How do we fix social media?

How do we fix social media?

Who cares, I'm sick of the US spreading their NWO agenda. This country is nothing more than a kike proxy state. And I don't want anymore fucking refugees

I don't know, ignore the stuff you don't like and move on with your life. There's a whole world of shit to do that's important and you don't have to read bullshit online you don't like.

you don't, destroy it.

Destroy it all

N U K E T H E G O O K
U
K
E
G
O
O
K

>dead Americunts
Feels amazing man

>lefty/pol/ mad because their dear leader is about to become dead leader

Every time a libcuck cries tears about a sandnigger or a gommie dying it's beautiful

Poor woman, she should seriously be using an elliptical instead, running like that is going to destroy her

We are the Marxists now you dumbfuck

Social media is inherently shit because it's not anonymous so it just devolves into virtue signaling.

Social media is working fine. It's letting you identify the people who need fixing.

I never understand the people who hate the grunts doing dirty work for the real shitstains. I guess they're just retarded.

That's a lot of dead stir fried gooks.

>white people invent electricity, computers, smartphones

>niggers, chinks etc use our invention to hate us at every turn

Really activates my gaschamber

aaaaand they still didn't win the war

When the enemy is salty it means you are doing something right

>tfw MacArthur wasn't allowed to nuke the chinks

get rid of non whites and liberals

this guy gets it. you swedes get a bad rep but i think you're my favorite posters on here.

Yeah it really is a shame that we didn't genocide more third world savages when we had the chance.