People committing suicide? LOL

dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/maine-democrats-laugh-about-rising-suicide-rates-among-white-males-video/
Sup Forums, it's happening in my state. A democrat speaker, to a room full of other Democrats talked about how great it is that white males are committing suicide with a climbing rate of occurrences. The response from the audience was not repulsion, or horror that someone would say such a thing, no they all fucking LAUGHED! What level of mental illness can you be on to think like this about human life? And all those people laughing, as well! What the ever loving fuck! It hits home hard for me, not just because it's a guy and room full of people from my homeland, but my little brother committed suicide in November. And then I just see this whole room full of people laughing it up. I'm so fucking angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ywsSInVMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=TzQ4IHuQPkI
lgbtyouth.org.uk/files/documents/LGBT_History_Month_2016_Education/LGBT_History_Month_Level_2_Inventors_worksheet_main.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/14/richard-fochtmann-maine-democrats-at-values-and-vi/
youtu.be/HGlIImajcRI
time.com/135695/heroin-white-suburbs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahaha tiny dick white boi can't handle life hahaha

lebbit bread /r/The_Donald/comments/65f75c/maine_democrats_laugh_about_rising_suicide_rates/

print off copies of the news and post them around town. People will get pissed as well

Turn around and laugh at how high their precious LGBTQIAQWERTY suicide rates are

Remember this moment, dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed.

It's not anyone decent dying. Why are you mad? White males are literally the cause of all the world's problems.

>But muh skyscrapers!
Nobody cares.

>Kansas
Hmm...I seem to remember something about that state and republicans... What was it?

Oh yeah, they fucked it up.

Evidence, Brockpuppet? By the way, report to your supervisor for up-training.

>white boy suicide rates go up
>suddenly suicide matters.

lmao its easy laughing at you cucks.

After seeing everything i've seen, all i have to say is that if a libcuck being a fucking degenerate subhuman is all you need to loose your humanity, you were never human to begin with.

There are plenty of reasons in this world to become cynical, but not these worthless commies.

>Evidence
Is this a joke? I realize Sup Forums is bottom-of-barrel uninformed, but damn.

Flatten his tires.
Sugar in the gas tank.
Paint his headlights an opaque color.

Gallium-Mercury on his rear axle.

His name is Richard Fochtmann.

Somebody pay him a visit.

Just to educate him about why we disagree with him, of course.

>humanity
>Sup Forums

lmao

"Hurr hurr, niggers and minorities should be exterminated, but libs are inhumane because rising alt-right cuck suicide rates"

>White males so mad
Oh no! Now they'll start treating other people like shit, harrassing them and victimizing them...like they've been doing for centuries. Give it up. Your threats don't work on people who've put up with your shit for centuries. It's over for you fucking pieces of despotic shit.

This. Fuck white males. Fuck them into extinction.

and here you guys act like libs are morally in the wrong when you spout stuff like this all day on Sup Forums

> 0.25 shekels have been added to your account. Thank you for your service.

>guaranteedreplies.jpg

son of a bitch

Pffft if it were me I'd just kill ya and dump your body on a hog farm somewhere.
Done-go situation, you end up as a missing person on the news at best.

Oh boy, you sure showed me. Better just ignore al the fucking atrocities you filthy abominations not only have committed for millennia, but are continuing to fight for day in, day out. White men overwhelmingly vote republican every single election - the most corrupt political party the Earth has EVER seen. That alone should say everything.

I would eat your flesh. Soon, friend. You will destroy this world and we can simply have outright wanton killing like you want.

I don't know where he lives.

Don't anhero
Join military

Sup Forums never claims to be morally upright, libs do.

I feel like he was segueing from talking about how there weren't enough women in Maine and the joke is that it's good that men are dying so there's less competition over women.

That's just me rationalizing on the brink of the abyss though man, it's a cruel joke no matter how you slice it.

Then you lost the argument, didn't you?

What argument?

report this to fox news

Well I laugh at black on black murder rates. Which are way higher then white male suicide rates. America and freedom so can't complain.

youtu.be/8ywsSInVMF8

hahaha, this guy...this guy is a CARD!!!

Reddit.com

>bottom of the barrel uninformed
>he thinks importing millions of low IQ brown foriegners into the west somehow makes him informed
>he thinks importing voilent desert theology into secular nations is rational
>he thinks that the declining population of North western European descended people (a high IQ population who also are responsible for inventing the computer) is a good thing
>he thinks culture and race are not intrinsically/organically linked
>he thinks race is a social construct because bill nye told him (an engineer) but when richard dawkins (an evolutionary biologist) thoroughly refutes this claim he plugs his ear

I agree, you are informed with infactual information. In other words. You're simply brainwashed. Checkmate, you turbo autist.

report this to the daily stormer

>you guys

goodbye reddit

The difference being that white males built everything of value in Western civilization, from the ground up (not to discredit the valuable and essential role(s) of women), whilst LGTPASQWERTHGJXXX are mentally ill useless waste of air and space, and a net drain on society; freaks of nature and ungodly abominations.

lmao I browsed Sup Forums 2012-2015, then I graduated high school.

