How do we know that North Korea is cartoonishly evil?

Literally everything we think we know about North Korea comes from (((the media))) and the rest of the military industrial complex. Why is suddenly the fake news media a legit source when it comes to deciding who to bomb next?

>Muh nuke tests
Do you really want to use that as a standard? America has conducted over a thousand nuke tests and actually used them on people. Not a very good moral pretext.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firdos_Square_statue_destruction&ved=0ahUKEwjB8bTltqXTAhVHx2MKHajfCuAQFggfMAE&usg=AFQjCNGDNpA3UVMvkgJVFKzkAfNf2Pqshg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/awQDLoOnkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=WOhVZ1q1akI
youtube.com/watch?v=lmcZoTYYl_M
youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0
youtube.com/watch?v=xpy2Llmj-wA
youtube.com/watch?v=ihUOHARC_Og
vocaroo.com/i/s1Nx8PgR2ybp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had this same thought today

This I don't believe anything Big brother tells me.

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firdos_Square_statue_destruction&ved=0ahUKEwjB8bTltqXTAhVHx2MKHajfCuAQFggfMAE&usg=AFQjCNGDNpA3UVMvkgJVFKzkAfNf2Pqshg

Just goes to show how easy it is for them to manipulate people. Even people who think they are redpilled are still easily manipulated with the right stimuli.

There's obscene amounts of slanderous and libelous material about the DPRK, but that doesn't mean that it isn't very repressive and authoritarian. Third parties and non-US reports as well as verifiable evidence from defectors paints a picture of a rather nasty place. It's not the threat to world peace that the US makes it out to be though.

When you pay 300.000 U$D on an apartment built on an ex monsanto plant, nowhere near to a job or descent ways of transportation and the country is hitting a major economic crises you know that you'd be better in North Korea.

Damn'

>verifiable evidence
You mean clips from the mainstream media? How many North Koreans do you know?

I mean things like satellite imagery and illicit photos from across the border. They're rare but they happen. Satellite imagery recently revealed one of North Korea's labor camps is still operating.

Can you not read?

Explain me the difference between those labor camps and American prison system?

American prisoners don't work (unless they want to)

what else would someone do while locked up?

We don't

Ask South Koreans they'll tell you it's propaganda. The central bank conspiracy theorists are right.

What?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

I said that such evidence is rare. The few North Koreans that are outside are either government agents or defectors.
American prisons are uniquely bad among developed countries, but the proportion of the population incarcerated in North Korea seems to be higher. Also, US prisoners sometimes face forced labor and torture but rarely starve.

>seems to be
You're illustrating my point that we know nothing about North Korea.

Yep. There are few accurate reports.

you can torture someone by starving.

no moral high grounds in this planet.

no ww3 unless there's a real alliance against corporatism, that would count as north pole nuking itself.

The best I can do is to say that I can tell that they are inherently ideological and we at least make an attempt to see through our own shit. No we aren't much better than they are but we should stop them from developing nuclear capabilities.

> I can tell
Cool
>but we should stop them from developing nuclear capabilities.
It's funny how you say "we" like you're going to have some part in it. Just admit that you have no idea what's going on, like everyone else. Nobody will judge you for it. Everyone's on the same boat.

Lol wat

>>Muh nuke tests
>Do you really want to use that as a standard? America has conducted over a thousand nuke tests and actually used them on people. Not a very good moral pretext.

Man they are belligerent towards us and like every other nation. And do you trust this idiot Kim Jong Un to be responsible in mutual deterrence. They would be extorting us for money and threatening a first strike. No way we should allow this speck of a nation to get nuclear weapons.

I have no idea what's going on you stupid faggot why even ask a question? Dumb moralfag.

I've been to N. Korea. Seen the horrors first hand. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen. Makes a trip to the animal shelter feel like a walk in the park by comparison. The temptation to flee is so great that border guards have to stay within sight if each other for monitoring - instructed to kill any defector. Nuking that mad man would be compassionate.

