Why Asians hate each other?

especially Japs and South Koreans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Myeongnyang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan trying to invade Korea 3 times throughout history might have something to do with it.

For the same reason we hate each other with Chile. One of you is the faggot.

maybe they didn't like getting raped by jap shrimp dicks?

Try picking up a history book idiot

>raped
japan literally enriched that wasteland, top universities in korea were founded and ran by the japanese during the occupation

not even a weeb

I thought that WE hated each other. We had 3 wars goddamit.

Hmm...

We actually don't but you do.

Fish vs Pork?

You literally want to invade japan for the lulz

...you are in Japan but don't know?

You are the reason the Japs hate Gaijin

but I love cute jap boys

M-muh dick...

Don't Filipinos hate all asians?

China is the France of Asia. Once this fact is learned, everything makes sense.

> flips hate all asians.

If you considered indians as Asians... Sure. they pretty much run the loanshark business here.

I heard from stories that they will even enter your bathroom while shitting, wake you up when you're fast asleep just to get 5$ of daily payment.

One taxi driver told that he hates indians because those fucks almost entered the house while his wife is changing clothes.

Quickly, Korea.
How many kikes are involved in your polling process?
Your answer determines the American opinion of your nation for a generation.

When you read that with a japoonese voice

its hard not to when you are the most powerful

> Why Asians hate each other?
Because you don't hate the asshole down the street. You hate the asshole next door.

p.s. Stop eating doggos

S-stahp...

Koreans and chinese like japs though.
There wouldn't be lots of chinese and Korean expats in Japan and they wouldn't copy their animation style if they didn't like them.

I have never met an Indian that wasn't a tourist or student T_T

Because Japs dont need plastic surgery as an entire nation to average out looking mildly attractive?

>bathroom
>while shitting
>India
fake story

A gay korean. Not as bad as that gay jewish korean.
Sup Forums is way too diverse

how can you be in japan and not know why

This is how to detect a VPN poster.

tl;dr: Manchuria

Manchuria as a political entity became lost and created a huge void in identity. Most of Mongolia became stuck with China and the rest became Russified

Britain fucks over the Manchurian ruled Qing dynasty and gave rise to all the bad stereotypes you see about Asians

Manchus became chinks. Japs thought they were whites and Koreans no longer aligned with china, became slaves of Japan.

Tibet got fucked over and communism spread to other Jungle Asians with the help of Russian slavs

Could be asains have been evading each other and kill eacheck other for a few thousand years might have something to do with it. Usa should just nuke them all and put them out of thier misery.

That's nice and all but rape is still pretty bad.

There was thing called World War 2 where you guys pretty much just buttfucked everyone. They're probably still a little salty over it.

this so much

asia would be in so much of a better state today if japan was allowed to be in control

everyone evades korea faggot. The chinese tried it.Korean invaded korean. Japan invaded korea.

a friend told me to ask you if you could post more
i personally find that pic absolutely disgusting

I don't hate Korean and Chinese.

I HATE Korean ACTIVIST and Chinese COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Japs and South Koreans
Serbs and Bulgarians love hating eachother in the same way.

That's not a boy, right?

Did someone say cute jap boys?

>Enslaved your own people for eternity
>Half of the population is slave
>Suddenly china doesn't protect you because too busy smoking opium
>Gets fucked by technological modernized cousins from the sea because they wanted to move forwards in progress unlike you
>Cry muh gooklocaust when in fact if it wasn't for them, you would continue being a slave pick up rice instead of shitposting on the internet, playing starcraft as a job and fapping to k-pop

Korea is retarded

are you retarded enough?

japs did horrible things to all asian nations until USA did nuke on jap on the right of justice
japs invaded lots of asian countries, japs murdered lots of innocent defenceless civilians...
i can understand why they hate us so much
we should give our women to the countries that we did horrible things to
it only seems fair

why do Koreans hate you though?

There's this thing called 'Unit 731'.

Look it up.

Wrong proxy dude.

I love how Japan wasn't even in the question and some of them still voted to attack it.

I wonder why.
In Europe we like each other. Except those perfidious and filthy anglos, the barbarous krauts who try to ruin the continent every 5 decades, the PIGS poorfags and the slavs who are generally subhumans.

I am 100% a Japanese, and I am a communist.
My mother is a communist and my grandfather was a communist.
Japan has a long communist history too.

Aren't Koreans and Japanese genetically similar?

Lies filthy traitor zainichi

Hell no

No It's not the indian who's shittin gbut the flip. they just barge in without notice.