>he thinks importing millions of low IQ brown foriegners into the west somehow makes him informed
>The rich capitalists I shill for don't want to import an entire population of third worlders to depress wages and replace the citizenry of all Western nations
Stopped reading there. You're literally so fucking stupid you don't even know what YOU believe.

>youtu.be/8ywsSInVMF8
Jesus christ. What is his phone number.

How is this not a clear sign that gays and trans are mentally ill?

As someone who's dad and brother both killed themselves this makes me really upset. Not even mad, just hurt.

(((Fochtmann)))

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=TzQ4IHuQPkI

Day of the rope. You faggots watch your backs

>thinks there's a difference between Democrats and Republicans
you're a fucking brainwashed useful idiot

What has LGBT taken from you? Your confidence in your sexuality? lmao dude.

also:
lgbtyouth.org.uk/files/documents/LGBT_History_Month_2016_Education/LGBT_History_Month_Level_2_Inventors_worksheet_main.pdf

On the day of the rope, it will be the white men swinging from light posts. It's going to be a sad day for you, I'm afraid.

>Sugar in the gas tank.

This doesn't actually do anything to modern cars with fuel filters

Less talk more action, milk nigger.

Like hell I do. You assume that, because you're a moron. The democratic party is a dead party because they're paid to lose to republicans now because all donors want the same bullshit: to rob the public blind and destroy the environment and society in the process.

No, actually if this world was majority white there would be:

~less polution

~more scientific innovation

~higher life expectancy/quality of life

~greater space exploration

~a more educated/literate/scientific populas

~an intense rebirth of great art

~greater wealth

Literally a majority white earth would come close to being a utopia. The chinese, Indians, and africans pollute this world more than the white man FACT.

The chinese, indians, and africans have more corrupt governments, horrible human rights, greater corruption, etc.

White people literally have a desire to explore space, and you guys are holding us back. Instead of exploring space we are feeding, clothing, educating, and providing you welfare. Checkmate faggot.

yeah, but there is a difference between being informed, and basing your views off of hatred, ignorance and racism, with the excuse of being "fiscally conservative" lmao.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/14/richard-fochtmann-maine-democrats-at-values-and-vi/
Some news it picking it up?
Same, but I'm angry too.

>(((rich capitalists)))
you just proved his point

Well, the West is majority white, and yet, it's a pile of shit. How odd. In fact, the best places in the West are also the most leftwing. HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

America's a fucking third world country.

nice ad hominem, try adding to the discussion m8, I can tell Sup Forums is still as intelligent as ever lmao.

So you literally agree with him, then?

They're degenerates that spread diseases and weaken the moral fiber of society.

Go back to your hut, shitskin.

Anyway, I like stories like this. It's perfect fuel to wake up normie white males. The anti-white bullshit is off the charts and nobody can hide from it. Everyone I know is becoming harder right all the time, and the kid gloves are going to come off.

>haha dude getting poopdick is natural bro haha

>not knowing history
>not knowing that homosexuality, and sexual deviancy in general is part of the cyclic death of civilizations

The pendellum will swing in your life time, and I doubt your cowardly, poz'ed, skelly twink ass will have the strength to combat Divine judgement.

This is what happens when you build a progressive multicultural society free of hate.

>Mr. Fochtmann told the Daily Caller on Friday that his comments were in jest.

>“A joke’s a joke, isn’t it?” he said. “I thought the point of the joke is that it won’t be long, and that this won’t be a majority white nation, and I think that’s a good thing.”

Here Comes The Sun

youtu.be/HGlIImajcRI

That picture is just about thinking and attempting suicide. How many are actually successful?

So none of them aren't jewish. Is that what you're honestly trying to prove? This is why white men are human garbage to be thrown away. You never do anything but blame everyone else for the messes YOU FUCKING MADE. But it's okay, because you're dying now and the problem will correct itself. And good fucking riddance.

I don't shill for the rich.

Actually white. I'm just not a worthless low-IQ amoral sociopath like you.

Literally not an argument.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

A difference being this is an elected official, and if he said this about any other group this would be lynched.

But yes, I don't get mad about these things. I get /comfy/ because the enemy isn't subtle at all.

>“I think it’s about time Americans come to terms with we are a melting pot,” he clarified. “We’ve been calling ourselves a melting pot forever and ever and ever.”

