I'm 61 years old and an original oldfag

I'm 61 years old and an original oldfag

>TFW you've lived long enough to see conservatism become the modern iteration of counter-culture

Ain't it grand gramps?

if you actually were 61 you would be horrified by what passes for "conservatism" these days

progressives always win historically

they won state enforced schools

they won all the labor disputes

they got women to vote

they got niggers the vote

conservatism today is pathetic

Yeah man, mid-40's here. I never thought I'd see the day when Fox News (of all channels) became the LEAST biased news source... and suddenly, here we are. Blows my mind.

Millennials seem to be a lost cause, but I have hope for these "Generation Z" kids.

Fuck off PJW

That's pretty old.

embarrassing

"Conservatism" is the fusionism of last century
The right has realigned from fighting commies overseas to fighting them at home

Modern "conservatism" is shit like Milo and Praise Kek shit. You should be embarrassed if anything.

"Conservatives" are nothing but shitlibs with a lag of 2 years. These phonies consider poopdick marriage and tranny faggotry "conservative, fucking sodomites.

How can conservatism be the new counter culture when it controls every part of the federal gov? I say this as a conservative millennial. Also yes all the other anons are right most "conservatives" under 40 are just 90s democrats like trump

Didn't realize how AutistTrump sausage top fat gangly gangler as teenager.

The right unites. The left divides.

Free love failed, drug culture poisoned and incarcerated millions, rock n' roll died, the welfare state is too expensive, racial integration destroyed the public schools, women's liberation ruined the American family. All that shit you lived for and probably voted to perpetuate was really bad for our nation in the long run.

Literally untrue. (((They))) divide us both

Conservatism is a filter, not a blockade.

Arent you tired of this? Usually I find the old ones here too uninterested of anything let alone geo politics.

>Implying conservatism still exists
>Implying disliking people with a different skin color or sexual orientation is conservatism
>Implying knowing the history and culture of your country and wanting to preserve it isn't conservatism
>Implying neoconservatives give a shit about traditions or history

Yeah the new right isn't conservative and you are a retarded faggot grandpa

>lived long enough to see conservatism become the modern iteration of counter-culture

It's not, a handful of autistics is not a true counter-culture.

>1 post by this ID

Because the federal government has little to nothing to do with culture (aside from destroying it through endless immigration.)

Conservatism is counterculture, because the dictators of culture are Hollywood, MSM, and colleges and those are all hard left

There's no working with the left. That's why everybody is flipping out about how they're acting. There is no two party. Just wait until the Republicans say fuck it, you wanted to play this game. I'd call it planned it's so fucked.

And the most that will happen is maybe the trash Hollywood produces is more center-left until the pendulum swings back. We will never return to pre-60s american culture. You are not wrong that this is how conservativism is kinda counter culture though.

People thought/think the same about the right. They will be back, with their head on right too. It will take a minute but they will be back

>2 posts by this ID

Now this is an actual polack.

You're right. Without a long march through the institutions, this will never happen. Like Buchanan said, we need a Saint Paul

Slavery was in the Bible. Killing God was not

damn I'm just an oldfag, not an old oldfag. respect

Question for oldfags and just old fags:
How can I raise a non-degenerate family if I believe in God, but do not believe in any revealed religions?

Yeah, PJW can be pretty cringey sometimes. The dissident right is quite different from the counterculture movement of the 1960s. In fact, the right's growing nationalism and traditionalist views are a direct response to the nihilism and cosmopolitanism created by the left.