IQ tests are 'fundamentally flawed' and using them alone to measure intelligence is a 'fallacy', study finds

IQ tests are 'fundamentally flawed' and using them alone to measure intelligence is a 'fallacy', study finds

Results cast into doubt tests that have been used to link cognitive ability to race, gender and class
Yes and according to studies India has an average IQ of 80 and if that were true we would not have been conquering the west through our intellect and coding.
And don't forget about the Indian doctors . White doctors are always corporate pharmacy shills and lack critical thinking and can't think outside the box

Other urls found in this thread:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yes and according to studies India has an average IQ of 80 and if that were true we would not have been conquering the west through our intellect and coding.

Nah, Rajesh. There are just a billion of you. You're all stupid on average, but your absolute smartest people are good enough to work in our companies.

>There are just a billion of you.
Because we have excellent health care thanks to Indian doctors who are worth their weight in gold around the world

end of day i fuck your women end of story good day

Not an argument

doesn matter your women are walking with a white womb

no. stupid people breed more.

The amount of people in the 99th percentile would still be 13 million.

> implying the indian doctors thing can't just be explained by the fact that India has shit out a fuckload of people. When you shit out 10x more people than another country, you shouldn't be surprise when you have 7-8x the amount of intelligent people when compared to the other country (in India's case).

No, it's because most of India is impoverished. You know what that means: more poor, more kids.

the average iq is 80 because the majority of the country has malnutrition which stunts growth, both height and iq wise. there's big potential there raj

>White people build company
>Jewish people invest in company
>Oy vey! You know what our problem is? Not enough diversity!
>Jews still want to make money so instead of black CEOs they get Indians to caretake

>Mixed race
>White

poo

"lol!! i'm cucking u by banging 3-4 sluts of your race of 1.2+ billion people while we're going to become a minority in our own countries"

>idiot thinks non-white males aren't banging white women in your country

This is fucked up logic, OP. If you actually leave the house you'll notice that India is filthy as fuck, and you'll also notice a lot of lower caste people living like animals on streets. All of the CEOs or Indians that have made their mark in the world are high caste Indians. And that is the point on an average our country's IQ might as well be 80, since a lot of uneducated lower caste people drag down the average.

Bottom line: Higher caste Hindus are intelligent and are likely to succeed, while India will remain a shit-hole as long as Dalits and other lower-castes inhabit it.

The 80 IQ avg = all the population. Your population has many muslims which artifically lowers the average and you're higher IQ people want to keep their castes intact so they try to slow down elevating those who live in poo to stay superior, which also hurts the IQ average.

The top caste of Indians are like Asians, except they're fucking ugly.

Pajeet shits on the street.

Get a toilet, Pajeet.

Pajeets are faggots

cool story, every race has a few smart people.

bottom line, all you have to do to find out all you need to know about a race is look at their home country.

>whites = went to space twice in two independent cultures
>africa = mud age
>south america = most girls lose virginity to family member
>india = literal epidemic of people shitting on the street and on the beach
>east asian = master race

Excellent health care for the upper caste, the lower classes just breed like idiot niggers

>whites = went to space twice in two independent cultures
Slaves ain't white though

>east asian = master race
NOPE

What ? We are an ideal community and country.
I expected better response from a Canadian.
At least we contribute to society, don't create ghettos and gangs

Nah, you just breed like rabbits

Those are from the upper cast.

Here's an idea:

Instead of calling it "Intelligence" , we call it "Intelligenca"

You have a level of Intelligenca, which is a general term for the ability to solve certain types of tasks. You can approximate your intelligenca score by taking various tests involving logic and visualization, and someone's intelligenca score will tend to be persistent across multiple tests - pointing to intelligenca being a persistent characteristic rather than a simply an effect of the test itself.

A high intelligenca score will also indicate the capacity to succeed at a large variety of logical, reasoning and visualization tasks in the workplace and otherwise. Therefore, an employer might want to subject people to an intelligenca test.

I fucking hate that Nadella guy in particular. The shape of his face bugs me so much, even more so than most street shitters.

>Ideal

You can dress up that fake news all you want

Your country has most of it's population unaware on how to use a goddamn toilet, and the average person has too many kids to keep the streets from overcrowding

I expected a less shitty response from an Indian

nah, they just enroll in US med school which will pass them for being brown.

>this thread again with that picture
>a bunch of poos who now manage companies white people created
>look at how smart and entrepreneurial we are

fpbp /thread

the more important question is...
why are indians always shilling about themselves on the internet

>indian gang
>commits a drive-by in a taxi
>gang hangout is a 7/11

I would love to see an indian gang.

