20$ an hour starting

>20$ an hour starting
>dental, vision, medical
>get to sleep on job

What's so bad about unions again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYPqA4slnbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh.... well, for one thing they make you sacrifice your hand along with thousands of other guys to make one giant hand to jerk off your bosses.

Detroit

Sometimes they can make the cost of certain services insane. Honestly I don't have much of a problem with most private unions, although most government unions seem like cancer.

that IS the problem

It would be so nice to get a good new car for under $10,000

If you're not pro union you're basically a good goyim bootlicker.

They go too far and end up destroying every industry they enter.

My union has been folded into every major failing union since I started working where I'm at, because the energy sector is the last profitable unionized industry... and we're barely hanging on.

Trump doesn't need to nuke NK... he needs to nuke the EPA AND unions.

they turn off the electricity for 4 days of the week and fuck everyone over

unions didn't give you that
capitalism did

That IS the problem you lazy fuck.

They destroy every industry and encourage outsourcing, you fucking commies

The same thing that's wrong with gibs programs, there's never any stopping. Eventually they bleed the companies who employ their members dry.

$ an hour starting
>>dental, vision, medical
>>get to sleep on job
>What's so bad about unions again?

Your company goes bankrupt in 5 years trying to keep up with your unreasonable demands, then you're out of a job. Because all the other companies in your industry saw the bullshit yours had to deal with and moved operations overseas.

10$ an hour is better than 0$ an hour.

>get to sleep on job

That's the bad part. I dont understand how some of you niggers are okay with not working, or doing a shitty job at the very least. Do you not have any pride?

you spelled communism wrong

Wait a few years until the dues start going up and they throw you under the bus to give a guy with seniority more hours. Unions are the most corrupt institutions in the country and more or less exist to funnel your wages into political causes for kickbacks.

The fact that they won't let you work unless you become a member and pay them. Meanwhile, their leaders don't work at all

I want to hang them, just let me work, godammit

Only problem is unions of government jobs i.e teachers unions.

The only thing communism has ever given is is many, many millions of dead communists. A worthy offering certainly, but not as good as a functioning economy.

I was in a union as a kid in college.
You become very unable to think for yourself and make decisions.
Your career will be stunted.
Also, you will fall behind gaining updated skills and you will become dependant on the union for employment

Leaf actually gets it for once.

baiting muricans with muh communism sure always works

Same bro

>£20 an hour
>Do literally no fucking work
>Work in my own area no one bothers me, can just listen to music and sit on my phone
>only work 37.5 hours a week but get paid for 47.5

Unions are the best

What you're doing is the problem with unions.

I worked for a union, and it was one of my favorite jobs.

i make ~23.50/h at my union job
we have great dental, vision, health insurance
we dont get to sleep on the job.... and where i work its 60 hours a week minimum

>muh detroit is because of the unions

Part of it, but not the sole reason.

>union rep meets with staff
>talks to staff for 5 minutes
>leaves
>literally never see him or any rep ever again despite needing to talk with one
>$50 off every of my paychecks goes to these fucks as "Union Dues"

UAW-Ford here
>$31/hr
>$10,000+ in bonuses every year
>amazing all around insurance
>Company and union get along good
>Future is still very bright
>le automation
>le driverless cars
lel no
>le muh Telsa
lel no

commie thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HYPqA4slnbQ

You know the Unin takes money out of your paycheck, right?

>tfw make $30/hr starting as a bell hop in one of the strongest hotel and restaurant unions in nyc with a full retirement and benefits package
>tfw Cletus from Kansas defends his Jewish boss for paying him $7/hr, no dental, and is constantly competing with Mexican illegals for a job tells me unions are bad
top zozzle

>60 hours a week minimum
so what do you spend your wages on? new lunchboxes for work?

you are halfway to becoming one of those asian worker slaves that lives in a company dormatory

There are two types of people. Those who enjoy being productive and those who want to loiter around other things people built and pretend they contributed. I hated both union and company when I was a factory worker, because they were both fucking stupid. One wanted to earn more to do less, one wanted you to earn less to do more.
Just literally kill all the paper shufflers and let the people who actually produce and enjoy it do more to earn more.

fbpb

The average worker is retarded when it comes to business and economics in general, otherwise they would be self-employed. That's a fact.

don't brag about dental, be a dentist.
500 bucks for an hour's work aint bad.

