So true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwhC49cBQaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must be a Nazifag

I honestly wish Trump was racist.

>Daily Intelligencer
>Intelligencer

Are these "news organizations" running out of names it something?

so the media is being constantly outsmarted by a racist G.W. Bush

post the article OP

Every 12th rate shithead has their own (((news))) network now, all that's required is a social media account and a web server.

I;m glad to see that article. Really intelligenced my head

Soon they will just start naming themselves things like "Shut Up and Watch, Goyim" and "The Daily Admonition"

Yeah but they were calling Dubya a racist when he was President, and a negative + a negative = a positive therefore Trump ISN'T racist. Checkmate commoncore

I wonder how they know so much about Bush.

You're not going to win this.

Both Trump and Bush are Jewish supremacists, so I'd say they are both racist.

You've posted cartoons and some retarded liberal holding a sign. These are actual pictures of the man your people voted to lead them.

But I remember the media called Dubya racist all the time.

>Know
You can't really make fun of people being stupid if you can't even spell properly.

'Racist' has no meaning anymore since libshit are using it constantly.
Nevertheless: has Trump ever said anything racist?

It's not about what he says, it's about what he does

The West is for whites. That's not racist at all. Your own countrymen need you, go back to Africa.

No he has not.
>If we keep saying it it will eventually be true
Leftists are basically broken record players that vote

That one time in which he wanted the mexican judge away from his case.

That was legitimately racist

Being racist is very tolerable, especially since Trump is President.

Mexican isn't a race. He wanted the judge to recuse because the judge is a filthy Axtec savage loyal only to his heart-eating tribe who has no regard for English Common Law.

Wait so liberals are now saying Bush isnt racist ? but in 04 he was literally hitler.

That's very racist. And hypocritical as America, Australia, South Africa, etc are not native white land

youtube.com/watch?v=cwhC49cBQaE

It's not racist at all. I'm sure your native Africa is a very wonderful place, you should go back. These countries are all founded by white European males who only considered other whites to be citizens of our countries.

But you are racist. You could just admit it and hold true to your convictions, but the fact you deny being racist proves you know you know you are self aware of your racism, hate, and bigotry

I have no ill will towards other races. I want the best for you. Go back to your home countries and build them into the strong countries they should be. Your people need you more than we do.

Where's the picture of Obama riding a drone while crying children run away from him when you need it?

wtf i love trump now

Lmao they're right kinda

>Go back to your home countries
Why don't you do the same then? Go back to Europe

White European males founded this country exclusively for other whites. This is our home country.

This country belongs to Native Americans. At least PoC aren't outright murdering you and stealing your homes like you did to the natives

ARF. Trudeau epitomizes canada.

reminder to newfriends that sage goes in the options field when responding to obvious shill threads

How is he racist? Ive never seen him say or do 1 single racist thing.

Hillary however was blatantly racist against white men.

That's not racist you idiot.

The country is more than its land. Whites spent centuries building this country. You are lucky that the Marxists in the 1960s were pathetic enough to start letting you shitskins in.

>alright calling Trump Hitler is increasing both his popularity and Hitler's, we need a new plan

*sexist. Hillary is white.

Ever since these obnoxious websites began to show up (((pastemagazine))) and (((salon)))

fucking finally i can use this in context

And now people from all races and backgrounds will spend centuries building this country :^)

Just as Africans spent centuries building Africa...

Totally worth the wait, bucko.

I beg to differ OP. I never felt offended by Bush. Even when he built part of the wall, we mexicans didn't see him as a treat. Even in mexican TV sketches he was seen as a nice guy in spite of all.

that's why we need to look for a true leader. Seriously, guys. Trump betrayed us by bombing Syria. And where is the wall? He's a cuck and a neo-con. Time to add our voices to the symphony of anti-Trump voices, in tweets and on the streets.

Lmfao I remember when libtards thought dubya was racist

You mean this Mexican judge that was openly involved in a Mexican Supremacist group?