Bullshit.

You never left your basement, because if you just went down the corner you would see the horror that is your own country.

Keep the tears flowing, newfag

>that happened

Bruh I was just about to make this thread,wtf

You remember when Putin disappeared for like 3 days, and then separately there was the "kim jong ate too much cheese so he's in hiding"?
Also all the world leaders heading down to Antarctica?

They're being prepped by the aliens for the sunburst on how best to serve their people.

Maybe argue instead of nitpicking my language. Was it unclear to you what I meant by we? Like because Trump is in charge it has more to do with him than the rest of us?

My cousin lived in North Korea for a year teaching at a law school. He lost 25 pounds from the lack of food and said electricity was always going out. Kids would pick and eat flowers due to lack of food. Everything he had and anywhere he stayed was watched by the government and generally he said it was bad there. He did say the actual North Korean people were much nicer than South Korean people, though.

Learn to read, faggot. The point is, your "facts" are from (((the media))), which Sup Forums supposedly doesn't trust. You don't know a single person from North Korea, you can't speak the language, you've never even read a blog by a North Korean. This is a unique situation where every single thing we think we know comes from Jews. Usually we have the Jew story and the real story, but not with North Korea.

It's funny how you can make Sup Forums believe anything just by framing it with "good goy" and ((()))

>good goy, keep breathing that (((oxygen)))! you need it to live, stupid goy, don't even THINK about sticking your head underwater for any longer than five minutes!

>yessss goy, you love eating (((food)))! you'll die if you go three weeks without it!

t. pentagon shill

They are keeping us from learning to breathe prana, you body-functions shill

Visitors are kept on a pretty strict tour.

was it lack of food, or lack of american-sized portions

>My cousin lived in North Korea for a year teaching at a law school. He lost 25 pounds from the lack of food and said electricity was always going out. Kids would pick and eat flowers due to lack of food.
You sure he wasn't in Detroit?
>Everything he had and anywhere he stayed was watched by the government
Reminds me of another country.. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Can someone jog my memory?

Well yeah, nothing odd coming from a commie shithole.

I wouldn't doubt this. Basically every source available (satellite imagery, examinations of power plants and power consumption, etc) says that electricity is present but unreliable.

You are just a contrarian fool. I know that they talk a lot of shit about being at eternal war with the USA. It isn't in our national interest to allow them to have a credible threat against us. The only westerners defending them are pinko anticolonial faggots

>Sir, it's been brought to our attention that this country has unreliable electricity production -points to map-
>My gawwwd. Rally the troops, we're going to war boys. This cannot stand.

I'm Chinese. Every year there are many NK defectors try to escape into China.If they succeed, the first thing they will look for is food. Yeah, FOOD, this is not normal.

He was definitely the, but that's sort of my point. He didn't see anything overly bad. He did say the do creepy things, though. He'd leave the school for the day and come back the next morning for work and his whole class room/ various parts of the school would be totally changed around and they would put new pictures of the leaders up. He said he felt like they did it on purpose to be as creepy as possible.

youtu.be/awQDLoOnkdI
The place is literally an old school dictatorship.

> I know that they talk a lot of shit about being at eternal war with the USA
Source? Requirement: it can't be Jew word of mouth or "sources say" or "experts say" or "intelligence officials say".

You're really grappling with some tough concepts aren't you

>labor camps
youtube.com/watch?v=WOhVZ1q1akI

I wasn't saying it's a justification to invade. If it were a justification to invade we should go and invade most of Africa and South Asia.

Not an argument.

kek

I thought we were talking about North Korea. I've already seen plenty of info on Americas prisons.

i don't care about morals or evil, i just wanna see nonwhites get btfo desu

INB4 Kim Un dindu nuffin!

