85% (just in their male ancestry).

If you mean racial purity, in terms of physical anthropology like the nazis did it :
statistically the best chances to find a woman? India/Pakistan are your best bet to find a woman that is aurignacoid and fully unreduced - but it's unlikely she ll start a family with some white loser (permanently)

if you want a blonde one? Northern Europe, exclusively - Eastern Europeans, Balts etc. are all heavily cromagnoid i.e. infantilized

if you are fine with brown hair /brown eyes? Southern Europe

The real issue is that aurignacoid unreduced women are living life on extreme easy mode and it severely fucks their brains - most of them chase careers over a family.

pic related is a 100% unreduced nordid woman

forgot about the iranids, they also have a lot of unreduced aurignacoids

pic related is one for example

>well what do you mean with purity? Genetically pure? nowhere. Everybody is really fucking mixed
[citation not needed because this is absolutely not true]

>implying im a virgin
Don't trigger me

The purpose of this thread and dating 4 women is to choose which one is the best to marry and breed with. I think you may have missed that.

I just want kids who will grow up with two parents of the same race and not have to go through the inevitable identity crisis that comes with being mixed. Also, I'm a NatSoc and I don't think daddy Adolf would entirely approve of me fucking a nigger brains out.

Remember now, only marry if you truly love them (black grill), marrying a black will always have a half black kid with dark shaded skin. Othereise do w/e you want, anglos and danish are the whitest fukers on earth. Anglos are the only race that are not racemixed at all, as the druids that inhabited england were never conquered or mixed. Unlike anglos, irish are ancient scythians, who are the most racemixed of the ancient world.

>[citation not needed because this is absolutely not true]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup

yep, go for unreduced aurignacoids of whatever complexion you favour

Yeh this guy is right. My 25% french is my estimate cause i traced a family name back 400 years, to a village located in northern france, And this was only a single name, is a dominant gene in the family and i get mistaken for being belgian by french people.

Why would a respectable French family ever migrate to shithole like Greece

Since you seem well versed in anthropology/race i have a question.

Which ethnicities from which countries can i mix with and produce offspring with an average iq only 3 points (maximum) shy of my ethnicities average IQ (im germanic so the average for my ethnicity is 102).

To rephrase my question, if im german and my ethnicities average iq is 102, who can i mix with outside of northwestern europe that would produce "mixed" offspring with an average iq of 99.

French revolution, they split into two ways. One went to belgium, and the other to Italy, and eventually the controlled Greek islands that Italy had.

Fuck you faggots and your " racial purity" im cumming balls deep in this fat latina ass

I don't know much about race and IQ because IQ is a relatively new measurement and there are different tests etc.

What you can measure is "social dominance due to progressive traits and greedy selection".

The metaethnicity Germanic contains a lot of races , alpinids , unreduced cromagnoids etc. and they don't all have the same origin.

Some subraces are reduced and accomodated to a life as farmers etc.

pic related is f.e. what could be a pure unreduced "germanic" cromagnoid ,his IQ could be high, but he "looks dumb" (because his ancestors did not repeatedly select for social dominance)
Or to answer your question differently: any offspring from a subrace that has undergone a greedy repeated selection (evolution) for social dominance , would most likely not differ much between each other.

>Square ass

Pls m8 just stop bragging about this, maybe on r9k it makes people think your a slayer to fuck fat chicks with small asses but anywhere else you look retarded.

I never said don't fuck other races. I said don't breed with other races.

Is fucking different races degenerate? For example if I wanted to fuck a latina before I settle down and marry a white woman?

Unless you're a pure white bloodline then don't be an asshole and fuck up someone elses pure bloodline.

No. Fuck all the spics (but maybe not niggers, whatever fits your fancy) you want, so long as you pull out.

If I wasn't pure white I wouldn't be worrying about how to continue my pure whiteness via offspring

you have to go back

The sad neet desperation is palpable in your posts my friend. You've offered no arguments against my penetration of this lucious latina pussy.

In the non deceptive pics she has a gut, sorry bruv, I know this is the first vagina you've probably fucked but she isn't special by any standard.