HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Chinese just made America their bitch, again. I guess America has finally accepted it's not the top dog anymore ;)

Now the question remains, when will Sup Forums admit it? China literally does everything we've done, better

Didn't it stop doing that as soon as Trump was inaugurated?

the answer is yes.

I don't get these shills "hey we're not gonna have a nuclear world war! haha drumpf btfo!"

pol just sitting back and casually watching with bemusement as shills shill shills and we remain unchanged just enjoying trumps presidency.

If China keeps up the pressure on NK then it is a small price to pay, not to mention China is now buying American coal and will open up it's market to superior America beef.

"enjoying"

Yeah I guess everyone enjoys watching cartoons on Tv

accurate. you have no idea how much like watching a cartoon watching the left can be.

Is there an official list of things Trump has flipped on that can't be disputed?

>Mexico paying for wall
we're paying for it
>Obamacare repealed and replaced immediately
we're keeping it
>ISIS defeated in 30 days
we're bombing the guy fighting ISIS instead
>Tax Returns released
No, fuck you I'm under audit for the next 50 years
>no more messing with Assad/regime change
Actually I'm going to attack him because my daughter cried at a false flag from white helmets
>American first
Israel first
>Label China tax manipulators and make Xi eat a burger
No, I'm going to do the opposite, and have my Jewess grand daughters sing for him while he eats a 5 star meal
>Drain the Swamp
Goldman Sachs, usual career politcians, oil lobbyists, and neocons make up my cabinet
>Investigate HIllary
She's had enough, don't you all think?
>Muslim Ban
Let me try to get a watered down version passed first, actually i give up, nevermind
>Make our NATO allies pay/label them obsolete
No, NATO is crucial to us, I'm gonna send a made up invoice to Merkel and the germans are gonna laugh at me though

got anymore lads?

you>hurr durr cartoons ! i think I made a funny mommy !

Shills gonna shill. Not realizing they're being paid to piss in an ocean of piss.

Wish anybody here would actually respond to this. Or no response? ;)

Hilldawg ain't in the oval office, the Democrats are broken. Everything else was gonna be icing on the cake after that t_d.

Ooh and also, don't forget he flipped on the one- China policy too, hahaha

Trump playing 365d chess. he planted the story about working with russia so the dumb ass liberals wouldnt figure out he really is working for china, who he talked about being smarter then the USA all through the campaign.

LMFAO he played everyone like a bitch.

lets take this seriously cause its a good question. let's start with your post cause it's not accurate yet.

>Mexico not paying for the wall
Trump hasn't said this at all, and lets be honest, mexico has no choice. One way or another they are paying.
>Americans keeping obamacare
No, that's not true either is it? Trump said hes still repealing it.
Did trump say this? No. He called for a plan to be set out that will be conducted over 30 days. Trump is pretty private but this plan probably hasn't reached start date yet.
>Tax Returns not released
This may be the only thing you're right on. He went back on this. congratulations. Nobody cares and everyone understands.
>messed with assad
Yeah, did he go back on anything by doing this? It seems likely that he did it to give the whitehouse an excuse to do peace talks with russia without criticism.
>American first
He has not gone back on this.
Actually he did this. verbally. Then china stopped manipulating currency. Because of him. move on.
>Drain the Swamp
Hasn't gone back on this at all.
>Investigate HIllary
maybe? seems to be the fbi is doing it, right now.
>Muslim Ban
This will happen still. It's almost about to happen in Australia too. it's only been 3 months and he has 8 years
Nato changed in response to trumps words, they were obselete, now they are not. Because of trump.

>Mexico paying for wall
>we're paying for it
True. Shills will say that Mexico will "eventually" pay for it. In reality, Americans will be stuck with the bill. A hefty bill, at that.

>Obamacare repealed and replaced immediately
>we're keeping it
It's not over yet. He will probably get around to replacing it with something that's actually good. Maybe after the midterm elections.

>we're bombing the guy fighting ISIS instead
True.

>Tax Returns released
>No, fuck you I'm under audit for the next 50 years
True.

>no more messing with Assad/regime change
>Actually I'm going to attack him because my daughter cried at a false flag from white helmets
True.

>American first
>Israel first
True.

>No, I'm going to do the opposite, and have my Jewess grand daughters sing for him while he eats a 5 star meal
The burger thing wasn't a campaign promise and can't be taken seriously. But yes, it's true that Xi made him his bitch.

>Drain the Swamp
>Goldman Sachs, usual career politcians, oil lobbyists, and neocons make up my cabinet
True.

>Investigate HIllary
>She's had enough, don't you all think?
True.

>Muslim Ban
>Let me try to get a watered down version passed first, actually i give up, nevermind
To be fair, he really did do it. He just failed.