Indians are my favorite posters because they're so fervently nationalistic and have such an inflated view of themselves, despite being one of the shittiest, dirtiest, overpopulated hellholes on the planet, with an average quality of life relatable to the worst African countries, and all the smartest of their lot promptly try to escape to western countries. But they are PROUD of this. So hilarious.

>Every company listed has turned into shit.
I actually like the poo's, but this is concerning.

Caste system created big IQ gaps within India. Brahmins are top tier talented people. But then you have the mass of curry niggers at the bottom.

I'm not bothered, you have dipshits who went to """""elite business schools"""""" who sold their company thinking they were going to turn a profit, but only ended up selling their cash cows.

retard

There is a logical fallacy in your argument. You assume that if that because of the average iq of 80, there is no chance that so many Indians could be CEO's, doctors or whatever.

You have 1,25 billion people in your country. If only 1% of that population is smart, that would already be 12 fucking million.

Ya the few slutty ones thatll rape ur wallet an peelrhaps your lifs.
But your women even more nigga

>conquering the west with H1-B visas, spaghetti code, and multimillion dollar losses when they have to rewrite the entire program to update it

THAT IS RIGHT, SUNAJEEN. INDIAN IS GREATEST COUNTRY IN DAR WARLWD. GORD. WE BREAK NAN TOGTHER OUR POOINLOO SPACE STATION WILL BECOME SUPER POWER GURSHIE RAKISH BY 2030 BTFO MATHERYAR

They're not just committing a fallacy.

"The probability of entering and remaining in an intellectually elite profession such as Physician, Judge, Professor, Scientist, Corporate Executive, etc. increases with IQ to about 133. It then falls about 1/3 by 140. By 150 IQ the probability has fallen by 97%! In other words, a significant percentage of people with IQs over 140 are being systematically and, most likely inappropriately, excluded from the population that addresses the biggest problems of our time or who are responsible for assuring the efficient operation of social, scientific, political and economic institutions."
--- polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

Indians (dot not feather) see successful entry into these fields as proof they are intellectually elite. They're not alone in this. Plenty of successful, college educated whites do as well.

But they are competing against people in the IQ range of 115-133. They almost never encounter, or have to compete against, the truly gifted and intellectually elite.

Recognition that one's job is no guarantee of one's intellect is greater among whites. But Indians tend to worship the degree and the title. Which can make them insufferable to truly gifted people.

If America, as a society, were to solve the inverse correlation above IQ 133, and those people started competing fully in the intellectually elite fields, Indians would swiftly be pushed out.

Alpha as usual.
Are you an Indian?

You aren't wrong, IQ tests are fundamentally flawed, because they can inherently test only one aspect of intelligence.

Which is why all self-respecting occupational psychologists administer a battery of overlapping tests which takes at least six hours to quantify all relevant aspects of intelligence.

and guess what?
All brown races are below average.
Fuck off back to your aids-shed pajeet.

No, a good IQ test will have something like 10 different categories of tests.

This is simple maths. If you have a population of a billion obviously the overall number of people on the right side of a bell curve of IQ will increase. That doesn't mean that the country as a whole is above an IQ of 80. You just have so many people in your country that at least some are bound to be smart by pure probability. The rest are bathing their children in a toxic hellhole of a river or pretending to be called Elvis on a tech support line.

Oh wait you said that, never mind.

>WE WUZ INVENTORZ N SHEEIT!
This is why you have to go back.

Sup Forums - Mediocre Trolling

Blondes won't let us

no but i think indains, pakis, dravidians, etc are pretty cool i guess... i really just hate jews.

No institution takes iq studies as a standalone indicator of an employes worth. There is normally a barrage of interviews too

Ok Apoo, tell me, what did Indians create that the West claims to have?

funny how only 2 of the guys on the pic are indians, the rest are british.

Institutions don't consider IQ at all, at least not in the US. If they did it could lead to 'muh disparate impact' and 'muh racism.'

>says the poster from india
>who just got done shitting in the street

Link to study? Also if IQ is meaningless then why does it correlate with real world outcomes so well? No wait who am I kidding OP is just a poo in the loo with an inferiority complex

I've received multiple genius level scores and I can confirm, IQ tests are stupid and if you care about it enough to use it as a sort of measurement, put one and one together.

