Downfall

Is this movie accurate at all? Did anybody here watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmV8vXkwz24
youtube.com/watch?v=MID_hZRwuTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HuBFnsASvGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoyed it. Didn't portray nazis as LE UBER EVIL DARK FORCE OF DEMONS!!! like all other films do.

I enjoyed it. Shows a down to Earth portrayl of the final days in the bunker, and never mentions the Holocaust, since it was a post-war narrative from behind the iron curtain.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmV8vXkwz24

It rang so true...really touched me deeply.

good movie

>Is this movie accurate at all
mostly, except the end. hitler didn't commit suicide, he escaped, along with some generals.

The Beerhall scenes are maxium kosher "based on a true story" hollywood spin

To where ?

Great movie, worth owning.

Isn't this the movie where Fegelein is a massive prankster and Hitler gets banned from Xbox Live?

Argentina.

>Is this movie accurate at all?
NO

The fuck is wrong with you?
"The Greatest Story Never Told", that's what you want.

Neuschwabenland.

The moon.

does anyone truly understand hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=MID_hZRwuTQ

IN what way?

this

Brazil

Lol nice try leaf. That shit has been debunked.

In Germany today antisemitism is illegal, so i guess since movie is legal that must mean there is no antisemitism in film.

Better.

its better than the jewed up depiction, but still far from realistic. it doesn't depict as a literal christlike martyr who should be revered as the single greatest man whos ever lived, so its not accurate

Link please

See 'Operation Highjump'.

Yes it's historically accurate it was made out of the testimonies of those in the bunker with hitler in the final days. Hitler was addicted to drugs in the last years of the war and was a little detached from reality to say the least.

Lmao this is for autists

No it is made from the testimonies of people in the bunker. youre perception of hitler is created out of memes and virginity.

>"has been debunked"
>provides no link

So 6 hours of how Americans did nothing wrong and how it's all Communists and how Hitler was a Christian and no mentioning of Pan-Germanism? I didn't watch it, but that's how it has to be if produced in USA by Neo-Nazis.

>he didn't win and accomplish his goals
>"Christlike"
>Implying Christ wasn't #1 and Hitler #2 since you compared them together
M8. What are you doing? :^)

Hitler was dying from Parkinson's and was confirmed by photographs to be in Berlin AFTER the Soviets had sealed it off.

There was no escape for Hitler. Even if he did manage to slip past the Soviets, who were out for blood, the Western Allies, and escape Germany, there would be no place for him to hide.

South America?

You'd think any South American dictator, no matter how sympathetic he might've been to Fascism, would be stupid enough to risk the murderous wrath of the USSR and the United States by harboring the bastard?

Hitler died in Berlin, simple as that.

It's extremely anti-Communist obviously but no it doesn't say America did nothing wrong, FDR is painted in a very bad light and it more or less says our involvement in the war was pointless

yet here we are, ecuador is protecting assange

The documentary is strongly against the allied powers, especially the Soviets.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuBFnsASvGY

albert speer was a cunt after the war ended.

Not a valid comparison at all, leaf.

I particularly enjoyed the unnecessary reference to the 6 million at the end.

It's kinda accurate

I liked a lot of it , but I didn't like the end. She rode off into the sunset implying a better future for Germany.

Truth is the Germans were in for an unimaginable suffering after WW2

They HAD to put it in the movie.
otherwise release would have not been allowed in germany

>assange

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really this fucking stupid?

Do you seriously think Ecuador would protect Assange if he was responsible for the death of 1/6th of the US Population and the near total destruction of its infrastructure?

They're having doubts about protecting him simply because he publishes some documents.

Antarctica

>Truth is the Germans were in for an unimaginable suffering after WW2

>what is Wirtschaftswunder

It isn't accurate at all. I was there inside Hitler's bunker and I saw something totally different. Fuck Hollywood.

Australia

You now remember blondi

rip in piece pupper

He actually did

>Hitler was dying from Parkinson's
No he just want pumped full of drugs.

I remember watching a documantary a few months ago that stated that not even Stalin believed that Hitler was dead and he apparently spent 5 odd years after the war looking for him and blamed the U.S for covering where hitler was up. Knowing U.S documantaries though it was probably complete BS.

Im not in the demograpic age of 10-18 who thinks he knows it all and that hitler did nothing wrong.

Aka not a faggot beta ass cuck bitch who post on 4can all day like most of you dick sucking limp wristed bitches. Suck my big brown med cock. you cuckold ass pussies.