Teaching you guys about how mean words hurt people who are into the cuckold fetish

Hi, I'm Dan and I am a resident of Northern California here to talk to you about how cruel words like Cuck actually hurt someone. You see although you use cuck as a bad term it is actually very good and is reasonably. I am a 55 year old man and I've been enjoying cuckolding for 15 years now with my wife. No my wife does not fuck black men like you all tend to think on here, she prefers Italian men. There have been many times she wanted to go to Palermo to have sex with many different italian men. For myself I am of Polish decent and personally I find it very fun. I consider myself an alpha cuck, a real man likes to watch his wife have sex with other men. Well I hope this has helped all of you learn to be nicer because it was really been bothering me for a while and I'm so glad to get this off my mind. Have a great day guys! Just to let you know this picture is completely unrelated because I don't know where to find one, my wife doesn't like the idea of filming her while having sex, and I know the internet is full of cat pictures so here you guys go!

Sincerely yours,
Dan

PS: My favorite joke by my wife is whenever we talk about what we did in Italy she always says, she keeps choking on meatballs LOL!!!!

Work on your baiting methodology.

shit bait. Op is basically a shit smear

W E A K
E
A
K

P.S.Reported

>when the bait is so bad its good

sir I am not sure whether that is slang for masturbation but u are being hurtful

I am not just a cuck, I am an alpha cuck

I showed you off you ugly bully

Where do u live young man, I will come to your house and personally tell your father what you're doing on the web

Jesus Christ...

I bet you're yellow

i bet you are of german herritage

does your wife hava a thing for nigger dicks also?

Apparently you did not read the part that said no, she prefers italian men

This is such bad writing that it actually makes me think that using cuck as a degoratory term makes sense now. You should have paid more attention in your creative writing class during Community College.

she says that blacks smell bad and to be honest she was disappointed thinking they were all at least 10 inches but no they were mostly 6-6.5

You're just yellow and afraid to give out your identity, I would march down to have a talk with your father about this

Your fetish is anti-life, cuck.

Awww, it's retarded.

and no I'm not in community college I went to UC Riverside to study history and I passed the bar exam in 1986

I cant tell if this is bait

>I consider myself an alpha cuck
>but I'm hurt by mean words from strangers

sir, we aren't on a fishing boat so what do you mean by bait?

...this pause is me trying to find the words...
...still trying...

I guess the real question is why does your wife need so many different lovers to please her? even if you werent sitting in the corner ejaculating buckets of self-loathing her need for many different men is unhealthy psychologically speaking. Why do you think she hates herself enough to humiliate you with her whoredom?

My wife says it's very manly to let her have sex with other men

She tells me she's happy

If having sex with different partners makes a person happy why arent you doing it? Something doesnt sound right in your marriage, frankly. Its depreciating itself.

I don't know, how do I stop this?

Terrible bait. Just terrible. An absolute mess.