Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk
ausairpower.net/RVSN/RT-2PM-SS-25-Sickle-TEL-Stowed-3S.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mom's dildos

Assblasters

scud

rekt

Those are the dildos of the the glorious leader.

XD

Missiles, maybe nuclear. Or dildos for giant-esses

What's this type called?

bad dragon

a fucking krout

rekt

That looks looooong for a Scud.

A metal tube painted in camo to look like a missile for some reason even tho if it was a missile what would it be camouflaged against? Does those retards think the sky is green and brown?

negative.

They aren't nukes.

Topol ICBM carriers.

TOP LOL!!!

holy shit drumpf BTFO

Looks like a replica of China's newest ICBM DF-41

no

They seem to be a copy of a Topol-M, I think theyre just cardboard and plywood, or sheet metal, not actual rockets.

MIRV

The missile goes inside.

looks like missiles with 2×4s holding them together

It's a no dong

I always thought the "nuke tests" were a ploy to make us think they dont know what they're doing when in fact they are chinks so they can just speak technology into existance

Makes you think

kim's lunch containers

Hollow facade

twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk
This guy is going through the tech
Scroll through his tweets/replies.
Lots of new shit for 2017

Its to camouflage it while its on the ground. Its probably just for show anyway though.

taeposchlongs

This pretty much, though ICBM carriers doesn't actually mean NK has the missiles to arm them with.

Where the fuck did Kim get Topols from?

It's pretty impressive that they can build ICBM mobile launchers.

Muh sides

Fpbp

Incorrect.

American """"""bants""""""

Its almost certain that none of them are legit. They have no reason not to fake that they have cool missiles.

Russia?

>Topol
chill its a bunch of oil tanks jb-welded together

Leaf

Why don't we just attack them in the middle of one of their gay arse parades?

This is how I know fuck all will actually happen.

I was hoping this was the first post

Either the Chinese (with or without central government knowledge) supplied them or NK bribed/stole the plans from some Chinese military contractor. The province that borders NK is notoriously corrupt, so it's not a surprise in either case.

if north korea even has a nuke it'll explode before getting off the launch pad.

camo it in their own country where they can hide it literally anywhere they want. it's not like theyre taking it over seas and have to hide it in a forest.

guess it'll blow up underwater then

ICBM capable of hitting anywhere in the US. its a DF-41, probably given to them or sold by china. This is not good. They have a range of 12-15k kilometers and can hit almost anywhere mainland USA.

all these newfag larpers

God look at that piece of shit. It's probably loud and noisy as fuck. No way it's getting close enough to a shore without being detected.

If the missile is real.

doom

>ICBM capable of hitting anywhere in the US.

1970 era countermeasures rendered these obsolete.

North Korea long range missiles. Yes, they can reach the west coast. But you guys should be happy about that. If there is a war you will get rid of California with some luck.

Who's "we"?

You britfags can't do shit Kim will nuke you into the Stone Age.

because this parade is most cgi, and the leader probably isn't there, its a body double. he is probably in a bunker somewhere waiting for us to strike so he can push the button and nuke s.korea and attempt to nuke the west coat of the us

Incorrect. Those are of north korean fabrication, probably Taepodong 2. They can carry nuclear warheads.

Which doesn't mean they have any nuclear warheads. They can still put anything in the warhead like chemical or biological weapons and make a mess.

WTF Fat man isn't so funny anymore. Damn, I guess Russia has armed them.

ABORT -- NOT SO FUNNY. Nuclear crisis is real. This is why China and the US backed off

media suggesting some are mock-ups, the big ICBMs they don't know, but they are new
pretty wild, man
ICBMs are differentiated by having greater range and speed than other ballistic missiles: intermediate-range ballistic missiles (IRBMs), medium-range ballistic missiles (MRBMs), short-range ballistic missiles (SRBMs) and tactical ballistic missiles (TBMs). Short and medium-range ballistic missiles are known collectively as theatre ballistic missiles.

Assuming they're not empty metal silos. I had an old highschool teacher who did aerial recon during the cold war and he used to tell me stories of the soviets who used painted inflatable balloons to look like missiles, tanks and other weapons from a distance. They were bluffing. Commies are all paper tigers.

DPRK absolutely has nukes. They are 10-15 kiloton yield, so not big ones, but they do have them. They have been able to hit Seoul since the 60s if they want to. Wake the fuck up and read a book once in a while.

I feels like USSR all over again with the Nuclear fear

It's one of these. We're fucked now, lads.

Taepodong?

Toys for the big boys (XL Dildos)

That's a Russian boat. It's got Russian text on the side of it FFS.

But that's a Ukrainian Kirvak

delet this. cant ever revear the dear reader's power rever

Looks a lot like a Topol, and they are fast as fuck
ausairpower.net/RVSN/RT-2PM-SS-25-Sickle-TEL-Stowed-3S.jpg

Shitty prop missiles they've been using since the late 70s

See

It's the Ukrainian navy flagship

>waste a MOAB in Afghanistan
>not using it for this fucking stupid parade
>god dammit Trump, you bonehead

*Spotted a burger*

There's no evidence for Taepodong 2 being mobile capable. They're probably just empty.

underrated post

Yes they have (15 kiloton) if not mistaken. But the real question is, how to deliver the payload successfully.

Dude having a nuke and being able to put it in a warhead is not the same thing.

Someone's bitter

>Storbritannien
What the fuck

Sure, they did put that satellite there just by pushing it really hard.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Ssh only nukes now

You're not very bright.

This one is new, never seen before, and could be a model. But it's JUST like a Topol

BIG

Oh ok, sorry I didn't understand your post at first.

Yes, maybe its not.

KOREAN

Many said what it mimics to be. But this is the truth.

Its 6 am.

NUKE

include me in the leddit screen cap famalam...

Its one of these