You can't make me conservative

>be you
>you are born in small village where most of people are high schoo graduate or drop outs
>Your parents teach you to "obey" the rule which is nonsense
>you have to help "traditional" festival because it is duty
>you have no right to critisize authority
>I love math and science. so read many books as much as possible
>people critisize you like "knowledge is meaningless", "studying hard is stupid" or "you will never fit in society"
>They are all living in small community, but they impose you their"norm".
>wanted to refute all of them, you was sure that you have ability to do so. But had to put up with it because if you refute them, they will payback
>live depressed life with hope to escape from this shithole
>finally you enroll in top tier university, your relatives are all too stupid to enroll in such university but you managed it
>enroll in university, more chance to know diversity, tolerant, democratic, fact-based, freedom of speech and educated people
>Sup Forums ask you why you hate "Japan" so much

hey, Sup Forums. This is the fucking answer.

Take this red-pill and grow out from brain-dead conservative.

Bump

Third nuke when

>be you
Fuck you nip you're not me dude stop projecting man it's not cool at all

I don't know but every time leaf bump my thread.

Why do you do this?

this

Very little of what you said seems conservative (?) just retarded people

Are you perhaps saying that lfie in small japanese villages arent like my anime at all?
Don't you guys go out to catch bugs and stuff and isnt life really kawaii desu?

Japan is awesome, you fucking nigger. Come to Brazil if you want to live in the opposite of your country. Enjoy our 60000 murders/year.

-weeaboo detected-

fuck offf anime nerd

stay away from this borad

So to be clear, you were a whiny teenager trying to rebel against your parents and your culture, they told you to stop being an edgelord, then you went to a university which enabled you to become a clueless sterile liberal dildo who hates your own society and yourself, and now--even though you're still miserable and embittered, you pretend that you're happy because at least you can now freely indulge in your antisocial, anti-cultural behavior by advocating for the destruction of your own society.

But you aren't happy. You're miserable, because you rejected the thing that actually makes people happy--belonging to a functioning society.

My story is the same as yours, minus the effeminate pathos and cringey rejection of values. I returned to my town and became an accountant. I have four children and a house the size of the entire dorm complex I stayed at at the UC. What has your shallow rejection of everything decent in your civilization gotten you, an apartment in Tokyo and a collection of body pillows?

Fucking liberal Jap

Only talk to us when you ban anime and accept Chinese massacres and rape

So does this mean that Non Non Biyori comfy villages are really shit?

I agree with you on a lot of issues. Your threads also generate lots of good discussion. Never stop making them.

Aight, I'm rooting for Kim now

fug

chink nigger

Thanks leaf poster, I hope I will finish this duty

posting in a japanese dude thread ^___^

What do the pedophile faggots at 2chan have to say about your situation? Do most of them try to fit into the societal mold of being nip? Asking because as white piggu I cannot ask them myself.

10/10 This guys found the awnser.
It's what I felt saying but lacked the capacity of saying

>Sup Forums thinks science and math are useless

We think such things are very useful and encourage such things. Something else we do not encourage is blind obedience. Japan is likes on Sup Forums

ouch

>be me
>chilling with friends on christmas market
>suddenly truck drives into us

>be me
>leave house
>Istanbul.jpg

>be me
>mid twenties
>constantly accused of WW2/holocaust

>be my sister
>go jogging
>get raped by refugee

>be my uncle
>get money
>half of paycheck goes to government (Abdul)

Seriously: Every step that brings us closer to any point of time in the past is a win at this point...

>"you will never fit in society"
proven by you being here