I think unions go to far in their demands but how can you support people being prevented from organizing with each Other? Unions are supported by the constitution

I make $75/hr and I dont even have a grade 10 education.

It's all about getting marketable skills creating value and making yourself useful/indespensible.

How do i get a union job? Help me Sup Forums

Is walmart justified in being paranoid about unions?

Knowing people helps. I have 11yrs seniority as a uaw-ford worker straight out of high school cause my parents were friends with the local uaw chairman and his wife. Basically was waiting for me the minute i turned 18.

Git gud

Yes...and? Not everyone becomes the boss and almost all unionized labor are jobs that are usually mass equal level workers (barring senior/junior statuses) with a minimal amount of 'bosses' (foremen, school admins, etc).

Fuck unions free markets for life

How can a market be free if you're preventing people by law from negotiating a better deal for the services they provide?

no, Amazon is going to fuck them no matter what they choose

Because you have to pay money to get access to all that. It's not horrible, until the union makes concessions you don't agree with.

the hand of communist anal fisting on gay faggots

such a powerful gay symbol

I always have this feeling that I'm going to end up as order fulfillment sometime next decade. Since I don't have a GED or anything i kinda need this place as no where else will pay me as much as I'm making now.

Corrupt as hell and a very low rate of pay raise

This dude was telling me he gets a pay raise of 10 a year! Like how tf does that work

10 what?

Because I know people that work at union grocery stores that have been there for 8 years and are full time that still either make under minimum wage or are barely at it now

The thing is that most industries in the United States are unprofitable if you consider the social costs incurred. Unions weed out weak ideas that society has. You really think this species should have companies that put their workers in poverty 200 years from now?

Damn. 10 cents? Reminds me of my burger King days.

Enjoy paying your union dues still when your on strike cause the higherups want another hundred thou a year.

There is an important factor that makes society, and in fact all of nature tick: You must be able to fail.

The threat of failure in nature breeds a will to succeed. A will to adapt. A will to evolve. Without that threat everything would stagnate and entropy would result.

In human society the threat of failure pushes you to succeed as well. To better yourself. To become more skilled. To want more. Unions take this away. You can't get fired, and you can't advance past what the rules of seniority will let you. Where is the motivation to be innovative or work harder if the union will never let you leapfrog over some guy who spends all day fucking the dog but joined before you did?

I do enjoy paying union dues.. as the union keeps me afloat...

So many fucking shills on pol it's unbelievable

Unions are the only thing helping people make a living wage, job security from shitskins willing to accept slave wages and conditions and health insurance packages worth half a damn you dumb nietzsche reading teenager

I work with unionized labor

you guys start at about $15 an hour

also you are so incompetent and lazy that you're the reason why American cars are fucking awful. if I need a unionized employee to do something for me that takes a couple hours, it can take a week or more for them to finish it

unfortunately the union mentality affects the entire organization and I can say that American automotive is corrupt at the corporate level

only reason we are surviving is because we've shipped off all the work to Mexico, Brazil, and China

I don't know how these scumbag commies think we're gonna have an advancing civilization if ((the worker)) is the most venerated social class. ((The worker)) is replaceable and at least half are only marginally competent, and some lesser but significant portion is incompetent. Nearly every time I go to a fast food or retail store, I wish the clerks would just not be there. They add negative value to the business, because people that wind up in these jobs are not bright. They have no skills, no intelligence. Be thankful they're able to eke out a living and feed themselves on what the market pays naturally.

more on unions:

the laborers are some of the most subhuman people on the planet

half are morbidly obese, almost all are sub 90 IQ

every white female who is even somewhat attractive is a bona fide coalburner who is literally only interested in black men

work environment is often fraught with danger with forklifts and other equipment that can kill you any second. noisy. smells bad too

Maybe we just don't want your dorky ass

the union members have their own cafeterias at the plant

the stuff that they eat is literal slop. pretty much imagine public school lunches but somehow even worse

many haul around 2 liters of mt dew and pepsi on the job

company does hair drug testing for all union employees so they essentially placate themselves with overeating because doing drugs carries too much risk

i rebuff advances from female union workers often

they are so subhuman and anti social that they will often directly ask me how much money i make

they are also too dumb to understand the danger of sleeping with fellow employees

>Postal workers have all the benefits of a government job by default
>They STILL have a union that fucks over the whole country

If they are exclusively coalburners then are you black?

