HAHAHAHA CHRISTKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO, YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DESPUTE THIS

HAHAHAHA CHRISTKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO, YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DESPUTE THIS
WHILE YOUR PRAYING TO YOUR FAIRYTALE SKYGOD US ATHIESTS ARE ALL OUT SCIENCING.

0/10
>sage

Newton was a christian, so, you shouldn't share 'our' math and physics, but ignore the influence of modern calculus on all exact sciences instead? Genetic was funded by christians too, so, you should ignore evolution theory and all the ramifications of Mendel research, and be a total faggot and go to a gangbang of 999 big black cocks instead?

>the majority of doctors arent christian
>the most influential scientists weren't christian
Go jack it to bill nyes new netflix show quit baiting for (you)s

lol, glad everyone saged here, including me

mentally ill faggot BTFO

Lol gristians you can't .lol gibe up and join adeism.dd:

Sahgay

autism

>implying christians get mad when people celebrate their holidays
>implying literally all of science and mathematics is based on the earlier work of religious people (and often priests or religious scholars)

Ill bump to see how many more take the bait.

Does man not make bread from dough? Did God not create these things for man to use? Is medicine not the same?

this isn't bait though. OP is exposing the truth by acting retarded on purpose

>medicine is an atheist enterprise
>all pharmacists are atheist
Only a godless brainlet would fall for such easy b8

>WHILE YOUR PRAYING TO YOUR FAIRYTALE SKYGOD US ATHIESTS ARE ALL OUT SCIENCING.

Genetics was discovered by an Augustinian Friar, Gregor Mendel. Now Athiests can't tudy genetics.

As an atheist, I am very happy to take shifts at work on Christian holidays. Why would a decent person not try their best to enable the wonders of another's faith?

Fuck, I do it for Muslims too, sometimes. I have little regard for their faith, but their festivals are precious to them.

"US ATHEISTS ARE ALL OUT SCIENCING"

Ur at ur PC bro, UR not sciencing SHIT

Go jerkoff to some jewhub or something

Or use basically anything developed before the 19th century in the sciences, mathematics, or technology.

>here's a strawman argument I made for you to defend
>haha I completely btfo a strawman argument I prefabricated with another equally retarded strawman argument
I replied/10

>9Gag

She was once so cute.

What the fuck happened, Sup Forums?

I fucking hate these smug little kids

I will pray for you to repent. I hope you make it into heaven.

You will see. Once Jesus comes back you will be feeling mighty salty. Saltier than Lot's wife.

I heard on the radio He is coming back Christmas Day 2021.

there is literally no christian who think atheist have to work during christian holidays. where did this idea come from? And I swear most atheist have autism, that they can't connect science and God. God allows everything to be, so how would this exclude science? Your point of view is as retarded as the girl in this picture. OP is a butthurt atheist who needs to worry about something more important and stop posting petty threads.

>atheist prayer

>God says the universe has an order
>science proves the universe has an order
>yfw atheists don't exist

sage

>all these sages from butthurt christcucks
>its still on page 1
have you guys considered using prayer?

I know it has a disclaimer but this looks like good shit to print out multiple copies of and bring to that (((science march))) in a week.

>Religion means you can't look at how the effects of chemicals alter the human body
The idea that every scientist is atheist is laughably Jewish.

Wow quality post OP

> Canada
No wonder this post is so retarded. Science is important because it has shown us that our existence doesn't need to be caused by god. It's basically killed the cosmological argument for the existence of god. Furthermore, by the scientific method, god doesn't exist as there is no evidence he does. Science isn't connected to god, god (or religion in general) is basically just an obsolete version of science. I can't wait until religion finally dies.

Every scientist may not be an atheist, but way atheism is way more common among scientists than the average person. The few that are actually religious are barely religious. You know what you almost never see among scientists? Religious fundamentalism. That is reserved for the uneducated. The reason why is because of the way science teaches you to think. It teaches you to seek evidence, use logic, and reject any assertion without evidence. These kill religion as the entire modus operendi of religion is to make claims with zero evidence and tell people they just need to have faith.

>BTFO
>didn't bring an argument

Typical Christcucks

>Did God not create these things for man to use

Are you going to prove this or are you going to assert he did without any evidence to support your nonsense

>Canada srsposting

>I can't wait until religion finally dies.
Atheism is shrinking you know.

Citation needed

Then I guess Atheists can't use the science developed by Christians either? The scientific method stems from the middle ages under protection of the church.

Op, this picture is something my cock-loving-"have I told you how atheist I am"- fag brother would post. He bitches all day about Christianity and then clams up and gets offended if you say something bad about islam. Even though they'd throw him off a building after passing him around in a rousing game of "I'm not a fag if I'm only pitching."

g

g

So is your brain.

>assuming every atheist is the same in the same way a religious person is

Utter stupidity

"WE atheists...." not us...

I have never in my life heard of christians disapproving of athiests taking the day off and exchanging presents on Christmas. What are you sliding?

He was also an alchemest.

>
>>assuming every atheist is the same in the same way a religious person is
>
>Utter stupidity

Also something my poopy-pokin flesh-flute-fiend brother would post.

I think he's single if you're interested, but then again, the gays aren't too into monogamy these days, what with the grinder and all.

Pat Robertson is an utterly wretched piece of dick bacteria, and using his picture undermines any sort of moral or spiritual statement you could make here.