All memes aside, there's really no justification for civilian ownership of assault style weapons

All memes aside, there's really no justification for civilian ownership of assault style weapons.

All memes aside, you're a fucking leaf and deserve to die because of it.

>assault style
you are a meme and should feel bad

>justification
don't need any.

What part of "well-regulated" don't you understand?

all of it

Not surprising for a gun nut.

Why doesn't your country get rid of your guns first? Then everyone who doesn't like guns can move to your country. Win win

what part of neck yourself sage this bs thread don't you understand

What if I am attacked by a pack of black men?
I'll need at least a pistol to kill them.
Rifle would be better

is this bait?

SAGE

Fuck off leaf. This thread pops up at least twice every month. Look through the archives.

>using a gun for self protection
When will this meme end? Gun owners are more likely to shoot themselves or a family member than to use their guns for protection.

yes & sage gay leaf bait threads

but seriously we cant let him get the nuclear codes

Leaf BTFO

when the 2A was written, well regulated meant something different, and even then, it's non essential to the rest of the passage.
Rephrased it is essentially saying:
>Because a well equipped and disciplined militia is necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

It gives a reason said right shall not be infringed, and then states that it indeed shall not.

>the government knows what I do and do not need

You didn't answer my question.
If you live in a 10%+ non-white area you need a gun.

And what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand? Pretty simple and straight forward. Sorry your shitty country makes you jump through some big loops to defend yourself.

aww a leaf cartoon that contradicts itself with no sources,this really speaks my language.. wtf i hate guns now.

who do you think you have to justify yourself to?

just dumped 3 ar-15 mags in my back yard in your honor

wtf would a leaf know about rights, its a crime to speak against allah there ya know, eh?

>assault style
so M1s are okay?

It's getting late, Trudeau. Remember it's a friday night, you still have to prep the bull before going to bed.

>Having a gun in the home increases chance of being shot by 72%
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE A GUN YOU FUCKING NIGGER? PROBABLY BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE GUNS AND ARE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL THEM YOU HONESTLY NEED TO BE HIT BY BOTH THE TRUCK OF PEACE AND THE REALITY TRUCK

Well Im convinced. Thanks for changing my mind

fuck you. just because of this post im going to buy an LCP II for pocket carry and when it comes to guns i dont lie

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if, you know, there was some gun control and no one had guns?

>A fighter jet can't kick down your down
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>no justification

No need to justify it. We do it because we can. Its called freedom syrup nigger and you have betrayed the great white men that left you a free culture.

KYS

>what are knives, baseball bats, Knuckle dusters, spades, axes, etc

There are tons of justifications. Maybe a gang of maraudering mudslimes want to kidnap and rape your daughter. a fucking handgun isn't going to cut it. If you think thats an unrealistic justification, go take a look at sweden.

Even without a race war happening, the fact that the US let's citizen's carry guns makes it 10xs harder to do any realistic land invasion

Fucking leaf, you know criminals break the laws you put in place right? Saying you can't own a gun isn't going to some some nigger from breaking into your house and shooting you with the gun he bought from Paco.

Anything the police can legally use to arrest the citizens, must be legal to own for everyone. Otherwise you cannot defend yourself from corruption

Wouldn't it be even better though if people were just immortal? I mean, every problem would be solved then, so why not vote for immortality?

I mean, it's not like some things are immutable laws of nature, and are outside of the authority of human organizations to change, right?

>This triggers the libtard.

Do not complain. The majority of Brazil's population wants this crap and the government does not allow us.

Where did that fighter jet get a hat?

>leaf
checks out

btw, there isn't always a "justification" for everything.
There's no "justification" for the human condition of mortality, but things just ARE that way.
Similarly, a person is physically capable of obtaining a weapon through trade or manufacture, and there is no PHYSICAL authority of anyone else involved, and that's just how things ARE.

As a legal gun owner I have a question for gun control people: how do you plan on taking away the people's guns?

There are literally young children in the US who are more capable of protecting their families than most Canadians will ever be capable of.

Where it got its search warrant

"WITH MORE GUNS... wait"

Twitter campaigns.

by asking them nicely :)

One civilian vs. invasion of thugs. It's no wonder leftists want to remove tools of defense from the people.

Skynet needs to be stopped. This has gone too far.

I really do hope the crazy Norks nuke my country. i can die happy knowing all the liberal scumfucks who ruined this country are going straight to hell

>assault style
>assault
Pick one and only one faggot, assault "style"
weapons are not assault weapons. The public
does not own automatic weapons.

My eyes suck, is that a Vortex sight? Thinking about picking one up soon

It is to protect us from the government

STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO THIS REPOST

Assault style weapons are functionally identical to military grade assault rifles save for the full auto capability.

>The public does not own automatic weapons.
My uncle owns a colt automatic. Your argument is invalid.