Lol the average Indian is close to a retard. You are "conquering" the west. In a billion people there must be a million or two geniuses. In the west they only allow poo in loos that are well, not retards like most of their kind . So it seems that every indian is a genius, because there is only smart Indians in in the west. My only concern with rapefugees is that we allow you illiterate people ( and Islam but that's not the point i try to make) in Europe. Consider this. The more smart Indians ( a statistical error) the more homogeneously shity your "home land" will seem. To refute you further. If they are living in the west they are not Indians but New Europeans. They assimilate to European culture. You must be a racist. Indian doctors are special but spare me of those unanimously retarded white doctors. Stop thinking like ghetto Muslims.

fpbp

Then why china doesn't have so much CEOs in west kraut

India is improving pretty fast. Your "middle class" is only 50 million people right now out of 1.2 billion, but by 2020 it will be 200 million people, and by 2030 it will be 500 million people. Your population growth is close to stabilizing (some states have fertility rates on par with Western Europe). However, you still have a long way to go with defeating poverty, corruption, and illiteracy. I commend India as you managed to do everything the right way (as opposed to their genocidal neighbors Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and Pakistan and their currency manipulating neighbor China). You are the only democracy in your entire region. I hope India succeeds tbqh, and I never understood the India hate on here as Hindus are probably the chillest non-White race.

/thread

I'd say the biggest problem with IQ scores is that the difference between a child which is forced to sit and reason abstractly for 30 minutes a day from childhood is going to be far, far better than a child who isn't. So underdeveloped countries are going to have lower IQs. There's no reason why the country that produced Ramanjuman and the Indus Valley Civilization should have low IQs.

Flush toilets.

Pajeet this is fucking terrible, immigration to the west is literally stagnating your country. India is in a strange place where the upper caste are intelligent and receives good education, however there isn't a large consumer base for high value goods in india. Therefore, all the top talent streams out of the country leaving india shitty,

because burgerland is cucked by h1b affirmative action politics

they give out hi-profile puppet positions to any shitskins ie: Obama

white countries love providing welfare benefits to non-whites and actively recruit "diversity", meanwhile denying pensions and increasing pension age

UK has recruited millions of welfare leeching asians

globalist corporations have their own versions of welfare programs to traffick humans, h1b being one of them

>Largest country in the world by population.

Of course you're going to make a dent on western culture more than white people, that's just inevitable. Doesn't mean that 100% of your population can poo in the loo.

Nah Poojeet. The very smartest among you realize what a cesspit India is and move to the US because they realize it's the only country worth living in.

>TFW this is true of every country on earth

/thread

What's up you fucking faggots. Just wanted you to know that I'm 6"3, 250 lbs, and I compete in cross-fit. I could fuck all of your girls at the same time, and I probobly have. Hold on, gotta bust this nut on a 10's face..... awwwww there we go. Any way, I can pretty much do whatever the fuck I want in life. I could probobly take your job, who doesn't need a big tall handsome 130 IQ chad around? Peace out faggots, gotta go hit some major PRs

>Satya Nadella
>Sundar Pichai
>Sanjay Jha.
>Shantanu Narayen

All these folks have graduated from top university,are you implying that the Upper caste Indo-European IQ is similar to that of the mongrels you see on street?

KYS man,India is not Homogeneous and those are royal genes.

>we would not have been conquering the west through our intellect and coding.
>And don't forget about the Indian doctors .
Indian coders & doctors go to school on their government's dime and then come here to undercut the wages of those that had to go into hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt, right off the bat, to go to an accredited school.

Conquering? Even with this massive advantage, you still need to speak English, you still wear western-style clothing, every job you steal was created by an invention by a white man.

If you're so goddam smart, then why is India a destitute wreck of a country that smells like shit all the time? (been there).

You aren't even smart enough to limit your own reproduction, so you think the rest of the world has to take in your overflow, and the only reason you shitskins are even IN western countries is that our own governments are traitors.

You had best pray to your Hindi gods that we don't get a REAL pro-west government in any of our countries, or you'll be shipped back to India so fast it will make your turban spin, along with the millions of other parasites we've allowed our filthy, Jew-infested governments to saddle us with.

You're sub-human, and the proof is the state of your mother country.

Why do you shit-skins constantly follow Whites around like mongrel dogs, always insisting you live with us and be around us? We don't want any of you in our countries, just go home and leave us alone.

If any of you were worth a pinch of the shit your colored as, why in hell would you have to leave your own countries? Why wouldn't your own countries be worth living in?
You shit up everything you touch, and your shitting up our countries, too.\
Get out, before your beaten down and shipped out.

> 1 billion people

> Horrific conditions

> Every reason to fuck off to another country if you have anything to contribute, and the US is rich

I WONDER WHERE ALL THESE SMART INDIANS ARE COMING FROM

>who doesn't need a big tall handsome 130 IQ chad around?
Companies run by shitskins that have never fallen for the "diversity" line.

Yes, and still waiting for Trump to eliminate the H1B visa program, as well as freeze immigration & deny "refugee" status to everyone.

I'm beginning to regret voting for him, and am starting to think a revolution is the only real solution, after all.