I'm moving to Australia in a month. Wollongong to be exact

I'm moving to Australia in a month. Wollongong to be exact

What can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gong is a nice place, a little too industrial, but apart from that, very pleasant
I went to UOW

Why? You live in the best country on earth.

Wollongong is nice apart from the bogans and is withing driving distance of Sydney so you can go there regularly with no issues. Learn how to swim properly before you go and drown at a beach.

who /gong/ here?

heading to lighty tonight gonna get shitfaced.

I can swim. What are Bogans like? Are they aggressive and unpleasant?

Bogans are fine unless you have an American accent

They're obnoxious and stupid. Usually harmless.

Where

Wollongong

How is this possible when we're FUCKING FULL

Australia has plenty of room and should accept more Chinese people.

I'm actually black and I don't take banter well. I'm not really looking forward to the move

the gong is a shit hole

Newcastle is the best place in that region.

>Wollongong to be exact
Abos

>I'm actually black and I don't take banter well.

RIP

What job mate?

>sub-human cannot comprehend more than slapstick humour

>this cunt again
i remember this thread 2 months ago

The word nigger has no ill meaning here. Don't make an idiot of yourself if you hear someone say it.

>I'm actually black and I don't take banter well. I'm not really looking forward to the move
Well that's unfortunate, you're going to have a bad time.

Where are you from in America?

nothing like getting shitfaced in the gong

Great Beaches, beautiful forests and cliff overlooks.

UoW is great. Amazing wine country just south of the town that noone knows about.

I'd move back there in a heartbeat.

Mississippi

I lived in the gong for a year and it's ideal. Nice beaches and clean area and you're one hour drive from Sydney (or just take the train). I unironically like the level of multiculturalism, the variety of food and people is nice and you aren't left wondering if you're still in Australia. Women in the gong are smoking hot and their fashion is nice. Women of Italian and Middle Eastern backgrounds living in this are very sexy. The area between the gong and Sydney is pretty trashy though (crunalla and northern suburbs of the gong).

Lots of young people in the gong thanks to the beaches and big university. If you want to meet people go join some local sports like touch football or ultimate frisbee or something, people are really active and you'll make some good friends quickly this way

Now I know you are lying.

Yeah they can be. They generally live in suburbs close to train stations. They're basically white niggers.

You can stop posting these threads.

>The area between the gong and Sydney is pretty trashy though
only if you count "the area between the gong and Sydney" as "Sydney CBD to Coffs Harbor"

Lmao no it's not fuck off

Swimming in a pool, river or lake is a lot different than swimming at the beach, can easily get swept out to sea if you don't know what you're doing. Also expect sunny weather 90% of the year

Didn't you make this thread a month ago?

What you should expect is it's gonna be quite difficult to make news threads on Sup Forums. Most ISP or Telco ranges seem blocked now.

I'm a big drinker and generally keep to myself, so i guess I'm introverted. Is this one of those places where people randomly come up to you and talk? I fucking hate that and basically any social gathering

Kek what is the context of this image>?

>I'm not really looking forward to the move
then why the FUCK would you move? what's forcing you?

You a Baller?

Wollongong is full of lebs and arabs. why would anyone wanna move to the western suburbs?

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

Woolongong's got nothing on Gerringong

Ahaha that's the best thing I've seen in years

move to Port Macquarie it's a nice place

>Can't take the banter
Cunts in Wollongong will eat you alive

pasta bait thread
ignore and report
he does this every month

It's pretty old, think he's Chief of Army now.

If you are white and don't look too upper class or gay you won't have a problem.

you've been saying this for months

hurry the FUCK up

The 'Gong's nearly empty apart from bogans. Most people want to live closer to the City, which is full because the government are reluctant to spend on infrastructure, and when they do spend the money they spend it on the wrong things.

We can and do.

did you not see the message that we are full?

You make this thread all the time, you're either LARPing or just a dumb cunt. You got your answers in the last 5 threads. Fuck off we're full.

fuck you stay home

>why would anyone wanna move to the western suburbs?
To get away from Wollongong?

Expect to ride a kangaroo everywhere and for your job to not actually be what you thought. You'll be joining the aussies working in the shitpost factory

todays auspol ma bois

No sane people are going to talk to a black guy on the street, but bogans might try and sell you drugs.