>“So there you are, you know, one of these days we’ll be a big melting pot stew and it won’t predominantly be white people, and that’s ok with me.”

>-Richard Fochtmann

Not enough

So you admit it's all corrupt but your go to argument is "muh Republicans are le ebil"

Way to practice what you preach, you brainwashed useful idiot hypocrite.

>I don't shill for the rich
No you just shill for the Jews...

>unironically believing this

take a look at where your ancestors come from.and tell me they have the same capacity for civilization as whites

you can't

wew

>heroin
time.com/135695/heroin-white-suburbs/
>cucks
>this website

"muh degenerate argument"

>Actually white. I'm just not a worthless low-IQ amoral sociopath like you.
>trust me goy I am one of you

>((((Fochtmann))))

everytime. the kikes will have earned their extermination 100x over before it finally happens.

You have shit reading comprehension. Where in my post do I refer to the Republicans? And by the way Democrats are capitalists too you autist. I referred to you referring to Sup Forums as uninformed. You actually want to convince people that they are uninformed, but you wont read a post if a sentence triggers you.

>i wont entertain or even read something if it might trigger me
>I'm informed

Pick one retard.

The democrats are shit because they became republicans.

No, I don't. Jews, christians and muslims should all be exterminated.

It's already happening fag. You're dying NOW.

I'm not a kike.

I find it funny that neonazis always use "jew" as an insult when they're so fucking in love with jews, their religions, their ecomic systems, their corporations, their banks, their war machine. Really makes you think...unless you're right wing, because low-IQ neonazis are literally incapable of reflecting.

We're are the cause of all the world's problems because we created everything you smarmy little bitch. No idea why we gave up our management position but once colonialism ended, all people started to have problems.

But let's face it. this large amount of people from all different countries who visit this website, constantly spouting hate and violence toward minorities for years on end probably have a larger effect on society than that guy does.

>You have shit reading comprehension.
>Where in my post do I refer to the Republicans?
Where did I?

Don't link that trash here.

(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)

America has one of the highest standards of living. Go to Brazil and preach your Marxist social program bullshit. See how it works out.

>"Waaaaaah, white men were better at exploration and conquest than darkies and began the process of industrialization before anyone could know its future effects so that means they deserve to go extinct"

You sound a sore loser complaining about the older kid that always beats you at kickball. There is nothing more pathetic than a self-hating white.

You're right. You created everything we have to now endure. All the pollution, all the crime, all the environmental destruction and species extinctions, all the filthy, ugly cities, all the corrupt corporations, all the lying politicians, all the fucking wars you won't stop. Yeah, we know who to blame, you can stop breaking your arm patting yourself on the back for destroying the world. Don't worry, I will have my revenge for that.

We never spout that it's good to kill white heterosexual males. That's our ingroup. What you're doing is making the mistake of thinking people are equal. They are not. Our group is superior to every other group. It is right for them to die and wrong for us to die. This is the order of the world. We struggle, our tribe against theirs, and the best adapted prevails. So it has been since our first ancestor climbed down from the trees.

This is literally why I feel comfortable being a racist anti-semite. They fucking started it with their hatred of whites. All I'm doing is responding to an existential threat.

You can proceed to thank republicans for freeing your nigger ass from slavery now.

You don't honestly believe black people represent shit for the US but outdated farming equipment.

Was this supposed to refute my argument? Because it doesn't. Like, at all.

>America has one of the highest standards of living
No it doesn't, you fucking moron. America is number one in only a few things, and they're ALL bad: highest healthcare costs, most prisoners, most wasteful military spending, most billionaires (and yeah, shill that's a very bad thing), etc.

You can keep euphemizing your destruction of this world all you want. It's still what it is, and only you refuse to acknowledge it. Everyone else knows what you've done. And they're coming for you. Make the most of the time you have left. It isn't much.

b8 somewhere else faggot

>leftwing automatically equals nonwhite in his mind

Wow, you're fucking retarded. America is 60% white friendo of course it feels like the third world in the more enriched/traditionally conservative south than in boston where there are way more whites and less fucking anecdotal experience with nonwhites to drive people to ethno nationalism. Oh and by the way being an ethno nationalist does not exclude when from being left wing on a myriad of different subjects from economic to social. You're just a basic bitch, and somehow you have to rationalize why whites becoming a minority is a good thing. The west is becoming a pile of shit because of your mentality.

Lmao this is why Sup Forums is trash

>"its ok, white guys r cool, we can be hateful if we want"

races and minorities are only as equal as society socializes them to be.

So how come you're singling out Republicans?

You're the lowest of the low - a dishonest hypocrite.