>No, NATO is crucial to us, I'm gonna send a made up invoice to Merkel and the germans are gonna laugh at me though
True.

Yes. OP is faggot.

I wonder if that was the deal China made with Trump. Trump backs off from Chinese currency manipulation allegations and Trump gets free reign to piss all over Best Korea

Yeah, okay, fine
>The Wall
Regardless of who pays for it, it's going up. Do they've downgraded from "he's not building it" to "Mexico isn't paying for it." Stay tuned.
>Obama care
Hard to argue this one, other than to say the congress stymied this one, so Trump is just going to let Obamacare implode on its own without profits skimmed off Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Probably.

Why would China give a flying fuck about what he says lmao
He's the defensive bitch in this case, not China. Please tell me why he dropped the one - China policy

why do you shills believe mexico wont pay for the wall? they literally have 0 choice. If the mexican gov doesnt pay for it theres huge consequences, but even if they are okay with that and still don't pay, america still has a million ways to make mexico pay for it

for instance, tax business done by mexican citizens. tax income. tax all transactions by mexicans to mexico. the list just goes on.

mexico knows too. everyone know they'll pay.

fuck, that's gonna up the cost of beef at home. More expensive burgers for us all.

your answers to all of his perceived flipflopping:

A. it already happened right after he got elected!
or
B. just give it time. he's working on it.
Never change australia.

Because China has a huge hardon for its public image? Trump is throwing America's dick around more than a tranny at a gay pride parade so its better to make a deal than to look weak whining about trivial things

>if I list simplified versions of actual responses, it means they don't count
great job pedro

the claim was that he had gone back on those things. so my answers are not only valid but just factually correct.

>for instance, tax business done by mexican citizens. tax income. tax all transactions by mexicans to mexico. the list just goes on.

Guess who those Mexican businesses will pass the added cost down to? I'll let you think about that.

Total horse shit they just had a fucking economic collapse.

>The Trump administration has declined to label China a currency manipulator, but is keeping the country on its list of those to monitor, according to a new report from the US Treasury Department.
The monitoring list includes China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Germany and Switzerland, according to a Treasury report to Congress entitled, "Foreign Exchange Policies of Major Trading Partners of the United States," published Friday.

OR he does not want to cause trouble elsewhere when he does it.

then they can't compete, congratulations.

>then they can't compete

And you have no real figures to back that up. It's Easter weekend and you're shilling for a foreign leader. Think about that for a moment.

China stopped almost completely in 2010. They were the worst about it in the 1990s.

some of the shills in here. You've only adopted the shitpost, we were born in it.

Beautiful post desu.
Just sitting here watching the beauty unfold
>shills think our loyalty is as superficial as the left
It's honestly kind of sad. But it puts shekels in the account I suppose

> And you have no real figures to back that up

uhhuh. and what figures would you demand? future figures?

How about you feel grateful that I've just given you the simplest lesson in basic economics that will ever save you from hugely embarrassing yourself in front of real people in future.

businesses can't compete if they raise their prices above their competitors. This is actually good for american companies too, with american workers.

There is a reason nationalism is so great for the economy.

>being loyal to something even though you know It's objectively useless, pedantic and

lmao

>being loyal to something even though you know It's objectively useless, pedantic and evil

lmao

I can't believe it took this long in the thread

>(((Treasury)))

Please explain your point fellow burgerbro so I can provide a proper rebuttal

>this post

Nice respond m8
Can't believe I was conned by drumpf!
>don't give him the nuclear codes

Jesus was a foreigner, geezer.

Don't worry, the Chinese only want the good parts. You can still have the eyeballs, muzzle and cutoffs for burgers.

Hahahaha

have u ever even been to china? the place looks like rotting corpse, more so than the states

Have you? Not a single city in America is anywhere close to Hong Kong, Shanghai, or Beijing.

>China literally does everything we've done, better
China doesn't do anything we've done better. It's just happen that after half a century of massive jewry the west is entering a state of degeneracy and will join other 3rd world countries because we let african and muslims to immigrate here. If we don't do anything by 2090 Europe and North America will be like any african country or middle east country. Asian country will become the new western countries and china will be the next USA. Asian and whites have been the only civilized races, it is why asians don't hate white people but are racist toward niggers and shitskins. Also why south korea and Japan did great with the help of USA. Muslims and Negros are subhuman and can only act like human under strict laws and colonization.

hong kong has nothing to do with PRC fag. that's british common law stylin on your bitch ass

fuck you red meat is great and if someone wants steaks AND can afford it they should have them fuckhead plus it will make the UNDERPAID FARMERS MONEY

>not knowing memetic warfare
>not knowing the most frustrating thing you could possibly be, is a true brliever