Suicide

what are some net benefits to killing yourself in a 1st world country why is suicide trending upwards for every demographic including the rich

is kys the final redpill

deus literally vult is the final redpill. its kinda like suicide but feels way cooler.

>INB4 AL-RIGHT KILLS THEMSELVES
>Truly the best timeline right folks???
Did you ever once consider centrism in your lifetime?

checked

i will suicide via internet crusade

centrism will never get anything done in this world
and besides its a term coined by cucks that dont ask the jewish question or anything race related they are intellectual lightweights

I plan on going innawoods...

Learn to live, or die. Only kind of suicide I can come to terms with.

suicide happens when suffering exceeds available or sought resources for coping with suffering.

benefits? there are no benefits. a suicidal person seeks relief to their suffering, which, as a reward, suicide does not offer. to a degree, life is suffering for everyone.

Stop posting this everyday you cock sucking shit eating mongoloid faggot

It's good for the environment

marx weber. thats the answer and why i take a walk out side twice a week.

my first time posting in like a week fag

Something something if you're suicidal, world is your oyster, something something if you have nothing to live for and nothing to lose, you have everything to live for and everything to gain.

if you're a useless piece of shit like me, then you stop being a burden on family and friends who have to put up with you, especially financially, thus providing a net benefit to your local community by removing yourself

the mentally ill or those with bad genes also effectively remove themselves from the gene pool, ensuring their bad seed is not passed on

Pls kill yourself one less amerishit in the world

>flag

You get to know which one is the true faith, thought half of them will send you to hell for killing yourself anyway.

Oh yeah, just displace your own suffering onto your family who will inevitably blame themselves when they don't understand what could have gone wrong, and place upon them extended trauma about what they could have done to save you, and then they are responsible to spend thousands of dollars on your funeral you didn't even want, but they want, and so they will carry out, all just because you couldn't bother to sort your own life out.

I'm sure they will be completely thrilled that you ended your own life! what a burden off their shoulders!

they'll get over it

>thousands of dollars on your funeral
still better than the tens of thousands im leeching off of them via mere upkeep

how's the job search going user?

On shittier countries and if you're poorer, your problems are more "physical" which means that stress comes and you deal with immediatelly.

As you develop and become richer, your problems become more abstract, so when stress comes you can't fix it, because maybe you're stressed by things that won't even happen for some time, or maybe you're stressed about things that "could" happen, but not necessarily will. So stress stays, and stacks, and becomes bigger and bigger and bigger and you get sick.

im starting monday but I give it a week tops before I sperg out or fuck up and get fired right away, so im effectively still a NEET with yet another failure on my shoulders

You are first in line when you get to the heaven. Don't really see any other net benefits.

"Let us briefly discuss life and death, the great opposites; the great equals.

Death is greater than life, so sayeth the priest, for in death comes the gods' just reward. But if this be true, whether that reward shall be the solace of heaven or the agony of hell is decided during one's lifetime and therefore life is much greater than death, for it is the decision maker.

And what of those who care not for the gods, who question the afterlife; the existence of deities? Life is life's own goal they say; a wise sentiment I echo, and that even priests would do well to heed. But O how often does doubt assail these revellers of life! How often does fear approach with the creeping of the shadows... So great becomes the looming horror that death becomes larger than life and death becomes the greater force.

Forget the promise of gods I say, but defy the fear of oblivion as well, for only if life and death become each other's equals can the philosophy of death become one of life. Death is the instigator of faith and fear, but only if you let it be so. If you can gaze into its obsidian eyes, knowing it is the be all and the end all, but fear neither, then shall you have reached the shores of wisdom.

So sayeth Nemris."

Dead people don't pay tithes, so those who off themselves go to hell. You don't mess with god's money.

why don't you study online marketing or some shit memes are the future as soon as we get passed the kike censorship companies will be begging for edge lords that make up /pols demographic

I get the impression that sanity has left our world. Being rich won't help you when you're surrounded by irrational people.

I would like to kill my self in a non traumatic and peaceful way when it's clear I can't dodge the insane people anymore.

not smart enough for white collar work
I'd be dead already if I weren't such a coward

I have depression. It's crippling, it's not fun to have. Wanting to kill yourself is the most annoying feeling I could ever possibly describe. That being said I'm a very religious person now and I see life as God's will and for me to kill myself would end any possible good I could possibly do in the future. If you understand that God allowed you to come into existence and if you know that he wants you to do good things within your existence then you should strive to do such at any point in your life. When you have no money, when you do have money, when you're homeless, when you have a mansion. You have the capacity to do good and make an impact anywhere on this planet because God allows you to. I believe that as fact but comment only with opinion.

Now relating to the first world bit, if you are in a position of wealth and or good capacity to give charity or some sort of good deeds then you should definitely do so at some point in your life. Good deeds are good deeds. You may or may not know the people you are kind towards but the actions are moral and there is a reason these interactions exist within our societies. Commit yourself to improving yourself and helping the people around your (family, friends, strangers) succeed in their life too. Your life has meaning because you are here on this planet. Solipsism is bullshit. Humanity was created with a purpose and we are will united with a spirituality that matches nothing else on the planet. Your life has meaning, don't let it go to waste.

anyone who uses this board has an IQ of 90+ youre definitely smart enough probably have the same issue as me which involves 0 self motivation im trying to be a pharmacist at the age of 21 i cheated my way through high school taking online classes with answers posted on forums my diploma is a lie and im watching chemistry courses online now you just gotta have the mindset of not being a worthless piece of shit i didn't get a job till i was 20 spent 3 years as a neet

after voting for trump it just makes sense

If your religion is all that's keeping you alive you have serious problems. I think suicide is a valid option in some cases, it's really what raises us above the animal kingdumb if you think about it. Sure some whales might beach themselves or whatever but no animal has the ability to off themselves like man!

Pic related, you should try it. If it's only mental anguish some obvious remedies are exercise and getting back to nature, gtfo of the city or something.

checked. btw, you can't get triples if you kys.

Death is like the last option, save some money, get your passport and just abandon your comfort zone. Easier said then done though...

There was an old Conan story with Hyperboreans that ritually killed themselves because they were basically a bunch of bored immortals.

Reminder: The only non-degenerate way to kill yourself is by starvation. You have plenty of time to change your mind and you leave behind a good looking corpse.