They play this every morning to wake people up

youtube.com/watch?v=lmcZoTYYl_M

This is played all across pyongyang, not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

He ate rice, kimchi, squid blood soup, and tree bark jelly. It was definitely a lack of food. He already was and always has been super thin. There was an import store where you could buy jars of peanut butter for like 25 USD.

masturbate and go on reddit, just like you do you neet

But the US isn't lobbing test missiles over our neighbors backyard every time we want attention or more food. Little different than weapons tests.

looks like a ghost town

go watch a video of a defector. There aren't many interviews pushed by MSM from these people.

CNN JUST SAID THAT IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT A NUCLEAR TEST WILL HAPPEN.

"IT IS NOT A MATTER OF IF NOW, ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN"

HABBENING

israel is your enemy

American prisioners are criminals

STREAM IS BACK ON

sounds like fake news 2 me

But their TV streams show that it's a shithole

I live by Detroit it aint that bad

>You can't have more than one enemy
What are you getting out of posting that image?

>squid-blood soup

mmm boy

>How do we know that North Korea is cartoonishly evil?

Have you not watched/listened to their broadcasts? What about the stories of thousands of defectors? There are many books written across several decades telling their stories. Occam's razor would point towards their stories being legit given the sheer number of them, the timespan over which they occurred, and the lack of any conceivable goal behind the massive generational cover-up that you are proposing as an alternative explanation.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

>The few
There are thousands.

>Not everything is a conspiracy
but everything IS propaganda.

>My only complain is gommunism
Any other advanced political system would be alright

But i support NK in this one

Digits

why are americans obsesed with bomboing irrelevant countries that keep to their own?

>those videos
Fallout: Pyongyang when?

NK isnt exactly known for keeping to itself

kek all their commercials seem so odd. It's like something out of the 70's.

The holocaust didn't happen and it is very widely supported with (((evidence))). That said, those gooks aren't anywhere near as sneaky as the jews, so it's probably real in this case.

yep. especially with that story of that kike journalist getting the guy who trolled him arrested

100% fake news, but because we knew of the fight on twitter, Sup Forums actually believed the police were involved like the fake news reported.

how the fuck could anyone judge N Korea after witnessing this shit lmao

>A
Can't have southern gooks getting glassed right after they impeached their gooky version of Hillary Clinton.

Yeah obviously. KJU is probably not even a bad guy

you know the
>you deserve a siezure for your posts

CNN had a little puppet show going where they pretended to have law enforcement involved and claimed to prosecute the guy who did it. 100% fake news and it was lapped up.

Yeah this

youtube.com/watch?v=ihUOHARC_Og

South Korea is our ally, the Korean War never ended. North Korea is the belligerent and we have every right to finish what we started and wipe their regime off the face of the earth. The only issue is trying to get China to not get involved like last time. Everything else is just propaganda to legitimize it to normies who get triggered by imperialism and nationalism.

Yea he doesn't even assassinate his own family.

kek this is why white people are destined to go extinct. If the criminal isn't in a nice room with playstation access there is literally another shoah happening.

How dare a country crippled with embargos use prisoner labor just like literally every other 2nd and 3rd world country on earth does (and even first world countries like Saudi Arabia and China use prisoner labor).

did NK tv just get hacked

Fuck off stupid fucking burgerfat fatass fatfuck
>stop them from developing nukes
you only have the right to do that when the US decommissions all of its nukes
now fuck off, fat fuckfat

Haven't read this thread at all yet, but I agree. This has occurred to me a lot recently vis-a-vis IR propaganda.

read dis

>they already have black and white propaganda videos of lil kim winning wars

>books don't lie
pics or it didn't happen - and even then, pics can be doctored.
So - Videos or it didn't happen.

But the case is real and it's happening in Dallas, TX as we speak.

Should I sleep

Not to forget the time the US crippled 1/3 of all satellites in low earth orbit with a 1.4 megaton nuke

vocaroo.com/i/s1Nx8PgR2ybp

ITS LEGIT.

best korea is one of the few countries without a central bank owned by (((them))). Same with Syria. Why do you think (((they))) want to get rid of them?
Also, nork people love their leader and all he does is try to defend his country from threats around him because thats his duty as a leader.