All memes aside, there's really no justification for a Jewish state in Palestine.

All memes aside, there's really no justification for democratic governments to decide what the people can and can not do/say.

All memes aside, there's really no justification for a superior race to bend over backwards to please inferior races.

WTF is an "assault style weapon"?

What specifically?

We're waiting.

>mfw you can go to jail for putting the brace on your shoulder

I'm sad for you this shit exists.

Oooh goody. I love me some libtard gun control threads. Let's get this party started!

White Americans commit homicide at a rate of 0.2 people per 100,000 more than the English and the Germans, and at the same rate as the Belgians.

We're not violent. Niggers are violent.

Semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines chambered for an intermediate calibre. They look similar to, and are functionally identical to military grade assault rifles except for the full auto capability.

>colt automatic

You're fucking kidding, right? You understand that automatic doesn't refer to fire rate?

What is "military grade"?

Rifles are rifles, fag.

Day of the rake for you soon.

> Be anti-social, friendless, awkward cuck all my life.
> Buy a gun.
> Try to off myself with it.
> Pussy out and fail at pulling the trigger.
> Realize I just spent hundreds of dollars on this gun that I can't even kill myself with, might as well use it.
> Go to gun range regularly, use paycheck for more guns.
> Eh, is actually kinda fun.
> Hobby obtained.
> Make friends through firearm ownership, and range shooting.

The gun I bought to end my life, made my life better faster than drugs, shrinks, or anything else I could have done.

If I never had a gun, I would have never turned my life around and would have suffered in silent misery until I jumped off a bridge or drank bleach. Guns are good.

As long as your rifle furniture is made out of wood and not black metal/plastic it is fine.

get rid of niggers, I'll get rid of my semi-auto rifles.

>Rifles are rifles, fag.
So you admit that gun nuts own weapons of war. And you're trying to justify it?

/thread

Y'all can go home now.

He's right. How many more innocent children need to be slaughtered before you realize that there is no purpose for a civilian to own an assault rifle? When will there be a need for guns for revolution? is this fucking 1705? No it's 2017, there will never be any revolution or oppressive governments, you need to be real, the only reason you want guns is for fun. Childrens safety and loss of innocent life means NOTHING to you sociopathic fucks.

Shut up, Leaf.

>Ban guns
>Terrorists just use vehicles
You can't ban vehicles, so the only logical conclusion from here on out is to remove all the right-infringing BS and just kick out the minorities. That's the only way at this point. They've had several hundred years. They can't be trusted not to kill white folk, so we can't trust them to live near white folk.

What the hell happened in the early 90s that caused homicides to drop?

The assault weapons ban introduced in 1994. Gun homicides peaked in 1993, and then started falling after the assault weapons ban was introduced.

Roe v Wade, 18 years earlier

>the only reason you want guns is for fun
yep

Honestly, we took lead out of gasoline, which meant everyone wasn't suffering from low level lead poisoning. Low level lead poisoning causes psychotic behavior.

All memes aside, go fuck yourself.

What is the problem, then?

The detachable mag?

The calibre? 5.56mm got you bothered?

The semi-auto action? Is bolt or lever ok?

fuck off

The assault weapons ban had no effect on crime. You can Google it if you want. Several studies prove this.

Video games. People get all of their violent urges out on virtual people instead of on real people.

Rape and loitering also went down. However, vehicle related crimes, drug crimes, and prostitution went up. Everything you could do in a video game, but safer, saw a steady decline in arrests. Everything vidya couldn't do for you stayed the same.

Now imagine if you factored out the big city thug violence by people who don't follow gun laws either way. The United States would be one of the safest countries with the most guns.

>no drone copypasta
bad thread

>detachable mag
Serves no legitimate purpose in hunting or target shooting, but allows quick reloads if you want to shoot lots of people very quickly.

>5.56mm
Too small for effective hunting, too big for target shooting. Just enough to kill people.

>semi auto action
See my first point.

Every Canadian thread is bait thread because Justin Trudeau hired a team of professional shitposters to ruin Sup Forums in early 2016.

Remember to sage and report ALL Canadian threads.

post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc fallacy.
the crime rate has been falling continuously since then, even in 2004 when the AWB went out of effect

>But that doesn't mean you quit on freedom.
>That can't be the answer.
>It can't be.
What other choice do we fucking have? Terrorists are using our own vehicles against us. We can't ban trucks. That would CRIPPLE our countries. Productivity would grind to a screeching halt. Millions of jobs would be lost. Companies would no longer be able to deliver goods, so everything would be made locally.

Our only fucking solution is to crack down on Islam. We have to give up our freedom to defeat Islam. That doesn't mean we need to give up guns, but it is absolutely fucking necessary to persecute Islam. And that will happen once every last person opposing the destruction of Islam is finally culled by radical Islamists using everyday objects to kill innocents.