How common are these stereotypical names in their countries?

>Ireland: Seamus, Patrick, Liam
>Britain: Nigel, Ian, Oliver
>Spain: Fransisco, Rodrigo, Javier, Alfonso, Alberto, Fernando, Alejandro, Juan, Enrique, Jorge, Luis, Jose, Esteban, Pedro, Manuel, Carlos, Maria, Ana, Guadalupe
>France: Jean, Jacques, Pierre, Charles, Louis, Antoine
>Germany: Reinhardt, Johann, Wilhelm, Otto, Karl, Hans, Manfred, Helmut, Ludwig, Siegfried, Sigmund, Friedrich, Friedhelm, Franziska, Hilda, Hildegarde, Helga, Ingrid
>Netherlands: Jan
>Italy: Mario, Luigi, Giovanni, Giuseppe, Antonio, Marco
>Sweden: Sven, Lars, Ragnar, Magnus
>Russia: Sergei, Ivan, Dmitri, Boris, Vladimir, Natasha, Svetlana
>Latin America: Spain's + Jesus
>Turkey: Mehmet
>Middle-East: Mohommad, Abdullah, Ahmed
>Israel: Shlomo, David, Daniel
>Japan: Things that start with Hiro, Akira, Yoko

>italy
>mario, luigi
lmao

None of them are as common as Mohammed

Got it wrong for Britain.

I hate how nonchalant they are about this fucking shit

>aww oliver is still up there guys!! XDDD

Abdullah and Mohammed are the most common, I don't think Ahmed is on their level though.

>Antoine
Common

>Pierre
Common but sucks

>Jean
>Louis
>Charles
Rare and cringy if you're young
Often used by arrogant bourgeoisie because it sound royal
Often belived to be stereotypical French names by ignorants foreigners or used for french bashing
Common and normal for people over 60

>Jacques
Rare and very cringy if under 50

>Spain: Fransisco, Rodrigo, Javier, Alfonso, Alberto, Fernando, Alejandro, Juan, Enrique, Jorge, Luis, Jose, Esteban, Pedro, Manuel, Carlos, Maria, Ana, Guadalupe

Literally everybody, I still don't understand why would you name your child after one of those.

>Reinhardt

To be fair, every single Muslim names their kid Mohammed. The whites have more diversity in their names, so each one gets less representation.

>ragnar
Downright rare.

Random common (not cringy) french names :
Male :
Fabien
Alexandre
Julien
Damien
Eric
Guillaume
David
Sebastien
Martin
Gabriel
Adrien
Cyril
Benjamin
etc
Female :
Lea
Sophie
Lise
Emilie
Audrey
Margaux
Emma
Morgane
Julie
Alexia
Laura
Ines
Manon
etc

When LePemf will lose / pol / tears will feed me for weeks or months. Then I will fall on this board as a bird of prey on a lamb and rejoice in the helpless rage that is going to be generating. I would delight in threads of suicides and rages and I do not think my cock will be harder than the million little cocks wiggling rage simultaneously. They will say that the election has been rigged. They will say that it was the immigrants who cut the grass under their feet. "We're going to rebel" they'll say. "War of the races!" "The suitcase or the coffin!" They will yell. Nothing will happen because they are just talking. They are too weak and cowardly to do anything but nothing can relieve them of knowing that their modern-day Joan of Arc will have been contained as her father in the fifth and that she will have been beaten by a PARACHUTE WITHOUT PROGRAM an arriviste Rosthchild has been favorite rather than they and his enarchs, I come back I will shake.

Half of those are Anglo names as well. How boring.

Non-Arab Muslims, they try to have Arabic names but they always pick Mohammad or a random Arabic word that just sounds cringy to us.
I din't think Mohammad is as popular here as it is in Pakistan

>why countries have unique culture and languages leading to multiple interpretation of Latin and Greek mythological and biblical names?

Pronunciation is very different though

>Mohommad, Abdullah, Ahmed

I know man black skinned people who have said names,no many middle-east people though,though I mostly now Iranians and Iraqi that escape,and do not wear hijab...

Even Guadalupe?

Every German is named Hans.
Every Swede is named Sven.
Every Frenchman is named Pierre.
Every Russian is named Ivan.
Every Italian is named Mario.
Every Englishman is named Nigel.
Every Turk is named Mehmet.
Every Arab is named Ahmed.
Every Jew is named Schlomo.
Every Canadian is named Justin.
Every American is named Trayvon.
Every Mexican is named Pedro.
Every Australian is named Mick.

arabs love the bbc

>implying we want her to win
Honestly i don't give a fuck but i don't believe she will win

Johann, Hans, Manfred, Helmut and Franziska
are still pretty prevalent
the other names are considered "old" but still in use as Second Names
My second Name for instance is Ludwig after my SS Grandpa

No it mostly the fact that black muslims really love using those name for their people,I am sure you know since you are also a black muslim.

huh. So are you like one of those Saudi oil barons or something? How much money have you thrown away on camwhores?

