Help

Please.
Please.
HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=gb&cat=wh
vice.com/en_ca/article/is-canada-run-by-a-gay-mafia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wanna go hunt those buffalo while the country is going to shit?

Literally the only story that made me happy.

Quit your jibber jabber, you have no idea how lucky you are in Canada, all that clean air, space.

Trying living in London where you can't move and rent is £2k per month, then you can whine,. until then, stfu

Please take that Malala bitch, she costs us too much.

If you love Canada so much, why don't you move here and help us save it?

Been seeing some brits start to move here desu

The more that move here the better.

You welcome bongs?

I would, but i'm a thick cunt, not sure what i could offer apart from a posh bumbling English accent. I sound and look like Boris Johnson, but without the Eton education.

I'm a biologist. Used to work with the Kainai tribe on the buffalo thing. You're welcome leafs. Funny seeing it here.

Too many bongs over here bringing over their liberal moral superiority complex. Fuck off.

I love Ice road truckers, i feel at home in cold weather and the snow, I hate summer

Please take Scotland thanks
Like having a mini Sweden on our back

CANZUK

stfu Canadians could learn a thing or two from Brits in terms of culture

Fuck off, they belong to us

IM COMING !!!!

Seriously ill look into it, can i just turn up and look for a job?

Knew it was too good to be true.

You deserve it for your fucking awful posting
Fuck all Canadians
Mau
May they all burn in hell

If you are white please come to Canada we need our Anglos here.

Yes

>Description: The Working Holiday category is designed for British citizens who intend to travel in Canada and who wish to find temporary paid employment to help pay for their trip (up to 24 months).

>Note: As a British citizen, you may participate in IEC once.

>If you participated in IEC before 2015 for a period of up to 12 months, you are eligible for a second participation of up to 24 months. Those who participated in IEC more than once before 2015 are no longer eligible to apply.

>To be eligible for the Working Holiday category, you must:

>be a British citizen from the following territories: the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey,
>have a valid UK passport with British citizenship or a valid Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey) passport for the duration of your stay in Canada—your work permit in Canada will not be longer than the validity of your passport,
>be between the ages of 18 and 30 (inclusive),
have the equivalent of CAN$2,500 to help cover your expenses in Canada,
>be able to take out health insurance for the duration of your stay—you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada,
>be admissible to Canada,
>have, prior to departure, a round-trip ticket or demonstrate that you will have the financial resources to purchase a departure ticket at the end of your authorized stay in Canada,
>not be accompanied by dependents, and
pay the fees.

cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=gb&cat=wh

>he enjoys the extra tax burden of sending jocks to uni for free
Odd fetish but whatever floats your boat

>implying they're not extremely important strategically

>t.49%er

Reported to CSIS for M-103 / C-16 violations.

Prepare to be raped by Nigger Muslim Refugees under command of Cuckdeau.

SHIT

IT WAS SATIRE I SWEAR

Anyone else disgusted with our allies? We're handling what could be the most dangerous geopolitical event the world has ever seen with the lives of tens of millions on the line.

And the Europeans aren't involved and the Canadians are focusing on weed.

Fucking pathetic

What does that even mean

It's alright leaf, you're now officially allowed to give blowjobs to your dog as a way to distract you of the cultrual enrichment around you.

Enjoy your 65 year jail sentence, Steve.

Ottawa, Ontario
March 21, 2017
The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination:

“Today, we come together to recognize the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. Whether here in Canada or around the world, racism devalues individuals, divides communities, and breeds fear and animosity throughout society.

“In Canada, diversity is a source of strength and a fundamental pillar of our country’s success. While we have made important progress in the fight against racism and racial discrimination in recent decades, much work still needs to be done. Far too many people around the world continue to be denied their most basic human rights simply because of the colour of their skin or their ethnic background.

“The Government of Canada strongly condemns any form of discrimination at home and in our global community. We will continue to promote inclusiveness, acceptance, and equality in Canada and around the globe, and will never stop working for a safer, more equal, and more respectful world.

“On this important day, we reaffirm our ongoing responsibility to speak out against racism, hate, xenophobia, and bigotry in all its forms. Silence is not an option because progress is never permanent.”

F

why should we be concerned with your sabre rattling? are we supposed to jump up to attention whenever your illuminati government does something? fuck off.

Hi Justin.

Steve is a globalist kike faggot. Literally a faggot.

He raped a kike boy in his garage for years. Laureen was feasting on RCMP dyke pussy during their fake marriage at the Marriot. Half his cabinet ministers were raging faggots. His defense minister had to resign because he got caught having a drug-fueled orgy one too many times by the London Police one too many times.

>vice.com/en_ca/article/is-canada-run-by-a-gay-mafia

Kek