Social and Verbal IQ

Why do blacks on average seem to have higher social IQ(game), and even verbal IQ? The best speaker of our time was black(Obama), and having a silver tongue has never been indicative of stupidity.

Are those IQ graphs Sup Forums likes to throw around misleading or incomplete? Do they take into consideration the more qualitive, abstract aspects to overall IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/04/verbal-intelligence-by-demographic/#.WPGxqN8pDqA
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>blacks
>>>>>verbal IQ

90% of them can't speak the english despite living in this country for literal centuries
even spics speak correct english

>90% of them can't speak the english
Seems to me like you have a problem writing in the English.

>If if if if if if if if if

Kek

The "if" thing is only funny because it is desperate and pathetic reaching for an insult, any insult, and that's the best you guys can do.

Because they live in tight-knit collectivist communities in the inner cities.

Whites live in isolated homes in their wealthy suburbs so they tend to be introverted on average. Blacks have to rely more on their 'homies' because of their poverty and are therefore much more extroverted on average.

It's funny because it shows how utterly dependent on his teleprompter he was

niggers are a pack animal

Bump

IIIIIIF IF IF IF IF WE UH FALL FOR A BUNCH OF UH UH OKIE DOKE

A vast majority of blacks speak a very shitty for of slang and are borderline unintelligible. Also, Obama was a shitty speaker.

They must have awesome countries with all that high social and verbal IQ

Surely you can come up with something better. Are you guys just upset, and in denial because he is black, and is likely the smartest human being you have ever laid eyes on.

American is a pretty good country, its culture is imitated the world over.

the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam

Who slandered the prophet Muhammad(peace be unto him)?

Are we just attaching "IQ" to everything now?
Guys what's your video gaming IQ?
My knitting IQ is pretty high.
I've been lifting heavier weights recently to increase my muscle IQ.
My penis IQ is above average.
Anyone else have a high cunninglus IQ?

Verbal skills are a legit indicator of cognitive ability.

Obama is half white, not a pure black at all. Also his IQ is estimated to be 145, whilst Trump's is estimated to be 156.

All black Americans by definition are mixed to varying degrees.

Indeed, so they aren't a very good example to find out the true Social and Verbal IQ of blacks.

Maybe you guys should differentiate more when talking about black people.

If you're implying that we should use multiracial people as examples of blacks, that would be completely counterproductive.

>Social IQ
>muh dick mufugga, ayo white girl u want sum fuk?

>higher verbal IQ
>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUH DIK MUH FUGGA SHEEEEEIT

Troll? Lol
The infuriate me if is not.

>The best speaker of our time was black(Obama)

Are you trolling or just retarded?

they also have high body IQs (basketball / sex)

Can we dispel the outlier and means argument.

Counter-productive? What is the end goal of using some tribal Congo black to represent all blacks?

Name a better white speaker. Your jealousy is blinding you to objective reality.

Obama was a terrible public speaker unless he had a teleprompter. He never wrote his own speeches and when the teleprompter died so did anything resembling coherent speech coming out of his mouth.

Use your head Tyrone, you find a non mixed black who has received the same education as whites and then do the tests.

Biggest bullshit ive ever read. Your telling me barry and orange glow are smarter than 99.995 percent of the world population.

Search it up for yourself, I am not 100% about it. Although it's possibly the only figure we have on his IQ. Albeit an estimation.

what is africa
>BTFO

>Why do blacks on average seem to have higher social IQ(game), and even verbal IQ?
they don't. many struggle just to speak their native language properly.
not even close.

When he didn't have a teleprompter or prepared speech in front of him, he was literally one of the worst speakers I've ever seen in a major position of power.

You could tell with 100% accuracy when he was talking about something he believed in and when he was talking about something he didn't without preparation. That's what the if meme is getiing at.

When he started lying or saying something he didn't believe in, he sounded like someone hungover after a week-long bender. Slow, stuttering, filler sounds everywhere, because he didn't have the verbal iq to wing it. When he talked about something he liked, like confiscating wealth and handing it over to others, he was clear and fluid when he talked.

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF NUGGAZ GON WAZ B KAAAAAAAANGZ OKIE DOKE

Obama isn't anywhere close to the best speaker of our time. If you think that, you are retarded.

He was just a better speaker than his predecessor and successor.

I don't think you've spoken with many niggers.

at least both of them can articulate themselves without a prompter and don't stutter more than they actually talk

Niggers can barely speak english or any language at all. This thread is 100% confirmed shilling.

Hitler was a better speaker Desu.

And then murder their homies

>why do blacks win in some arbitrary system that I invented that uses no empirical data

Gee, I wonder.

Protip: blacks have the lowest "social and verbal IQ" (whatever the fuck that is) on the planet. That's why they've never successfully invented a civilization or even a language that can express more complex ideas than "there's a fucking lion over there".

If if if if if if if if if if

Hitler was a much better speaker.
Obama was a horrible speaker, he always paused, used "like", "ahhhhhh", stuttered. He was average at best.
He is considered a good speaker because blacks have horrible verbal IQ (don't know where you think they have either high verbal or social IQ) so the bar is low for him compared to others.

If you see a monkey riding a bike you are going to be really impressed.

this is a lie obama inherited most his intelligence from his maternal line.

obama was more of a jew then he was a black tbqh. he was raised by his mother and her father so technically i told many people this obama was more of a jew then he was a black.

It's in spite of them. They contribute nothing. They are overwhelmingly detrimental in every aspect to our society.

>talking charismatically = verbal iq
Lol

That's actually proper usage

Not that this needs scientific evidence to prove the obvious, but here it is anyway

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/04/verbal-intelligence-by-demographic/#.WPGxqN8pDqA

Blacc bois btfo again

Congratulations, you found the exact the combination of words that you knew would get you the most attention, words that you knew the average Sup Forums user wouldn't be able to resist responding to. You are a true legend among bait fisherman. You are the baitmaster.

>We [long pause] ahhh, have to [pause] come, ahhhh, together as a, uhm, country

A master baiter, you say?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF (IF IF IF IF IF IF IF)
OKE-DOKE!

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
Oke-doke!

This is complete bullshit. When the Jews in the media feed you the "strong powerful cool black guy" bullshit since the 60s all these motherfuckers have to do is put on an act and the stupid ones fall for it. Black guys get shot down so much more than non blacks and whites. They are the least desiresble group in American next to Indian men. your looking at to much liberal media has you brain washed.

OP is both. He is clearly a man of many talents.

have you ever heard a couple of blacks argue?
honest question? because i work with a bunch of bixnoods, and an arguement is usually the same statements being repeated over and over back at each other louder and louder.

>not a single source

Yes. I understand they are different. I've understood this for some time now. This is the exact reason we need to live separately. They know how to best run their society, and we know how to best run ours.

So, a Jew post on /pol and he writes.
"Why arr niggers better than whites?"
Then leaves no evidence of fact, just blanket opinion for YT to lol-on.

Kill Jews when you find them. Niggers can wait.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Okey doke.

It's not about higher social IQ, but general lower intelligence. The higher the IQ, the more autistic people tend to be.