What are you a production engineer? You make $10k more a year than the average union employee yet you're posting ITT as if you descend from an ancient bronze age aristocratic bloodline

lmao @ yer lyfe

>work environment is often fraught with danger with forklifts and other equipment that can kill you any second. noisy. smells bad too

What you're describing is basically every hands on trade in the fucking economy user. If you're too much of a pussy to help literally build the country from scratch then go be a gas station tenant, suck some dick for cash on the side, and let the real men do the work. Bitch boi

enjoy your 2 years of employment

and if/once you hit journeyman noone wants to pay you unless you're the top 1% of your discipline and have connections

>What's so bad about unions again?

when the union bosses sell you out for a better personal deal and theres nothing youcan do about it because you trusted a random stranger with your life simply because he knew how to speak persuasively.

>too brain dead to be self employed
>have to rely on unions to get anywhere in life because without them you'd have been put on guvment assistance by now to stop from starving

Unions are exactly what they are supposed to be against anyway. Just a third wheel consisting of reps and upper/middle level management that are even worse than the union workers themselves.

NEVER hire union, especially skilled trades. They retain the worst workers.

I make a little over 2.5x the amount that average union labor makes

and this is with the added benefit of upward mobility

also i can leave my job and fuck off to any part of the country that i want while a union laborer is stuck at his factory for the rest of his life

and if you go to any production plant you'll quickly realize that the entire thing is running on a caste system

there is really nothing honorable about doing mindless, body degrading manual labor. anybody who pushes this meme is a very sad human being

So ur gonna be a barhop at 65? No youll be to fat slow and old. Gg schmuck

i should also mention the layoffs that happen out of nowhere

we suddenly had a few assembly lines go dark out of nowhere and they will stay that way for the next 2 months

those union laborers are effectively not getting wages for the next 2 months and will have to sit on their asses or find new jobs entirely

so there's really little job security

So evry1 can be an owner? Lul

When your company goes bankrupt ask again

Don't bother replying to him he's been caught in a lie once.

You have the choice its because of unions or niggers

I'm not white and many female union laborers think I'm half black, hence the advances

>You need to work hard so your boss can buy his jet!

I should also mention that our interns make more per hour than union laborers who are old enough to be their grandfathers

pretty much if you want to be humiliated by the sight of literal teenagers being more valuable than you and getting orders from them to boot, be a union laborer

> doing mindless, body degrading manual labor

It seems like you don't know what being in a trade means bitch boi. Assembly lines aren't the only thing out there that fits the description.

You're a wagecuck all the same, god middle manager types who think people should bow to them while the owners are making the most money with the least work are fucking pathetic.

Then you are the first non white i ever heard complaining about white women hitting on them. I think you are a liar

I tried to speak to speak out against my union once. Mob mentality led me to loose a tooth a get 2 broken ribs.

yeah the downside of being in a union is that even if you're a skilled tradesman, you still get paid just as much as the half-retarded assembly line worker

this is precisely why skilled employees don't unionize

additionally I am no longer invited to discussion

>here is really nothing honorable about doing mindless, body degrading manual labor. anybody who pushes this meme is a very sad human being

Man, I framed out a room today and laid down a kitchen floor. So mindless, I'm basically retarded. I felt so degraded. So sad. Building things is sad.

Wut?

What do you do?

If you don't mind me asking?

The transcript went something like:

"Hey i am not sure this is fair fr my boss"
"Trevor you fucking cunt roach scabbing faggot!"

commence beat down

Worst job I ever had was the one where the most interesting thing to do was sleep at my desk all day. People who enjoy jacking off all day at work are just too stupid to be able to handle interesting work.

>union
>wages based on seniority not skill
Its great if you're mediocre

I'd hate for my progression to be stifled just because jimbo's been working 10 years longer than i.

37/hr
Best benefits - health/dental/vision - no co-pay
15 holidays/yr
7 sick/personal days
2 week furlough - able to trade in for additional personal days
8/wks vacation
$7000/yr bonus if accident free
$2700/yr bonus for meeting production deadlines
>Electric co best place to work for a black high school drop out

i'm a 4th year union electrical apprentice, i spent the day measuring distances and calculating and making bends in conduit through a maze of pipes in a mechanical room.

dragging around and repositioning ladders of varying sizes sucks, ... but i'm happy i don't have to hang my brain up on the shelf when i go to work.

Sign me up man.

kino work

Wait, what company??

Are they still hiring?

Also, what do I need to do to become what you do?

School?