Pls uncuck

ZAINICHI GO HOME TO GOOK LAND

Can you aleast try to sound like you have some honor of you are going to use a proxy faggot.

yes

its okay, Nip. You don't have to feel bad about it anymore. Just be nice to your rape baby, South Korea.

>pale yellow
>thin brown eyes
>straight black hair
>short
>men: sparse facial hair and body hair
>women: small breasts

Name one difference. At some point it's like arguing that Germans and Poles are totally different races because muh teutons vs slavs

I prefer cute jap girls. . .

Does Korea need its own song too now?
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I can't understand them.

We keep peace 70 years.
Make good relationship with many countries in the world.
Make Excellent Anime.

pls stop, I'm a recovering homosexual, I need help, this is making it worse

According to my Japanese friend (actually born, raised, and lives in the country, not an Asian American), it's because Koreans and Chinese are loud, discourteous, and throw trash everywhere.

East asians in general have a somewhat xenophobic culture, though. The guy I'm talking to is pretty young and doesn't care about events between Japan and Korea that occurred prior to his birth, so he may not be a good representation for the whole of Japan's dislike of Koreans, but that's the best info I could get.

>recovering homosexual
then shouldn't you at least want real men not those freaks?

yes, FUCK KOREA, korea belongs to japan, asia would be better if japan was left in control, tenno heika banzai SHICHISEI HOKOKU

wtf i hate korea now

traps

are

gay

Would said Jap boy entertain a dirty gaijin?

Holy fuck moar

asians just autistically rage at each other because their politicians get them all whipped up into a sperg frenzy. most of them don't really know shit about history though 'cause they're too busy studying, working, and buying shit they don't need.

This is a woman I swear

>Churchill and Roosevelt: get a load of this guy, he wants us allow Japan to develop into a superpower; and not dividing and conquering

The Japanese are notoriously xenophobic.

fuck off chink, america fought on the wrong side, imagine how great things would be if the axis had won now

Hello Communist boy.
You are only 4% of us.

literally all countries in asia hate us and i can understand the reason easily
just look at history, which will show you how japs is devil
of course two nukes were justice because they saved all asian countries
usa is justice, the savor of asia and japs are devil

in order to compensate it, we have to give our women to the countries which we hurt during ww2
we murdered lots of civilians and we raped lots of women in asia
we have to compensate

Asians all came from Southern China. It's like saying how French people in the north saying they are racially superior to French people in the south. Asians are really close together genetically in contrast to Europeans

no shit, but i can't see how anyone can actually like them. If I wanted tot date an Asian guy i'd go after like patton chen

You mean they prefer to keep to their own and maintain the homogeneity of their society? The horror!

What are the blue, red and green parts?

Those developed cities were never intended for Koreans. Japs don't see other Asians as humans so the whole occupation was only gonna get worse until every last chink and gook was was raped, killed and replaced by their own.

reminder that if koreans and chinese never came to japan it would be inhabited by ainus who are snowmalays

upon that, japan had gotten buddhism from baekje

upon that, japan had no actual culture besides hunting which is basic until it learned from the chinese and koreans, who gave them their alphabet, religion, books, and knowledge

it was them who destroyed themselves by deciding to attack pearl harbor because they thought attacking someone that has nothing to do with you would make them scared of you.

japs brought their downfall, and now they are in shit situation where all their men are either hikikomoris or hanging from an office lamp; and their women are being whored out by yakuza and dont have any children

by the way,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Myeongnyang
>330
>13
>still lost because they decided to make forts out of their fucking ships when its ships

nice proxy fucking gook chink faggot stay in your own damn country

Several Hmongs and Laotians moved to my home town in the mid-2000s. My mom mistook a Hmong for a Laotian once and he was like "I ain't no Laotian, those are niggers to us"

>Nanking
They are now

Nib, first off nobody wants your women b/c they are yours to keep. Second, stop feeling guilty. You make great anime, engineer fantastic robotics, and your food is based AF.

You can stop feeling bad, senpai.

Thousands of years of murdering each other bruh

Then big daddy America comes along, takes their toys away and tells them to start behaving

They're literally just like children. If they weren't smart, they would have devolved into the shitstain of the middle east.

what da hek

>DEVIL

I think your opinion is devil.

Their is no "100% evil" race.
Their is no "100% evil" Country.
Their is no "100% evil" Humankind.

Nanking was in China

lol you Asians are all the same. you guys all came from China, specifically southern china 5000 years ago. It's proven genetically.

Europeans came in waves over the last 30,000 years.

That means all Asians tend to be the same and all white Europeans are diverse and genetically different from each other

all South Korean men are faggots idiot gaijin.