Also we're not going to have cringy exotic names just to amuses tourists
Sorry everybody isn't named Jean-Charles Petit Louis Dupont and Marie-Dominique De la Jenesaisquoi

Also nobody under 60 wear a béret and stripped shirt isn't more common than anywhere else

Bread and cigs are true, wine isn't, we probably drink the same amount than any western country

its more of Kevin,Dylan etc etc now in france

Wine is mostly social but i think we are the number 1 for pot in the western world
Thanks Marocco

A few years back the marrocan hash became dutch and home-grown weed and coke and mdma appeared

mdma threesome! everybody's doing it yeeee!

No, no you have it all backwards.

I will give you an updated list of common French names:

1. Le Tyrone
2. Jamal le Blanc
3. Mohammed le espion
4. Aleah
5. Ahmed
6. Omar le courageux

>Fabien lol nah that one's France specific

Thats why he said half you idiot

>or a random Arabic word that just sounds cringy to us.
This is hilarious to me for some reason. I'm imaging a white Muslim named "Chair" in Arabic.

not really, american names were a trend in late 90's and it was mostly uneducated people from the countryside fascinated by american culture
That's why names like Kevin became nouns and are being used as insults or in a pejorative way to describe uneducated people (a Kevin or a keke - mainstream plebian, sportswear, Tv culture etc)

I thought Hans was an old person name in Germany. I would love to go to Germany and meet someone named Manfred or something funny like that.

Let me guess, you think it's a funny name because of a certain yoga teacher
(badly voiced btw, the guy was obviously an american imitating a supposed french accent)

>Omar le courageux

kek

What can you tell me about Portugal? No Google nor Alberto, please.

Not very.

I only personally know Wilhelm, Manfred, Helmut, Ludwig, Friedrich, Franziska and Ingrid.

but seriously we don't have any Jamal, Tyrone or Aleah
Ahmed, Mohammed, Omar yes usually from Tunisia - Marroco - Algeria their number is stable and no we don't have any 'invasion' and the europe cuckold meme is from insecure america, it's an MSM narrative and a meme

except maybe for Germany and Sweden

Gonna be honest with you. Everyone outside of Iberia thinks of Portugal as knockoff Spain, so we just think your names are slightly altered Spanish names. The only one I know of is Joao or however that's spelled.

Yez yez, i too enjoys preppin zee bull

Ater ze all. It's not really like that when you're like these pempf-fags, I was for it when I realized it was crappy. I accepted that I was wrong, there is nothing to expect from them because they have their fingers too deep in their ass for that, in addition they finish every discussion by "CTR or shill!". I knew there would only be LePemf to shit on them when she betrayed them all and they realized they got screwed.

Being born in one of those countries and having a stereotypical name

>feels good

Most given French names list for 2016

>Everyone
In the US*, FTFY

And it's João.

>Italy: Mario, Luigi, Giovanni, Giuseppe, Antonio, Marco

Not even close.

Pic related: most chosen names 2016

>tfw my first name is Antoine

Quite common desu

Russian, can confirm all the Russian names are extremely common.

The two actual French people I know are Hugo and Louis

my dads side is from scotland while moms is from canada and my name is Liam. im pretty sure Liam is just a common name in the UK, not just ireland

Australia:
Bazza
The Baz

You're not from Bordeaux are you? We drink wine all the time.

Is Luca an annoying name in italian too ?

They're invading from inside by reproducing more than us

liam is a faggy fucking name

>Manon, Louise, Lilou, Léna, Louna, Lila
Hmmmm lol

You must be in you 20s then

I heard that the name of the embassador of pakistan in Canada is "Akbar Zub", which means the biggest penis in Arabic.

in latin america we use all the names in your list, my nigga

pretty much. when i was a kid i asked my dad if i could change my name because i kept getting bullied in school

Who /Pedro/ here?
Guys was Peter a Jew?

I'm just an employee in an oil company

We don't have the same lineage of names from the rest of the Latin America because we weren't colonized by the Spanish, but by Portugueses.

Our most common names here are like:

- João
- Maria
- Pedro
- Carlos
- Bruno

is the most common name in Europe Muhammad?